Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MOTD2010
Msg: 141
Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
date one? hmmmm I married one
 OldSpice48
Msg: 142
Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?
Posted: 8/10/2012 9:55:54 PM
Depends, if it was just dating & nothing more serious, yes. But not for a serious relationship. I think that their belief in alien spacecrafts would demonstrate a lack of intelligence on their part, no matter how "educated" they are or what kind of job they hold. Then again, many people in extremely high places in government that we trust with our lives believe in talking snakes, & burning bushes that speak... It's called fundamentalist Christianity.

Scary...
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/11/2012 1:28:17 AM
1- not the typical GY blimp shape
2- no Goodyear lettering even though it was light up like a xmas tree

No conclusive evidence either way. Military craft to fake an encounter?
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/13/2012 2:29:43 AM

Personally, I wouldn't give a burnt match about any world series (I presume you meant America, of course?) - events like this just go on and on and on and on, and nothing is achieved. Balls get tossed around parks, people in tight uniforms jump up and down, and the world stays as it is. The wars continue. The nations are dragged into more and more deadly conflicts. We die of shocking diseases every day, when there are suppressed cures just begging to be used.

We the sheeple munch the lies we are fed every day, especially when we have diversions like a world series to keep us off track, like when President Barack Hussein Obama set the wheels in motion to outlaw natural health remedies - signed while the people's attention was on the Gulf oil spill at the time. Vitamin C will soon be illegal. Take that to your world series and chew the fat with your buddies as you watch men jumping up and down and throwing balls in the air, for whatever reason.

If I were an Arcturian, Sirian or Pleiadian, I would feel very sorry for this dump - this heaving global abortion we call humanity. My word, we really think we are something here, don't we? Such an arrogant crowd. All we are good at is blowing each other to pieces.

Good on ya. Keep it up. It's what we do in this neck of the woods.

Wow, aren't you just a barrel of sunshine?? Yeah, let's abolish professional sports. That's the solution.

Give me a break. You "what's wrong with the world today" types would still piss and moan in a world that was literally perfect.
 lotustemple
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/13/2012 1:45:02 PM
Personally, I wouldn't give a burnt match about any world series (I presume you meant America, of course?) - events like this just go on and on and on and on, and nothing is achieved. Balls get tossed around parks, people in tight uniforms jump up and down, and the world stays as it is. The wars continue. The nations are dragged into more and more deadly conflicts. We die of shocking diseases every day, when there are suppressed cures just begging to be used.

We the sheeple munch the lies we are fed every day, especially when we have diversions like a world series to keep us off track, like when President Barack Hussein Obama set the wheels in motion to outlaw natural health remedies - signed while the people's attention was on the Gulf oil spill at the time. Vitamin C will soon be illegal. Take that to your world series and chew the fat with your buddies as you watch men jumping up and down and throwing balls in the air, for whatever reason.

If I were an Arcturian, Sirian or Pleiadian, I would feel very sorry for this dump - this heaving global abortion we call humanity. My word, we really think we are something here, don't we? Such an arrogant crowd. All we are good at is blowing each other to pieces.

Good on ya. Keep it up. It's what we do in this neck of the woods.

Piggy, sometimes intelligence and insight isn't too sunny at the moment however it inspires realizations etc..that let the light in later.

Dang, what about vitamin C becoming illegal? Thats not cool.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?