Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Draskinn
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

lol...do you work for MSNBC or CNN? Ever wonder why Bill O'Reilly has such high ratings?...watch him sometime and then you can see how misleading this thread is.

I’ve tried, I got sic of him berating, insulting, and cutting off his “guests” I think someone need to teach that guy some manners.
 mjk21258
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:07:05 PM
lol...do you work for MSNBC or CNN? Ever wonder why Bill O'Reilly has such high ratings?...watch him sometime and then you can see how misleading this thread is.

What do you expect us to do watch Chris Matthews on MSNBC and see The obama thrill run down his leg?

Now you are really funny, just because some folks criticize O'Reilly doesn't mean they have never watched or listened to him. O'Reilly and Fox are just as biased toward to the right as the most biased network on the left. As for Chris Matthews, I remember my ex gf who was a conservative born again Christian couldn't figure out where Matthew's political alliances were.
 kalamazooger
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:13:19 PM
I agree that kids shouldn't be forced to "perform," in the same way I think "stage moms" are also guilty of "child abuse," but Billos response was just plain childish--complete with a (former) "expert" to make his silly case (he can't fight an 8-year-old without backup).

But the whole discussion is going the wrong way.

Face it, JESUS WAS THE COOLEST DUDE ON THE PLANET:
• He quit working and hung around with bums,
• defended prostitutes (and maybe married one),
• worked to end the death penalty ("let he who is without sin cast the first stone"),
• threw the capitalists ("moneychangers") out of the temple,
• and said "it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle" than for a rich man to enter heaven.

Jesus was the first real proponent of the separation of Church and State ("render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's").

Jesus was the ultimate Liberal. So liberals should be pointing out that the televangelist idiots are just perverting a wonderfully loving philosophy. After all, it was Jesus who said, "turn the other cheek," and it was Pat Robertson who said we should assassinate world leaders.

Instead of arguing against "religion," liberals should pull religion right out from under the feet of these hate-filled rightwing bigots. In the 60s, it was the ministers and priests who were on the front lines in the civil rights and anti-war movements, which is how it should be. Take back religion and we can take back the country.
 Jiperly
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/9/2008 4:57:05 AM
O'Reilly is still on the air?

Weird.....
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >