Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 31
After meeting someone, what are some good questions to ask?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
On a first meet, if/when there's silence, I've always found: Tell me what your first day of school was like works pretty well. If not, any other question, observation will do as well, 'cause I know I ain't got a keeper. . .

Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 35
After meeting someone, what are some good questions to ask?
Posted: 2/5/2009 7:52:40 AM
My newest question is, "Have you been to prison? If yes, why?"
 marhevka1
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2009 9:24:54 AM
Oh my God,

You think those are good questions to ask on a first date?? You've got to be kidding me.
I must say the first three are ridiculous!
What kind of animal would you be and why? LOL.... You can't be serious.
 Bob_49
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2009 9:51:59 AM
I'm all for avoiding the 50 questions. I need to discover the person within. If they are with me, I'm attracted enough that the superficial stuff is mute. Two questions usually lead to an entire night or a long date. One what gave you the most smiles as a child? The second is Outside of dating what has been your greatest joy lately? Then the trick is to listen , to see the eyes, to feel as that person feels.

If you do get into the persons home, keep your eyes open. The joys are left all over the house. Key spots: the nightstand, the bookcase, where ever games are left out and on the refrigerator.

live, laugh, love. Life is good.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >