Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sensuality in your 50's.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JRGreenacres
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Sensuality in your 50's.....Page 10 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
OK KK and Hallie,
I was definitely oversimplifying. Of course it started off much better than I described. I guess it was only after years that we drifted apart. I was just attempting to show the difference between younger vs older.
 Me Leona
Msg: 227
Sensuality in your 50's.....
Posted: 2/21/2009 11:11:32 AM
Hi Jeff. If you had something in common to begin with, the drifting apart may not have had anything to do with age, as it happens to many couples no matter what their ages. At least you were still compatible in that area!
 winterwarrior
Msg: 228
Posted: 4/21/2009 12:42:01 PM
no matter what age its the eyes to a persons heart-- myself 50's on
 kpooks
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 1:08:10 PM
Why not simply respond to the guy and say "I'm not one of those ladies, am extremely sensual and could please you in ways you never imagined, but good luck to you" and see if that reignites his interest-!
 maggiemayme
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:17:55 PM
well i am in my 50s and had so many young guys leaveing me messages i had to state ...no one under 52...i have brought up 3 children and don't feel like dating children lol...most women in their 50 and over don't need a man to look after them,me that is the last thing i want.i have always been very independent when i was younger and most of the time paid for dinner.anyway pof has taught me a lot lol.

good luck to everyone xo
 Call me Ginny
Msg: 231
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:48:01 PM

lol. I am 57 and my sensuality and sexuality have never been greater! I am amazed how many younger men write to me! I like men in my age range, however. Silly old fool.

I'm with you Sally,

Just today I got a msg from a 30 year-old who had recently moved to my town. I told him, thanks, but he could be my son. I gave him a few pointers about stuff to do in the area, though. He seemed like a nice guy.

But please.....what would I do with a 30 year old? LOL

I look for men close to my age or older. As I've said before, I'm reminded of Nicolas Cage's character's response in "PeggySue Got Married" about why he stopped seeing his very young lover, "I got tired of translating. She thought the Big Bopper was a hamburger."

thecatsmeoww
Msg: 232
Posted: 11/21/2009 1:59:17 AM

I am 57 and my sensuality and sexuality have never been greater! I am amazed how many younger men write to me! I like men in my age range, however. Silly old fool.

As far as my sensuality and sexuality goes all is well at my end.. However it is finding the other end that proves to be rather difficult..

There is so much to attraction mind, body and spirit to find this at my age seems illusive at best. I think my best bets would be to date either and animal lover or an artist..

thecatsmeoww
 CoolOldBroad
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2009 2:45:52 PM
Imagination is a large part of sensuality/sexuality, and I've had over 30 years to develop those fantasies....sigh....if only I had that talent in my 20s!! Guess this is my second peak....and for those who are willing to share that particular climb, it is priceless...
 rustygetsit
Msg: 234
Posted: 11/26/2009 7:02:56 PM

lol. I am 57 and my sensuality and sexuality have never been greater! I am amazed how many younger men write to me! I like men in my age range, however. Silly old fool.

Hit it right on the nail! I'll be 56 on Saturday, and have never felt more in tune, more alive and more sensual ever in my life as I do now! The inhibition is gone ... so, for me, I didn't lose my sensuality, but gained more with age ...
 Traviata
Msg: 235
Posted: 11/27/2009 8:14:14 PM
Na. You were just lucky to be spared that dude's bagage
 johnybuck
Msg: 236
Posted: 11/29/2009 8:09:22 AM
Sensuality and sexuality is an art . . . some like crude art and some like refined art . . . .I dont wonder why Mona Lisa is smiling
 ~Heart~Tunes~
Msg: 237
Posted: 11/29/2009 3:58:09 PM

Guys like this are just kind of revolting.

Don't waste your time letting such inanity crawl into your craw.

I haven't had sensuality in my 50's. It would be nice to become an expert on the topic. I'm a quick study, like a microwave. Unfortunately, my idea of such a thing is turning into some kind of abstract painting that I'm all but pretending makes sense to me. There was an intent behind this, wasn't there?
 Geezer-glide
Msg: 238
Posted: 11/29/2009 4:31:12 PM
I feel like I'm really out of the loop, with so many topics such as this one. If you are in your fifties, and you still have an opportunity to check in on your sensualities or your sexualities, then consider yourself dang lucky.

It's like the TV sitcoms..."Frazer", who whines because he has not has sex in a month, or "Two-and -a-half Men", where they have a different gal each episode, but still whine about...something, I can't figure it out.

Yeah, that's not real life...but so many think it should be!

When you get to the point where you don't remember what it is like to touch someone, to be sensual...then complain. Don't be complaining because you find it not satisfying...complain when you find it extinct!
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 5:31:23 PM
'Ahmen' to that
 ForumFilly
Msg: 240
Posted: 12/1/2009 1:13:24 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hang in there, baby. We'll be together soon. And when we are, our ages won't even come into play.
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 241
Posted: 12/1/2009 1:49:37 AM

Unfortunately, my idea of such a thing is turning into some kind of abstract painting that I'm all but pretending makes sense to me.

Interesting comment and one that I can kind of identify with.. So shall we pick up our paint brushes and express it?

thecatsmeoww
 SSWWEET
Msg: 242
Posted: 12/4/2009 9:39:24 AM
Good grief what an idiot. I find I'm more sensual now with no kids or responsibilities holding me back. I'm free to experience that part of myself and I don't hold back.
 MAGIC_MARCO
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2009 1:06:59 PM

I am 57 and my sensuality and sexuality have never been greater! I am amazed how many younger men write to me!

I lifted this quote out of context here, to make a point . I'm not directing my comments towards this poster.

This is just another dynamic of this online dating scene that skews the final out outcome;
that being two people of similar likes and interests getting together and staying together.
Just because some 28 yo nerd behind a keyboard, playing with his pud, who probably never got laid in his life, hits on a woman in cyberspace ,that does not make her a hot property. Some of the ladies think it does, though.
The real question you have to ask is , how many young bucks would walk up to her on a street corner or supermarket and say the same things, face to face? No where near as many, I would guess , and even far less from the geeks who would do it online.

Another part of this dreamworld, totally devoid of reality...

I'm with FFS on this.. Aghhhhhh

outdoorgirlsunshine
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2009 2:08:46 PM
Magic Marco, I have to agree. The few young nerds I get emails from, do not inflate my ego one Iota! I just imagine they miss their mommies. But, I guess, for some, they wish to believe. I'm a little more realistic than that. Maybe that's why I'm still so sensual at 61!
I still reply to them in a nice way and hope they didn't mess on their keyboards.

outdoorgirl
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 245
Posted: 12/4/2009 2:14:14 PM

The real question you have to ask is , how many young bucks would walk up to her on a street corner or supermarket and say the same things, face to face? No where near as many, I would guess

Your right not nearly as many. Also they do not operate that way. They usually try to invite themselves along for a run they see you are taking and basically try to befriend you first.

thecatsmeoww
 escrickfella
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2009 2:34:43 PM
LOL, quite true. In my case I prefer women who don't act their percieved age... Who wants a woman who behaves like a grandma, or I guess a man who likes his slippers and armchair.

Tell you what though, (this could well start a whole different discussion), UK women don't seem as well presented as german, spanish, or the vast choice of american women.... Just an observation...
 ~Azul Ojos~
Msg: 247
Posted: 12/9/2009 4:24:20 PM
escrickfella said : UK women don't seem as well presented as german, spanish, or the vast choice of american women.... Just an observation...

That is a generalization (and IMO unfounded) ... All my British friends, and family present themselves very well........ Maybe its the circle you hang in!

I know I have a certain sensuality within me... I know its there and that is all that matters. It can also be felt by the right partner... (I have been told this throughout my life... so, it has to have some truth to it...)
 Moonchild51
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2009 5:30:57 PM
I have been simply delighted to discover mine at my ripe old age of 51!
But having someone who is 57 and knows how to treat a woman could possibly have something to do with it! Kudos to us ole folks and sensuality! Never could wrap my mind, never mind anything else around someone young enough to be my Son...just "ewe"!
 Sweetchic4u2
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2009 5:32:49 PM
Actually I sincerely enjoy sex a lot more than I did back when I was younger, I had no idea what was going on !
Because I’m more experienced now than I was then, I am more attuned to what it is that I like, and not afraid to ask. I must say I’m definitely more skilled than I was when I was less experienced, so I guess my partners are more thankful than they were back then, which also makes it a more enjoyable experience for both of us.
Some women loose their sex drive as they age, I really feel sorry for them, they don't know what their missing, however I ve heard they now have a new medication to help those in need

MondoVman
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2009 10:23:10 PM
Never knew what most women in their 50s looked like before joining POF.

"Just ask any American male, lol. They will probably tell you ..." - Fail.

Physically active women in all 50 states are the most beautiful in the whole world - plain and simple.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sensuality in your 50's.....