Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Inde      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joeybom
Msg: 71
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in IndependencePage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
i appreciate the invite but I wont b able 2 attend this time. keep me on your list as I would luv 2 attend one of your parties. thanx, joeybom
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 72
view profile
History
KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence
Posted: 7/16/2008 1:57:42 PM
pamzilla!!! what did u DRINK for breakfast this morning???? did u forget seeing moonshine and DAM at Dallas and Funky Town 4 weeks ago???? or was I dreaming??? coulda been....as these past 4 weeks do seem like a dream to me.....
charlene....forgive my smart a s s mouth, but why in the world would it matter if it rained or not to have a water balloon fight??? will u not get wet anyway??!!! too bad u won't make it to RG's tho. miss seein u and mr. savage!! u guys are just one more testament to the success of POF!!!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:45:10 PM
OK people... I just updated the main post with the specials being offered this night. So make sure to check it out and pass the word. I think the best special of the night is that Erika (Hotchicbanker) will be working the event .
 kdbugg
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:26:07 PM
We should consider having a decade costume party. Something cool like the 20's, 50's or 60's. Or maybe a dress as your favorite actor or actress. Or singer.

I never payed for water there. And my soda that is only 1.50 anyway was free a couple times, the waitress gave it to me.

Looking forward to Saturday night!

Have not heard from our Bethany gals. Hope your there !!
 ladydee47
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:01:48 PM
Hay SomeOne Save me a seat I will be coming in from out of town, and I feel the need to Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 juleekh
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:15:05 PM
I want ya all to know that I was at the last RG's and I had a blast!!! Didn't meet a whole lotta cuz I am, truthfully, kind of the shy type until I get to know ya! However, you all made me feel extremely welcome to all the events I've been to, well, the four I've been to anyway. RG's is a great place to have fun, drink, and dance! Get out all your dancin shoes!

I'll bring my camera and be "flashing" ya all again so SMILE!!!!
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 77
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:49:00 PM
kdbugg ... Your 40s, 50s, or 60s costume party is s kewl idea ...
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/18/2008 12:40:26 AM
Ok , Im sure alot of us do , but lets everyone try to TIP the waitress she is good ...

Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/18/2008 1:18:47 PM
OK... I went in and deleted all the tip talk, the talk mentioning car bars, sneaking stuff in and all other negative posts. This isn't meant to be a bitch and moan thread. We are all adults and need to be step up to the plate and do the right thing... whatever that is . I know and expect the bars/clubs and the staffs of those places we go to, to do what ever they need to do to survive. If free water is that big an issue to someone, then they can stay home and drink all the free water they want, even though technically it isn't even free at home. Do you pay a water bill? Do you have a water filtering system of some kind at home? I have both so I know my own water at home isn't even free . RG's is a great little place. It's non-smoking, no cover, has live music, serves decent food and the drink prices are reasonable... oh and the wait staff has really been great to us there and they give us specials when we go. So let's stop complaining and get back to promoting a good time. You can please some people some of the time but never please all the people all of the time.
 juleekh
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/18/2008 4:03:19 PM
Sorry Judy! I was hoping the "flashing" would work on the guys!!!! LOL
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2008 4:21:18 PM
niteowl! where the heck u been? haven't seen hide nor hair of u like forever! and who's joanne? did u go and catch a sweetie too??? if so, hope u can both make it saturday.
kat
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 82
 dancenightly
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 6:00:17 AM
12 hours and counting,who,where,how long can you dance the night away? I better not see anyone sitting on their behinds,otherwise,will drag you to the dancefloor,so,LET'S PARTY
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/19/2008 11:35:56 AM
It's never to late to make those last minute plans to get out of the house. The weather is going to be great both today and tonight.... Today a mix of clouds and sun. Humid. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Tonight partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. So don't sit at home alone on a Saturday night wishing you had something to do or someone to do it with. Get out from behind that computer... take a shower and come join us for some no pressure, no expectations fun. Listen to some good live music, have a drink or two... dance your asses off and do a lot of laughing. Everyone and anyone, member or not is welcome to join us. Grab a friend and come on out and join the fun. What are you waiting for? Are you coming out or sitting at home alone again?
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/19/2008 2:32:45 PM
A ? I thought you wanted free water?
 d_a_m
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 10:38:13 PM
What a great night! To all the newbies at my table, climb aboard! Linda where ya go honey? We were looking for you and hopefully I'm saying Linda and not Lynn.... ...Welcome to all! Nice to know our CHILDREN are safe with our POF"ERS! Next event.... we won't let ya all down!! Dale Ann Mitchel ll.... AKA :"D_A_M"
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/20/2008 8:56:25 AM
The picture thread has been created. I will load what pics I have later today. If anyone else has pics they want and/or are willing to upload for everyone to see, just send me a message, and I'll add you to the upload access list . You can find the thread in the images section of the Missouri forums but here is the link to it: http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10441621.aspx
 pegluvsflags
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:50:47 PM
Kay would you like an 8 x 10 or should Ric post it here. Maybe Eric would rather have a copy for himself. Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! Now wouldn't that be fun to have??????
 kdbugg
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:09:40 AM
AHHHHH!!! Peg your being mean to me now!!

Ok I really think you should send me some photos to my e-mail address. I need to check these out!
 pegluvsflags
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 5:37:35 PM
Hmmmmm, let me see now, there was the time you thought I was taking a picture of you from under the table. Oh, but wait..............was that Ric that had the camera then? Only time will tell now, won't it? I guess you will have to just keep watching to see what might appear on the screen.
 kdbugg
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:33:58 PM
Okay. She is just messing with me now. We all know I am a mature responsible woman. Nothing was going on under the table!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > KC and surrounding areas ~ Sat. July 19th ~ 7pm @ RG's Lounge in Independence