Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bilby886
Msg: 219
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSINGPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I can can have a straight conversation about supply chain challenges of electronics in the global market with a 67 y/o cross dressing CEO. no problem. treat all people equally dresses / mohawks /tatts and whatever else, BUT society does not treat alternative life-stylers equally!

playing around in the bedroom for a few laughs is one thing, but going out in public? That should be seriously discussed with the partner.

too many things to consider to not consult ones partner.
For one thing Society can be cruel and if you are in a long term relationship you also involve your partner as a potential target.

I saw this happen in a mining town. sad really, they him 'till he was half dead.
he had a wife and two children. they had to move out of town.

Be careful all you CDers! be discreet, very discreet!
 kingston46805
Msg: 222
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 7/12/2012 1:20:41 PM
It’s a difficult situation. After 40 years of fighting it, I now just accept it, which has made it a lot easier. You wouldn’t believe the about of guilt I felt when I was young. It's not as compelling as it used to be, and I am careful not to let it get out of hand, and frankly, I’m not too good at makeup and shaving, and accessorizing, so it doesn’t take up much time.
I totally understand women being put off by it. Who wants the competition?
 trvlngman
Msg: 223
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 7/12/2012 4:52:43 PM
Hell. A few years back i had a couple girls one of whom i met on this site. Take me back to he
r appartment. i figured what the hell threesome time. The first thing they did was whip out a photo album. And what do you think was in it?

probably about a dozen or so different guys they had taken home and dressed up in their clothing and taken pictures. I mean i wasnt about to just do something like that. So we played a game with some party dice.

won every damn hand to. I got my threesome and remained panties free.

still i was surprised to find not only that some girls really get off on that kind of thing. But how many guys were willing participants
 cottagerake
Msg: 224
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 8/20/2012 7:56:56 PM
hi im kris like to cd
 69wanaplay
Msg: 225
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 3/28/2013 1:31:00 PM
I enjoy crossdressing, wish there were more on this site to become friends with. All in friendship, fun and enjoyment
 jamie_lee_1963
Msg: 226
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 3/31/2013 8:14:59 AM
There are many who crossdress.

As anyone who 'dresses' knows, it just isn't something that we share with people because of the social stigma that people have toward it.
 passion2pleaseaz
Msg: 227
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 4/1/2013 4:10:40 AM
i'm a straight guy who is a fetish crossdresser and i keep it somewhat private.certain people in my life don't need to know this about me.(family,friends,co-workers and customers who hire my services (window cleaning).

i wish i could be 100% honest 100% of the time but that is not possible at this time.
 metallica1976
Msg: 228
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 4/10/2013 2:54:59 PM
hello there how are you im rod hope we can chat become friends mrs racygirl
 metallica1976
Msg: 229
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 4/10/2013 2:55:59 PM
hi there passion hope we can chat be friends
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >