Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Inde      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 26
view profile
History
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in IndependencePage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
angel, paws might slow dance with ya where i won't....but let em play mustang sally and i'll dance with ANYONE!!! i think anyone of these gals here on this forum will tell u that i am a dancing fool !!! i just don't give a rat's ass!!! and i think i'm older than all of yas!!
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 27
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence
Posted: 6/20/2008 2:44:04 PM
psws ... Ya will slow dance with me ? ... Watch out it might turn me on ... ... JUST KIDDING ... Thanks hun ...
Kdbug ... Do they have old people super goo ? ... ... My looney head might stay on but you will atleast hear some raDDling ...
Kat ... You maybe older but Im kinda not held togther well ... ...
Doesn't anyone feel like me and worried something may SNAP or POP or WORSE FALL OFF ...
I guess if ya loose something parts are parts ...
 kdbugg
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 7:11:22 PM
Wow! Thats not sounding to good. I think you need to see a dr. I plan on dancing and enjoying myself for many more years.

Remember this Band. There good!

I recommend the burgers there too!
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/22/2008 8:49:33 PM
You will Kdbug .. I watched you and others and yas realy can dance ... yas know how to realy go at it ...
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/22/2008 11:02:38 PM
I'll be sending out the mass email for this event around the 5th or 6th of July. I would like to see us get the sign ups up over 50 before that email goes out. So hit that new members list and invite the new members to come out and see what we are all about. If everyone keeps spreading the word and inviting those they chat and email with the attendance will keep growing and growing .
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/23/2008 5:16:03 AM
Ok Gummi I WILL get on some email inviting after the 4th ... I hope we all do some kind of inviting to this event ...
Thanks Judi ... huggz
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 12:04:05 PM
well, i wouldn't know anything about ear nibblin or kissin or nuttin.......
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/24/2008 9:29:41 PM
Alice ... That is great and I hope to meet ya there ...
Ok girls we all know that what happens at Funky Town stays in Funky Town ... well atleast until RGs ... ...
I do right now wish I was drinking right now ... bad bad day ...
 kdbugg
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2008 7:37:17 PM
Looking forward to seeing you and Alice again!!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/25/2008 10:26:22 PM
Been thinking about doing one at a place called Legends here in St Joe. It's a bar with a live band I think. It's kind of a strange place. It's at one end of a bawling alley and at the other end of the bowling alley is another bar called Tucks which I think also has a band.
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/26/2008 9:56:13 PM
Where are all the out of towner's staying? Trails West... gross. I hate that thing. All it does is bring out the worst scumbags in St Joe. It is like white trash heaven when that thing is going on and I don't even go near it. That might sound a little bad but sometimes the truth hurts. Now obviously anyone coming from out of town might not know this and just see an out door weekend festival with a concert and think oh fun which is OK and not everyone that goes from St Joe is a dirt bag but I would say a good number are. The downtown area of St Joe is the dirty... poor part. Now put that festival on the east side out by the hospital and it would totally change the people who would attend. Now the Legends thing might be a possiblity. JMHO
 kdbugg
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 11:17:26 AM
Let me know if you and Alice want to stay here. I am very sure you ladies and anyone who shows is going to have a good time. This is a fun place and and good band this night.
 ladydee47
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2008 9:16:51 PM
I will be there for sure, I may be sitting all night listening to the band But I love watching the folks dance ...
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/5/2008 12:15:58 PM
Its nice to get out even if ya dont dance and just listen to the band , maybe relax and just forget the problems going on in your life ... ALL the ppl are so nice at these get togethers it realy is GREAT ... you should be able to find some convo too ... ... IF you can dance then DO IT ... HAVE FUN ...
I am going to send emails out tomarrow to try and get some more ppl to come . You can lead a horse to water but you cant get him/her read ... ... I figure I will email ppl in my area and maybe like 35 to 50 yrs old and then work my way to more if I have time (Im not sure what ages to email) ... ... Just shoot for it right ? ... ... I get one person to go out , smile , laugh and enjoy themselves I will be happy
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/5/2008 2:09:32 PM
Hit up the new members list also. Those members usually have no idea of what's going in when it comes to the events.
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/5/2008 5:07:08 PM
Ok you got it ... Its newbies next in my area ... lol ... I know ppl are busy , got plans or not into this but I hope I get some ppl to get out and have fun ... (smiles)
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:34:51 AM
I cant wait to see yas again and have fun ... yas such a great bunch of peeps ... yas sure do make me alot ... I am ready to have a few and maybe a little ... Everyone have a good time
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/6/2008 3:06:45 PM
Judi your depressing me hun ... I am bored outa my mind too this weekend and I mean BORED ... witch is why I have been on here so much ... I plan to go to Nelson's and some other places this week ... I am going to FIND things to do if it kills me ... ... I don't care if I have to go scoop fish GUTTS for fertilizer ... ... Ok I'm not that bored ...
ps. A positive note ... atleast if I put the bOdY in the lake I am willing to clean the mess up ... ... GROSE
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/6/2008 7:38:21 PM
Just rub it in meoowzie ...
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:53:39 PM
Keep on spreading the word and inviting everyone and anyone you chat with or email with. I'll be sending out the mass email on the 12th... This time I am waiting 1 week prior to send it out rather then the 2 weeks that I normally do. This is a really good band and this is a nice place to relax and listen to live music. It is non-smoking for all those who have issue with smoke. These events... gatherings... meet and greets, what ever you want to call them. Are a good safe way to meet and make some new friends with out any expectations. So make plans to get out of the house and join the group for some fun. Have a drink or two... eat some appetizers... do a lot of laughing and dance your asses off. This is a really good group of people to hang out with and we always try and look out for each other .
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/8/2008 12:32:46 PM
I hope they allow fish in the museum ...
Judi I couldn't email you cause apparently you don't like emails from fish like me ... ... I thought you were my friend ...
 Soonergirlinkc3331
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 12:43:32 PM
Sorry, I can't make this one. I will see everyone at the lake in August!!!
 kdbugg
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:46:11 AM
One more week. I am ready to get out and have some fun. See some of my friends! Do a little of this!

and maybe some of this
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/12/2008 12:12:22 AM
Tpot, sounds like that will be nice ...
Judi, Me do intimate incounters ? ME ? ... Girl I only do christen sex and I dont think intimate incounter ppl would go for that ... They think alot differently than I do ... My profile keeps changing what I click onto and it keeps saying Im married ...
I know what ya mean KDbug ... It will be fun ...
 kdbugg
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 6:09:22 AM
I went to RG's last night with a few others. We confused them because we were there a week early. The band was the dorkie dudes called bali root. The singer that is in love with himself. Looking forward to next saturday!!! Come on Alice can't wait to see you and Lora again. My offer to make sure you get to your room safe still stands so just have fun ok.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence