Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Sensuality in your 50's.....Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
"My opinion is, if you are a sensual being you will attract another sensual being."

You bet "bogie"........That has always been my feeling and seems to be my reality.....;) Sensual people gravitate to other sensual people, and even if they do not know it yet, they find out once with another that is very sensual!!...;)

The story of my life, and my pleasure, and the only time it creates a problem, is when the one you are with hopes to be sensual with you, like you, and for you, and tries very hard but can not sustain that sensuality and then you have a failed marriage and/or relationship, or you compromise for the sake of the marriage/relationship, and become complacent in order to survive.

cd
 GRhoadsters
Msg: 238
Sensuality in your 50's.....
Posted: 4/29/2013 12:11:48 PM
No, you are NOT being too sensitive.
 *buzz*
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2013 1:03:07 PM
I would not worry about someone's opinion regarding ladies in their 40's who supposedly ooze sensuality. Afterall, we ladies in 50's know that sensuality does not come out of a manual but within ignited body & mind and that is definitely a two-way-street
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2013 3:36:47 AM
That's one mans opinion you wrote that has had experiences with women that were not that into him IMO.

Let it go.

He has no idea what he is talking about anymore than women complaining all they meet is men with ED or a low level of passion after 50.

They were probably never passionate at any age or the other person just didn't do It for them.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >