Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pilkington
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Britains greatest funny manPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Got to be, squire of knotty ash,......DODDY !!
 dub08
Msg: 36
Britains greatest funny man
Posted: 6/18/2008 8:29:24 AM
Billy Connolly is my favourite

He has just done a 2 week run here in Dublin which I couldn't get tickets for due to the fact that people bought them in bulk and then flogged them for appalling prices on an auction web site despite the fact that the ticket site says you can't do that! But thats another thread - if Iknew how to start threads!!!

nasty51
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2008 8:51:08 AM
^^^^^^ Agreed with Ian C, it's individual...

Because I don't find Billy Connelly funny at all!

And Peter Kay might be still funny if he ever wrote a new joke in five years. I mean, how many times did he release a dvd of the same show, just in a different location?!
 oggers
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 5:33:56 AM
Only one ... Eric Morecambe
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >