Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Beminetonight
Msg: 60
view profile
History
why dont most men keep it trimmed ??Page 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
"Ok guys, i am curious to understand why alot of men just dont keep your "stuff" trimmed down stairs ? You expect women to be nice and "tidy" or "bare", so why doesnt the same go for you ?????"

I expect no such thing. Fair's fair and fur's fur.
 Mozana
Msg: 61
view profile
History
why dont most men keep it trimmed ??
Posted: 6/16/2008 4:53:35 PM
Man, I love these forums! After a long "courtship" in POF, my date showed up completely shaved....head to toe, uh hmm, and it made me nervous...like he didn't want to leave behind any DNA. I must say it was not attractive. Grooming is one thing but bare is, well, better viewed on a head shot. Now that didn't come out right either.....('')
 rebel777
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/16/2008 5:19:54 PM
I will only keep it neat and trimmed when I am in a relationship...other wise,very hairy balls all the way...
 flyingiguana
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 5:56:13 AM
trimming makes it look bigger! not sure why guys don't
 Tim61
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 6:21:44 AM
Spiritruth wrote "A guy who is shaved down there looks like a pre-pubescent to me (like having sex with a little boy, yuuch).

I guess you are referaring to when a guy is limp !!! and not when he is Erect !!!
I can assure you there is a Vast difference depending on the guy that is though.

I'm NO Little boy but you have to take my word for that, lol

well my girl has not complained yet !!!

Tim
 Cynderella
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2008 1:12:42 PM
I come with my own shaving kit...makes for more fun and you always get a call back when it starts to get itchy
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/18/2008 1:30:34 PM

I come with my own shaving kit...makes for more fun and you always get a call back when it starts to get itchy

Do you do heads also? (the ones on the shoulders you perverts) I could use a barber for both heads!
 Beminetonight
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2008 11:34:59 AM
"what guy wouldnt want to? It makes you look even bigger."

Well, if you're worried about that kind of thing--I guess you'll try anything, no matter how improbable. Personally I think I'm fine the way I am, penis size and hair and all. And so far the ladies have agreed.

Baa baa baa. Off go the flocks of trendies, to get sheared.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/20/2008 4:58:53 PM

I had the bad taste in my mouth for about a month, making my want to vomit every time I thougt about that.

LMAO,, I like it trimmed,, but what could be that bad,, that it left a bad taste for a month,, don't you know if it doesn't smell good,, you don't eat it,, LOL...
I can't help it,, but what you wrote is so dam funny,, and I just could image eating something I knew was going to have some adverse effets later on,,,
 EndlessFlame
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2008 5:56:13 PM
ok although i dont shave myself down south I do cut it at least once a month for a couple reasons of course the #1 reason being the less hair the bigger the shlong looks....also if you let it grow too much it starts to get really sweaty and uncomfortable and also I believe its just a part of being clean shaven...just know ill never shave my legs or arms the only time I've ever done that was once for gym class in high school when we did First Aid cause it was demanded by the teacher and anyone that didnt felt the pain when the bandages were removed lol. I've also lost a couple bets where I had too :)
 EndlessFlame
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2008 6:00:26 PM
also I prefer a girl too at least have it trimmed if not shaved so I figure its only fair if i do the same
 SpiritGael1
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/21/2008 12:18:56 AM
"Fair" ? So shave yer legs,too already ! Hey OP - what's your hangup with a natural body ? I dig hair - haven't shaved my pits since Jerry died ! (R.I.P., Big Guy )
 GreeneyedOCguy
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/21/2008 6:13:03 AM
I do not understand either. I keep it bare most of the time. The first time I noticed a woman - after my divorce - was close to bare, It was like wow. That is great. So I started doing the same thing...
 Barry1919
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:28:32 PM
I like it when women don't shave.
 sasquatch68
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:34:59 PM
Always trimmed, neat and tidy......
Posted: 6/21/2008 6:11:10 PM

I like it when women don't shave.

I like it when men like it when women don't shave

LancsLad83
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 7:18:19 PM
I keep mine maintained. Ladies seem to prefer it that way.
 Merrylass
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2008 12:27:04 AM

A waitress drinks iced tea and pees all day at work. You just can't wash the pee smell all the way out of the hair. I have to imagine that we menfolk probably have the same effect from sweating and farting in our pants-tent all day, so the least we could do is remove the source of any issue that could hinder our success with the (not always so)gentler sex....

Yeah. Wash. Please don't tell me you think being hairless is good enough - ewww. Cleanliness does not mean hairlessness. It means that whatever you've got's washed. Then even hair smells just fine.
 Merchaholic
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:09:13 AM

Posted By: bigloumarini on 6/10/2008 11:08:12 AM
Are there different styles for men? The Racing stripe, The flying "V", The Patch?, The Hitler Stache

lmfao! The Hitler Stache haha.
 Mellen29
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:03:56 PM
Personally, I don't mind if a man is hairy - but woman need to keep "things" trimmed...
 semitar7
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 6:44:55 PM
Well I dont know about other men but I trim mine quite often. Not for any other reason then it's itchy for me otherwise. I agree though that if a mans bush is too big maybe you should just let him know he needs to do a lil grooming. It's not that big of a deal. However for the men, do not shave...jus t trim it down short, otherwise it will drive you crazy itchwise..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/28/2008 6:53:29 PM

However for the men, do not shave...jus t trim it down short, otherwise it will drive you crazy itchwise..

I agree shaving used too, I save my balls completely, and everything around the base of the shaft,, , if you make that a routine,, they no longer itch,, then I trim the rest,,
I must add,, a hot shower and good new razor is needed each time,, followed by a baby lotion ,, it help if a woman applys the lotion,,
 ace1821
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:58:28 PM
If there was a woman in my life and it was in her preference that i be trimed in some cetain maner and style for her satisfaction that would be fine. I am smart enough to know that her happiness and satisfaction is my happiness and satisfaction. I also know that once you start you need to keep it otherwise it is very uncomfortable. So i choose not to start unless it is wanted. However i must admit is very nice to not have to dig hair out of my throat and i appriciate a well groomed woman.
 justkissme2
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/29/2008 6:31:28 PM
Well, having been in locker rooms throughout my life, it's difficult to avoid seeing others at times. And in my experience, most guys are shaved/trimmed. (I count myself as trimmed/well groomed -- very little pubic hair. Sorry. I know that's TMI for some of you. lol)

So, I'm curious where the assumption "most men keep it trimmed" is coming from...
 ManeRider
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2008 6:56:57 PM
Yeah, I'm the same^^^^^
I have trimmed, but it grows so fast.
Personally, I like a bush on women, maybe slight trim way down...... but... I love the tickle on my nose. SOz, I dont think much about trimming. If, however, I was asked to do so, I'd think more often, but it's really been a non-issue. I really dont' care for a bare girl, because day two, she's got stubble, and I HATE stubble .... especially there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >