Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do girls like to date bi men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bugbug624
Msg: 59
Do girls like to date bi men?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Nope not unless ur bin desil
 deerdog1
Msg: 60
Do girls like to date bi men?
Posted: 10/31/2012 7:49:03 AM

The other poster is right in this case, it has been scientifically proven that the gay/bi trait is genetically bound and if its active in you it has been since birth...whether or not you accept that immediately or at a later date is irrelevent....if your gay or bi you were born such and not simply decided somewhere along the way while sipping tea that a****in the ass just might be a great thing -_- ....ppl arent just blowing smoke out there asses here there is nothing to debate..the gene has been proven through science, nuff said.

ok call me whatever you want ..i dont buy this ..science has not identified a gay gene .. you can stop making up your own science .. the gay community has made up this for the purpose of justifying them being gay .. as far as im concerned they have no need to justify being gay ..being gay is not wrong ..but we still have no proof that it is genetic ..personally I know two sets of identical twins one set male one set female ..in each set one is gay and one is straight ...identical twins share the same dna /genes .. if it is a genetic difference then it would have to be a mutation do we really want to say that homosexuality is a mutation? i didnt think so ... I know i am not going to win this argument because it has been driven so hard and so long by the gay community..it may be true but it has not been scientifically proven by no means .. we have tests for people that have genes predisposing them to all kinds of traits ..if it was true that a certain gene predisposed someone to homosexuality then we could identify that at birth or even in the womb ..ithi is not the case nor do we want it to be ..if homosexuality was genetic there would be more of it in certain families /bloodlines ..this also is not true

you may have proved this to yourself ..but it is far from being settled... and it is still open for debate ..which when you say it is not open for debate ..saying that makes you a bigot ..just saying
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/3/2012 6:55:39 PM
No! I wouldn't want to be with a man who had been with another man! Not to mention, men just hate to wear condoms, so lord knows what diseases a bi sexual man has been exposed to & is bringing to your bed.
 lady_love1
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 9:52:46 AM
Sadly, many girls are put off by it. I'm not sure if its because of homophobia or if they find it too feminine (even though plenty of bi men come off as masculine).

I've known bi guys who have dated women and lied to them about it. The women seemed to have enjoyed it just fine but for some reason if they find out their man is bi they suddenly lose interest. Odd.

I think its just typical straight girl stuff...some of these girls are rigid in their gender roles and uptight.

Of course, some straight girls are more open-minded so don't give up. And even more bi girls are understanding.
 lady_love1
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 9:58:00 AM
But if men hate to wear condoms wouldn't that same rule apply to straight men? They have stds too you know.

Just make your bi or straight guy wears a condom or gets tested. Problem solved.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 11:59:10 AM

Not to mention, men just hate to wear condoms, so lord knows what diseases a bi sexual man has been exposed to & is bringing to your bed.

Huh? I'm the only partner my bi guy has been with where he HASN'T used condoms. And just to be clear.. we did use them in the beginning, religiously. I had to talk him out of them because it was all he'd known.

Insinuating that bi men are out of control mindlessly f*cking anything they can stick their penis into and irresponsible about using protection is horrible. Yes, "SOME" use their bisexuality as an excuse to behave badly. That number of people, in my experience, is so small that I'm insulted on their behalf. NONE of the bi guys I've had relationships with have ever cheated on me or messed around (where I wasn't aware of it ahead of time). I have had several straight guys cheat on me though.

I don't like condoms, and a few of the guys I've been with have stated very strong opposition to using them as well. Thing is, until we've been tested together, until our relationship has lasted a set period of time, unless we are using other forms of birthcontrol (and prepared to accept the consequences of a broken condom otherwise), none of them have refused to wear them when I've insisted. It's pretty simple.. no glove, no love. *smile* They suit up pretty quickly I find.
 CraigMusselman
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:55:52 PM
because straight men want more than one woman so a lesbian in the bed would be ADDING, while to a straight woman another man in the bed would be ABANDONNING. The simple fact is that straight women can get sex with some kind of man in 5 seconds in any bar (hey boys...free vagina...who wants it - that girl gets laid) whereas (hey girls ...free penis...) he is going home alone)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2012 6:55:44 AM

because straight men want more than one woman so a lesbian in the bed would be ADDING, while to a straight woman another man in the bed would be ABANDONNING.

As a straight woman, I disagree. I've also had relationships with straight men who aren't interested in more than one woman in bed with them.

The simple fact is that straight women can get sex with some kind of man in 5 seconds in any bar (hey boys...free vagina...who wants it - that girl gets laid) whereas (hey girls ...free penis...) he is going home alone)

LOL!! You don't know the same guys I know.. or the group of people I hang out with.
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/16/2013 10:25:42 AM
Guys tend to believe that a bisexual woman will at least DOUBLE the frequency of sexual activity in the relationship involving his woman.

But ALL women USE SEX to CONTROL MEN!

So, if he can enjoy other resources for his sexual gratification, she LOSES POWER & CONTROL over him & that costs her far too much, 99 times out of 100.
 sexyandlooking4u
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/16/2013 11:16:28 PM
I would be happy to share a man with you
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2014 7:46:26 PM
I am very open sexually. Several past girlfriends were bi, and one told me how "hot" it would be to see me try. so soon, I was on my knees with her , and I admit it was exciting.
Not everybody's cup of tea, but I couldn't hide my excitement, and my partner loved it too.
 GoodTimes12672
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/10/2014 8:24:45 PM
Hi, your post sounds alto like what I'm going thru with my guy. A yr into th relationship (&an engagement at the 6wk mark).. I found pcs of him posted Ina gay dating site. I was appalled, but loved him and chose to believe his****n bullish** story and poor excuse for it. I feel exactly the same way you do. May I ask.. was this guy from NY by any chance? Lol. I met mine thru a friend but he's also on a biker website. Would log to talk to you further about this. It would be comforting to talk to someone who has gone thru the same experience. Sexygem66 at a.o.l. dot com.
 GoodTimes12672
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/10/2014 8:26:18 PM
Has nothing at all to do with uptight. It has to do with Honesty. And pretending to be something you're not, misleading someone etc.. I'm strictly sickly and expect my MAN to be just that. MY man.
 MsMicki
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2014 7:59:40 PM

As the world becomes more accepting of homosexuality, hopefully it will also become more accepting of bisexuality (especially as to some degree EVERYONE is on the bisexual scale somewhere)

I can accept them....love them as friends .... defend them with my last breath...
it does not mean I am willing to date or have sex with them.

Just as I can accept their sexuality preferences.....so should they accept mine.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2014 4:51:05 PM

(especially as to some degree EVERYONE is on the bisexual scale somewhere)

No they aren't. Trust me. Rather presumptuous of you to speak for everyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do girls like to date bi men?