Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Merrylass
Msg: 30
view profile
History
why dont most men keep it trimmed ??Page 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I hate it when people claim to speak for 'most women' or 'most men' or worse, 'all'. It's for a couple to discuss. Individuals have individual preferences so trying to figure out what 'most' people want is pointless - what matters is what your SO wants, period.

I think this hairless fad is just another symptom of the germ paranoia that the media fosters. Hair traps pheromones - shave everything off and you remove a sexual stimulant. But, hey, why not - might as well wipe each other down with hand sanitizer while you're at it
 satx78218
Msg: 31
view profile
History
why dont most men keep it trimmed ??
Posted: 6/11/2008 5:08:57 AM
"You expect women to be nice and "tidy" or "bare", "

There, you are speaking only for yourself.

Americans have become so denatured, so commoditized, so packaged, in fact so dishonest, esp the women, that "natural" is nearly always pejorative.
Posted: 6/11/2008 7:31:09 AM

I think that is really gross! Do u know how much hair smells when u sweat and it's summer time? Ewww!

Hm, it was 96 degrees yesterday with nearly 100% humidity, and I was slick with sweat at one point.

Ya know, I didn't smell at all and don't remove any body hair.

There is this really cool invention called a shower, and if you use it with a combination of soap ... you won't smell!
 heaight
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 9:51:18 AM
eh i trim sometimes, mainly if asked, but its not like ive got a jungle.... its alittle different from a woman trimming herself than a guy doing it, at least u can still see the merchandise when a guy doesnt do it, but if a chick doesnt do it, her cooze gets gobbled up, then u cant even find it....from an a-sexual point of view it would still be easier to please a guy who doesnt shave then a chick, besides, most chicks never make it to the end of the pole anywayz
 heaight
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 10:09:22 AM
eh if its only trimmed and not shaved completely u could still get the "hair in teeth" problem... if u just stay on the head of it, and massage the shaft with ur hands, u shouldnt get thatproblem, but uve gotta get to the core of a bushy chick to please her tho :(
 heaight
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 10:47:46 AM
only when it comes to oral on a girl, i wouldnt know about aa girls perspective on a guy, but its just logic, unless its compltely trimmed, u still might get hair in ur mouth, i was just stating a man is more likely to get hair in there mouth from going down on a trimmed chick, than a woman going down on a trimmed male, lie i said, if she uses her hands on his pole, and just focuses on his head, she isnt as likely to have that problem
 nipoleon
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2008 7:07:55 PM
Everybody should learn to sculpt their partners pubic hair into the shape of their own initials, like topiary, as a sign of mutual fidelity.
Or perhaps an elephant or giraffe or a flying swan.
It wouldn't be permanent like a tattoo but if you ever break up it'd take at least 10 weeks for it to grow back.
 namebob5
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/12/2008 7:13:37 PM

Ok guys, i am curious to understand why alot of men just dont keep your "stuff" trimmed down stairs ? You expect women to be nice and "tidy" or "bare", so why doesnt the same go for you ?????
It really does make it more "pleasureable" for both parties if we dont have to worry about a tree around your trunk !!!!

Personally if I was fooling around with girls often I would trim things up. Just explain to the men you are with that you would be more willing to fool around if they cleaned up there camp site.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/12/2008 9:07:27 PM
My babe says she doesn't care either way.

Personnaly I feel if she is willing to stay smooth and clean then the least I can do is weed whack the hedges.
 JustMary65
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/13/2008 4:00:34 AM
I thought that is what the string on the tampon was for!!]

Nah, that's how you can light her fuse-if you are into that sort of thing !!

Personally, nothing is worse than gagging on pubic hair...so if you care anything about your lady whose going down on ya-trim that hair or go bare-makes going down and staying there a most pleasurable experience for both parties.
 TOM723
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/13/2008 11:32:33 AM
I personally keep all of my area shaved. Stays much cleaner and enhances the pleasure.
 mm77ss
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/13/2008 1:31:04 PM
I agree 100 % Keeping it Clean is the Best, I hate hair Personally
 opnmydm
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/13/2008 2:23:43 PM
a trim and a shave every day will keep the m*%@h hair away...i do it religiously, not sure why others dont feel the need, you take care of other parts of your body, why not that part???
 Miss W
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/13/2008 2:57:39 PM
You gals mean 'deforestation'?

That would be it. Break out the machete, but leave a bit of greenery.
 Miss W
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/13/2008 6:25:06 PM
And furthermore, I already own dental floss.
 RNretiredfirefighter
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/13/2008 6:34:28 PM
For myself I honestly haven't thought about doing it. It is something I'd consider though. It could be fun, you know..... I'll trim yours, you trim mine. Brian
 Bobby Ramone
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/15/2008 1:04:25 PM
With women I dont have a preference, as long as it is kept under control! A lot of women feel the same way about men.
 openminded87
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:06:06 PM
I keep it shaved, I tried trimming, then shaved a bunch except a patch then just shaved the patch off for fun and now just keep it shaved. and you know what...it looks bigger now :)

I like my woman to keep a landing strip there, an inch or so wide. a nice little muff. We have played with it though, had her let it grow for a while and then shave it all off, we dedcided to keep the landing strip though, best of both worlds
 ziggycat2009
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/15/2008 9:09:09 PM
hair must serve some purpose or it wouldn't be there. my hog sticks out not in.i don't care if a woman is shaved or not ,i'll still eat the hell out of it.fussy **stards
 vaxplant
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/15/2008 10:33:12 PM
Well, I like to keep it trimmed, for the same reason I like my lady's patch trimmed.

I can't trim it too short though as I'm one of those guys who has a happy trail from the chest down and it's a bit disconcerting to me if it looks like a "slash and burn" strip in the forest.
Posted: 6/16/2008 9:25:52 AM
I still say the more hair the longer I'll stay down deep. Shave it and I won't go near it. Trim it and I'd have to be convinced to go near it.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/16/2008 1:10:38 PM

uh because you're going down on a man. Not a 14 year old catholic school boy. Guys are hairy. Deal with it.

Now this is just my opinion,, if a woman goes down on you,, wouldn't it be better to make your area clean, neat, less hair if she wants it,, she doing you a service by doing what she does,, therefore, why not give her what she likes,, and if she don't like gagging on pubic hair, or having her nose tickled,, why should she even try and please her man,, you sound like you are doing her a favor,,, It think it's just the reverse,,

There are some men who like hairy woman,, but I think for the most part,, the woman in the US,, are trimming and shaving not just for themselves, but for their man as well,, why shouldn't we as a men,, try and please our woman,, it's not really a hard thing to do,,

just my opinion,,
 867love
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/16/2008 1:47:07 PM
o/p -are you keeping track, or is this just an east valley thing?
maybe you should carry a battery operated trimmer on your dates. -(dear penthouse...)
Posted: 6/16/2008 3:43:17 PM

uh because you're going down on a man. Not a 14 year old catholic school boy. Guys are hairy. Deal with it.

Quoted just so I can read it again.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >