Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Riley_88
Msg: 83
view profile
History
When You Don't Try To Get Into Her PantsPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
what is wrong with respecting women?

seriously would you prefer we all were getting some elsewhere just so you could be right?

doesnt mean i dont want anything from you, far far from it but can you blame me for trying to get to know someone?
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
When You Don't Try To Get Into Her Pants
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:14:56 AM
I think eventually men grow up and learn to never pressure a woman for sex.

Sex is part of a relationship and is always right when it's right for both parties.

If a man's getting it "some place else" He's not being honest with the relationship and probably should be with"some place else"
 Sentinel83
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:57:04 PM
I've never been in a relationship, but I can tell you when I put no pressure on a woman for sex, it's because I'd rather save myself for marriage.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:03:44 PM

When you're dating a woman and not putting pressure on her for sex, is it because you're being a gentleman or because you're getting it somewhere else?

Could be just a gentleman, but most women would never believe it. If you don't try then they think you are getting laid elsewhere, gay, asexual or who knows what. Thinking a guy is a gentleman is way down the list.

Could be he just likes your company and enjoys the time spent together without the added complications of a intimate relationship.
 roger lee
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:33:14 PM
Years ago, I was told that I should treat a woman I date the same way that I would want a 'date' to treat my sister. This bit of advice may sound trite and simplistic, but it has worked for me & one thing I know any of my former girlfriends must admit is that I never tried to force them to do anything that they did not want.
 STH III
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 5:44:59 PM
probably do not want to scare her off, some women hate it when you hit on them too quickly and others want you to. You have to play it by ear.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >