Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 51
Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?Page 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
As long as her UFO "Connections" don't denounce or cast Doubt on the "Great Viscottoo God" of my telepathic Friends from the Cygnus-T71, Delta Moon Quadrant 9 ... I really don't foresee any Problems ...
 Clandestiny
Msg: 52
Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?
Posted: 12/11/2008 4:06:08 PM
I don't think I'd date someone who DIDN'T believe in UFO's!

lol
 Rythmn
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 6:46:26 PM
only if we had "chemistry"!
 whothehellknows
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:17:58 PM

Anybody who believes HUMANS are the ONLY intelligent species in this entire universe is too arrogant for my likings.

I think you are being way to generous in calling humans intelligent...
 Oh-Zone
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:36:42 AM
I would not date anyone who insisted that we are alone in the Universe.
Exactly what do you folks think is wrong with believing that UFOs may ge alien craft?
Seems likely that you have a very small knowledge base.

Actually I would like to date an extraterrestrial. That would have to be the most interesting date ever.
 hard starboard
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:21:47 PM
Only if she could prove it.
 10of6
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:58:07 PM
After having lived with someone who believed that George Bush was good and honorable, yes, I am now prepared to date someone who believes in UFOs, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, and "Trickle-Down Economics."
 whothehellknows
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/16/2008 12:37:04 AM

Exactly what do you folks think is wrong with believing that UFOs may ge alien craft?
Seems likely that you have a very small knowledge base.

I think there are way to many people who want to call anything they can't explain as some alien spacecraft, or for ancient ruins or myths the evidence of previous extraterrestrial visitation. I think that is very foolish.

While I don't think the earth is alone in the Cosmos as the sole reservoir of life, so far the evidence of alien life coming to visit is ZERO and I have to think anyone who makes claims to such without the evidence is crazy!
 SAguy_06
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/16/2008 3:38:29 AM
OP what does UFO mean?
 10of6
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/16/2008 1:42:50 PM
^^^^^ I warn you...what will be revealed will NOT be pretty...I'm speaking from a degree of experience just in one small sliver of the pie that government likes to keep under wraps.
 musicman1o
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 11:50:25 PM
Somehow I have some belief that life on Earth traveled on some comet or asteroid and got here long after our planet was formed,mind you the right tilt, axis,temp and other conditions etc were in place to evolve to this today,so having said that to think that in all the universe we are alone just don't sit right with me.
Would I date someone who believed in them yes so long as they were a believer NOT a preacher...Oh and had a nice butt tehhe...
 VVendy
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/17/2009 9:14:20 PM
You do not believe in a single god? Would a married one be more believable? I date people. Some males are not as interesting as others and some are fascinating but too much to take over an hour. If a guy was rational in presentation I would hear him out. If his belief in UFO was one that he felt so strongly I had to share by the end of dinner I'd have to go.
 acuddler
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:12:49 PM
A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. Anything you see flying, but don't know what it is, is a UFO. Most UFOs are identifieable, if you get a different angle, or more data. They turn out to be swamp gas, airplanes, military drones, weather balloons, etc. Even so, there are thousands of objects even the military can't identify. If the reports/ videos are accurate-90 degree turns, etc-they are not secret weapons of ours. If we had weapons like that we would have used them to conquer the world, and wipe out Al-Queda, etc, by now. There is something odd up there. It does not have to be aliens, and probably isn't.

My idea is that they are us from the future, gathering archeological, historic, etc, data. By all we know of science-under Newtonian, Reletivity, and Quantum, theory, time travel is theoretically possible. As such, it must eventually become a reality. What would time travelling scientists study but the past? Where do UFOs show up most? Around: famous war battles, turning points in history such as The Cuban Missile Crisis, etc...just where time travelling historians/etc would be. It is possible that ETIs are coming here, but it seems unlikely. Until more data is examined, it is sort of foolish to either firmly believe, or disbelieve. I would not date, or refuse to date, a person on the basis of their beliefs concerning UFOs. Anyone that would is rather silly, and quite shallow, IMO.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/7/2010 2:58:55 AM
It's not the belief in UFOs per se (extra-terrestrials - not UFOs which mean unidentified flying object) that would be a problem.

There seems to be some evidence they exist. But if the person thinks very poorly. Is silly. That's the problem. Someone who can think about these things reasonably enough is fine by me.

By the way, anybody ever watched this interesting video: UFOs in Belgium, in 1990, caught on radar by the Belgian military, and to the point where a high-ranking officer himself said in a press conference that they didn't know what to make of these UFO. The manoevres of whatever was out there were amazing to them.

check >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7psGj4M1ZI
 scorpiomover
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 5:38:10 AM
I'd date someone who believed in scientific theories they know nothing about. Why is that any more believable to them than aliens, when they know little to nothing of either?
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/7/2010 7:51:38 AM
Does he believe that UFOs exist but that is the extent of it, or does he have a tower on the top of his house with a neon sign flashing, "UFOS LAND HERE"?
 milt_n_bradley
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/7/2010 12:44:51 PM
OP...I've repeatedly dated women that believe a married "virgin" gave birth to their "savior" sooo....
WHat difference would a UFO-nut make?
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:23:19 AM
I'd _Prefer_ to date someone that lives in the 21st Century..!!
Someone 'enlightened' enough to see that the worship of a 'Supreme Being' doesn't know that a 'Technologically Advanced' being is just another citizen....where they're from...
...and doesn't think that 'We're alone in the Universe...'

We've only been 'civilized' on this planet for a few thousand years.....
Only had Internal Combustion Engines for 100 years...
If there's Noone else ~Out there...~ it'd be an _Awful_ Waste of Space...!!!

I'd _LOVE_ to have an extra-terrestrial as a partner...!!!
Think of the ~Honeymoon~...!!!
 JWG86
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/8/2010 9:21:59 AM
I would date someone who believed in God, so why wouldn't I date someone who believed in UFO's? They are both explaining things they don't understand based on things that can't be proven to exist. Who's to say there AREN'T UFO's? Everyone holds some sort of believe that most others find fanciful.
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/9/2010 10:15:26 AM
JWG took away my thunder.

If we can date a person who believes in God, then why not someone who believes in UFO? Science is pointing against existence of both. What are we losing here?

One may rather asks, 'would you date someone who writes a profile listing 10+ demands in a half page paragraph that must be met to date her/him'?

Why don't people keep dating criteria simple? Like the woman in '2 and a 1/2 men' thought one of the brothers is a 'good catch' because he has ....

a job and a pen*s. [are we allowed to type the word?, Im so scared..]

Or like Andrew Dice Clay (whatever happened to him? is he dead?), he needs...

2 legs, 2 breasts, and a heartbeat.
 jelunc
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2010 10:55:05 AM
Heck, I have even dated people who believed that some guy came into the world thousands of years ago to save select people.
 kari135
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2010 7:07:13 PM
Depends on whether the UFO believer seriously wants someone to go along on the next abduction. Not gonna happen.
 Artistic_Bloke
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/9/2010 7:09:21 PM
I had a shower earlier, felt like a Human, but i could not find one

UFO's have been visiting this Crotchity "Ole" planet since it first appeared in the Galaxy, and then began to experiment with it, and it's introduced habitent's up until today, and they will still check out the odd "Lab Rat" to find out where they went wrong with us

Another word or phrase that can also be used instead of UFO, is, UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

Yes, i have witnessed 5 known objects, (1) was with time missing, (close contact) (2) Keeping pace with my car (3) Flying over head of my Accommodation (4) Cigar shape object seen from kitchen window (5) Floating over our dam (twice in 2 weeks)

Yes i have seen these craft, even with time missing (1 1/2) i am still a normal person who still do the regular things, yes i do believe, no, i am no fanatic about it, but i will happily chat about it, yes it has happened, but it is up to the listener to believe or not, but i will not preach my beleifs about it to anyone, as you either beleive, or you don't, and yes, i would date a woman who had seen something
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you date someone who believed in UFOs?