Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Inde      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kdbugg
Msg: 51
view profile
History
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in IndependencePage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I am pulling out my old prom dress!!
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 52
view profile
History
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence
Posted: 7/13/2008 3:49:35 PM
can i wear my old cheerleading outfit??
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/13/2008 3:54:21 PM
I'll be their DD and make sure they get to the hotel room OK .
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:45:02 PM
kat ... What wiil you be cheering about or FOR ? ...
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:55:40 PM
Things are looking pretty good so far for this event. We have 38 people currently signed up and I have had a handful respond to the mass email that they were planning on coming out. So it is looking like we'll ahve another pretty good crowd at RG's. Don't forget tpo bring your cameras and take lots of pics so we can post them afterwards and show everyone what their missing. And make sure if you do bring a camera that you hold on to it or keep it close at all times so it doesn't get stolen.
 juleekh
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/14/2008 10:24:29 AM
I've brought my camera to all events I've attended so far but how do I get the pics downloaded? Looking forward to the 19th!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/14/2008 5:48:42 PM
The host of the event can create a photo thread for the event after the event if someone has pictures they want to share. You just have to email the host and work with them to get the pics uploaded.
 kdbugg
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2008 5:52:06 PM
Sid I was just going to be sure that the ladies were safe from folks like you!
Besides I think they have good taste.

Judi you can wear your band uniform!
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2008 7:56:21 PM
[kat .. What wiil you be cheering about or FOR ?]

i'm cheering about my good fortune at finding my wonderful man here on POF!!!! unless sumpin comes up, he'll be my body guard at RG's!!!!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/14/2008 8:15:24 PM
OK people... I have been receiving some questions about the band, about RG's and if it has a dance floor and what the bar/club is like and some concerns from the shy about being out of their comfort zones. It would be great if those who have been to RG's... those that have heard this band before... those who know the owners and or wait staff would speak up and let everyone know more about this place and the band .
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/14/2008 9:54:46 PM
Kat ... You met a guy on POF ... kewl ... I have yet to actualy speek to someone that I knew met someone from this sight , so far I have only read about it in forums
Or have I ... Im happy for ya ...

judi ... You do know you can go rent the outfits ...

I hope I remember my camera ... I would like to take pics of yas ...
 dancenightly
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2008 10:56:29 PM
MY dancing shoes are ready to slide all over the floor& everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 kdbugg
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2008 6:42:50 AM
This band is one of the best I have heard around here in a long time! People are friendly (just stay away from Sid and you will be ok). Dang I love giving him crap! If you talk to the folks there you will have a good time. If you sit in a corner (like I did the first time) then you will be disappointed. The food is great too so get there and have a burger early with me and some others. I will be there around 7. I would be happy to introduce you around.

Angel I met Eric here!

Time to dance people!!!!!
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2008 11:32:07 AM
[/Kat ... You met a guy on POF ... kewl ... I have yet to actualy speek to someone that I knew met someone from this sight , so far I have only read about it in forums
Or have I ... Im happy for ya ... ]
angel, angel, angel....wake up!!! u've met at least 3 people!!! there's me and mark (he was at funky town with me, remember?), then there's paws (pam) and jj, and of course mr. moonshine and D_A_M. i THINK u met them at funky town anyway. then there's at least 2 others i can think of....kdbugg & eric and charlene & mr. savage, who i don't know if u met or not. can't speak for the others, but i'm blissfully happy!!!
and i WILL be bringing my camera.....i'll be the one sneakin round catchin any thieves on FILM that might wanna infiltrate our group again!! the sons of BI#CHES! just another harsh reminder for everyone to keep their belongings safe.....
 d_a_m
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2008 4:29:36 PM
OMG guys..... didn't know this was a costume party..... if not.... can't wait for Halloween!
 d_a_m
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2008 4:31:36 PM
Answering Kat.... I met a wonderful man during a POF event by accident! ...... never thought this would happen! When yr least expecting it ... it happens!!!!!!
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2008 6:32:34 PM
answering D_A_M.....Answering Kat.... I met a wonderful man during a POF event by accident! ...... never thought this would happen! When yr least expecting it ... it happens!!!!!!

girls......don't just wait for an event, although it's a great avenue for meeting someone...i'm just sayin don't be afraid of contacting guys u think u might wanna get to know....i RARELY ever contacted anyone; usually left it up to the guy.....but this rare time i did paid off BIG time for me!!
kat
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 68
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/15/2008 7:03:06 PM
Sounds like allot of ppl have met someone on POF ...If I was told about all the ppl who met someone on POF I guess I forgot ... Its nice to know and I am happy for yas all ...

A costume party ? ... Now would be intersting ...
 Charlene0729
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/16/2008 6:31:39 AM
I know you guys will have a great time. Have a few & do some for me. I have Austin this weekend. We'll be down in the area but will be doing family things. If it's not raining - we might be doing a big water balloon fight (for those who like to stalk - you know who you are! lol)
If anyone is up to meeting for breakfast Sunday morning again - let me know.

PARTY ON
 joeybom
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/16/2008 12:45:19 PM
i appreciate the invite but I wont b able 2 attend this time. keep me on your list as I would luv 2 attend one of your parties. thanx, joeybom
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2008 1:57:42 PM
pamzilla!!! what did u DRINK for breakfast this morning???? did u forget seeing moonshine and DAM at Dallas and Funky Town 4 weeks ago???? or was I dreaming??? coulda been....as these past 4 weeks do seem like a dream to me.....
charlene....forgive my smart a s s mouth, but why in the world would it matter if it rained or not to have a water balloon fight??? will u not get wet anyway??!!! too bad u won't make it to RG's tho. miss seein u and mr. savage!! u guys are just one more testament to the success of POF!!!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:45:10 PM
OK people... I just updated the main post with the specials being offered this night. So make sure to check it out and pass the word. I think the best special of the night is that Erika (Hotchicbanker) will be working the event .
 kdbugg
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:26:07 PM
We should consider having a decade costume party. Something cool like the 20's, 50's or 60's. Or maybe a dress as your favorite actor or actress. Or singer.

I never payed for water there. And my soda that is only 1.50 anyway was free a couple times, the waitress gave it to me.

Looking forward to Saturday night!

Have not heard from our Bethany gals. Hope your there !!
 ladydee47
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:01:48 PM
Hay SomeOne Save me a seat I will be coming in from out of town, and I feel the need to Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence