Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > God loves gay people ????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumschick
Msg: 79
view profile
History
God loves gay people ????Page 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Conversely, only one species, man; practices homophobia, homophobia is a man-made construct, thus homophobia must, by definition be unnatural.

Whether our actions are natural or not, homosexuality is no worse than lying or the intolerance for the weaknesses of one another. Regardless of the action, if He said "Thou shall not..." and we do it, regardless of the action, to Him it is simply disobedience.
In other words, whether you believe or not, in God’s eyes we are all disobedient.

That is one of the reasons we ought to take one long hard look at ourselves long before questioning the actions of others. Because if each one of us did that, we'd soon discover that there is no such thing as higher degrees of morality. The older I get, the more I am convinced that a human being's morality is mostly determined by his or her circumstances.

Now, if I am right about there being a God, we shall all stand before him to give account of our own actions, good and bad. You will have not give account of other's actions, so why worry about the same? [I] Mathew 7:1-5 [/I]

forumschick
Msg: 80
view profile
History
God loves gay people ????
Posted: 7/25/2011 8:57:37 PM
Iregulator:
Thank you for calling me lady, seriously, I was looking around for my mother...

If, …you're actually addressing the comment you quoted (and understand it), you're just setting up an infinite regression. Perhaps harder looking at yourself would have helped.

Oh do elaborate...

I do understand it, and I actually live it...

I am one of those people that still stand in front of the mirror and acknowledges the poor excuse of a human being I am compared to Christ side by side.

Now remember I am still a human being, therefore, sometimes in order for me to sleep at night, I must be creative, and let me tell you, Stephen King doesn't have a thing on me when it comes to imagination...

Seriously, I am possibly the worst human being amongst His creation, I am not afraid to admit that...

Only God and I know the appalling, terrible and disgusting person that I am, and whatever good that still remains in me is simply because of His mercy and because I don't just believe in Him, I know Him...

If you think that I am what is wrong with this world, I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I am working on me, before I dare think that I could make this world a better place by questioning other's actions or simply placing blame on others...

D.J. Static
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 1:49:44 PM
I didn't read all the posts because it seems some people were getting angry so lets look at this. The Bible (The Spoken Living Word of God made Flesh in Jesus Christ of Nazareth) does touch more on homosexuality then just in Leviticus. God's entire example to the children of Israel is of a bridegroom and his bride, Adam and Eve, a man leaving his family and cleaving to his wife. Etc, etc, there are a few places we do see outright homosexuality, like Sodom and Gomorrah...I mean I'm sure God just sent brimstone to wipe out a city for something that didn't matter >.> NOT

Says in the Word to avoid even a hint of sexual immorality, sin is acting against God, that includes God's design, if God made a man and woman for marriage and we play outside of that in any way we are essentially sinning. Either way, homosexuality is a sin if your reading the same 66 book Bible that I am. The question does God hate homosexuals? Nope, God loves his children, but we can lose the favor of God. I could love my son, but if he went around murdering and raping and all that I'd have to kill him (or imprison him or w/e society sees as the punishment.) I could still love him but he would have to be punished and would lose my favor even if it hurt. Homosexuality colors a life so it's especially damaging. Sin may be sin but the consequences of sin can be more devastating in our lives. Taking a cookie is bad that's not ours and so is rape, there both sin but come with very different consequences. Point is just because God loves you doesn't mean thats a "good place to be" I mean just like I could throw my son in prison and still love him, you could still go to Hell and God still love you...so really if God loves you isn't the question you should be asking, but rather if His favor rests upon you and if you love Him.

Jesus talks in John a lot that those who love Him will obey his commands, God loves us, but the deciding factor in the end is if we love God. When you say "F*** you God I know better then your design" it really makes me wonder if you can actually love that God.
 forumschick
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 8:04:20 PM

That you are intolerant of gays and lesbians is apparent that you equate it with "wrongs". When you base this on a personal belief, that belief itself becomes a target for those who advocate egalitarian approach to human rights.

Excuse me? Intolerant of gays and lesbians? Where exactly did you see that?
You must have me confused with someone else, please read some of my posts, and if you have, please do let me know which one exactly is the one I posted that made you arrive at your conclusion above...

I am truly hurt, well not really, but I am at a loss for words and I assure you that don’t happen to me very often.

Whatever made you arrive at that conclusion must have been misunderstood or perhaps I selected my words incorrectly, because God and I know that I am not intolerant of anyone period. I am possibly the most tolerant person you will ever come across. Honestly....

I assure you, other people's weaknesses aren't my concern. As I have said repeatedly, I am devoted to work fully on myself, on becoming a better person myself, I strive to become a true follower of Christ, and I tell you right now, a true follower of Christ knows that Christ is the only one who will be allowed to cast judgment on me and the rest of humanity. Not me or anyone else for that matter...

I am really sorry if I have said something that justifies your opinion of me, because again, that is so not the case.

Furthermore, I have never thought of myself as morally superior to even the worst possible human being that ever lived.
Honestly, I am fully convinced that I, you, as well as everyone else with a heart beating has the potential to be as good as the best human being or as bad as the worst human being that ever lived. It is all circumstantial…

forumschick
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2011 12:49:08 PM
Irregulator:

Well, I still failed to see how you arrived at your conclusion but my mother always said that one head is one world, I think that about confirms it. Don't you?

Respectfully sir, there is a lot more intolerance in you, for those of which think like me, than there will ever be in me, God knows it, I know it, you sir, can think what you will as it is your right...

Approval isn't what I am after, didn't fall for it in High school, trust me I am not about to fall for it now...

As for the gent speaking of brainwashing, once again, I am free to choose brainwashing as much as I well please, I assure you there is a lot more anger and intolerance in both of you than I will ever experience my entire life...

You both go on with your spirituality, I will continue with my irrational beliefs...
Deal?

This is for any homosexual reading my post, God loves you and I am sure I would if I ever had the privilege of meeting you. In my experience, each human being has something unique and wonderful, once again, we were all paid for a long time ago, Christ died for each one of us, he thought each one of us was worth it, do not ever think differently about yourself, God knows I don't.

forumschick
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2011 1:32:44 PM

Actually, since the existence of god is unproven ( not attacking your belief/faith, just stating a fact) this would be a more honest statement if it read:

Unproven according to whom?I have plenty of proof. Stating fact you said? Well hate to break this to you, you are not stating facts in my opinion.
Or isn't that what it was above? Your opinion?

Thought so...

forumschick
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2011 8:30:54 PM
No problem, but an opinion isn't fact. Feel free to share your "plenty of proof" with us.

Do I have to?
I mean I am okay with you stating your opinions as 'facts'. I wasn't questioning these...

I notice that you didn't dispute my statement:
And if you believe the Bible, then God loves the homosexuals SO much that He commands:

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." Leviticus 20:13

Srangely, God seems to have no problem with a woman laying with a female as with a man.

Before Christ died on the cross for us all, the above was the law of the prophets and yes I think God realized that well we are all rotten to the core, therefore the ultimate sacrifice was needed, Christ died tortured and His was the ultimate sacrifice which took us to the period of the grace, therefore, we are no longer to take matters into our own hands. An eye for an eye or your verse quoted above isn’t what we are to do anymore.
Christ is our only way to salvation, according to the bible…

Mathew 5
16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.
17"Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled.
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20For I say unto you that unless your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

21"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old, `Thou shalt not kill,' and `Whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment.'

22But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, `Raca,' shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, `Thou fool,' shall be in danger of hell fire.

23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee,

24leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way. First be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25"Agree with thine adversary quickly while thou art on the way with him, lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt by no means come out thence until thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old, `Thou shalt not commit adultery.'

28But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

38"Ye have heard that it hath been said, `An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.'

39But I say unto you that ye resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40And if any man will sue thee at the law and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him two.

42Give to him that asketh thee; and from him that would borrow of thee, turn not thou away.

43"Ye have heard that it hath been said, `Thou shalt love thy neighbor and hate thine enemy.'

44But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you,

45that ye may be the children of your Father who is in Heaven. For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father who is in Heaven is perfect.

Matthew 7

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, `Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye,' and behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9"Or what man is there among you whom, if his son ask for bread, will give him a stone?

10Or if he ask for a fish, will give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in Heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

12Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them; for this is the Law and the Prophets.

13"Enter ye in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there be who go in thereat.

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Somehow, I fear the above isn’t enough for you to believe in a kind loving God, I personally think that your questioning is a waste of time, considering you will never agree with me on any of it, nor will I with you. We speak different language…
Faith is an attribute of how should I say it, yes, someone irrational like me, someone who doesn’t care how to explain it or whether or not is sensible to anyone else.
You just don’t seem like that type…

Irregulator:

I am not intolerant of anyone, but if you want to make it so, you can think whatever you like.
As I said before, inconsequential at best...

Ravenstar66
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2011 5:53:40 PM
Which god? really you must be more specific. My Goddess says that all acts of love and pleasure are her worship (done in respect and love)

I don't think Bacchus or Pan really cared... and there was a preponderence of sacred prostitution for longer than our modern era... most of history is filled with instances of a very different 'morality' than we have now. But you'd have to study sociology, and especially archeological sociology to understand it.

I went through a time of searching in my teens and young adulthood... trying to figure out what I believed and where I belonged. I studied the bible (many versions and the hebrew and greek translations as well as the cultural and societal references, etc..) The one thing I found after trying various christian denominations (I was raised in the west - christianity is pervasive in society) was my anger at the philosophy of it and the UTTER lack of practice - except by one group (that I was exposed to) The Seventh Day Adventists (Sorry, but from what I witnessed they practice what they preach). So I began to study even more.. to look deeper ( Thank you Scorpion for your insight into the original Jewish concepts, I'm always fascinated by your posts, even if I don't agree)

The basic philosophy is one of love - which weirdly is echoed in MANY other faiths - the basic message is the same... but the dogma, and crap surrounding it is hubris.. and OBVIOUSLY man made.
The myth of the messiah is also echoed in many other faiths and is obviously a retelling of older myths (I'm not one to say myths are 'untrue' - they may be truer than reality on a metaphysical level - but they are not 'history as we know it) Horus and Mithras are just 2 and predate Jesus.

IF you hold to the laws of Leviticus.. you CAN NOT pick and choose... you must follow them all.. so put down that Lobster tail... give up wearing polyester blends and go buy a slave. Anything other than that is pure hypocrisy.. there is no excuse for it. Anything else is sophistry. Jesus didn't like hypocrites - from what the Bible says. he was much more favorable towards those who were honest in their dealings - and he had a real dislike of those who would point fingers. From what I can tell there are only really 2 'commandments', Love your God and love your fellow man.. simple, really.

In my search I found that "christianity" as it is today is a serious misinterpretation of Jewish faith, Jewish prophecy, ancient mythology and the ambitions of secular rulers from the 3rd century on...(Nicea and beyond)

Which doesn't mean that I don't respect the faith of anyone - subjective revelation is sacred, to me. If it works for you - so be it.. and good for you. Faith is a very personal thing. I have my own beliefs.. BUT - I am aware of my own biases, personal and cultural.

are you?

As to homosexuality.. it is my personal belief (from more than just blind speculation) that humans are pretty much bisexual.. some more, some less.. just like most of the higher animal kingdom. It's easy to be heterosexual in a cushy modern society with lots of mates.... just sayin'...

There are studies now that point towards a genetic component to homosexuality. it may OFFEND your sensibilities, but it's a fact that about 11% of the population is homosexual, and always has been.. and I can't understand the hatred and intolerance because for a heterosexual that means less competition in the mating pool. Seems like gravy to me. Every lesbian, to me is one less woman I have to compete with - unless I'm looking for a chic.. shoot! lol

One more thing - I am a parent.. there is NO WAY, NO MATTER HOW MESSED UP MY KID WAS THAT I WOULD WISH ETERNAL SUFFERING FOR HER.. can someone please explain how 'god' could do that? No don't.. because it's bullocks... those who believe that have hatred and evil in their hearts

LOVE does not desire harm... EVER
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 9:47:13 AM
Sorry - I wasn't implying that the 'messed up' had anything to do with homosexuality.

my bad for not being clear about what I was referring to.
 Inicia
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:04:37 PM
Do not lay with a man as you would with a woman??? Who shouldn't? Laying with a woman means what??? Procreating??/ for that is the only thing men and women do: Vaginal and penile coitus that is truly specific for those organs/Non hermaphroditic Men don't have vaginas so ??So literally speaking it is impossible for a man to lay with a man as he does a woman?? It is a ridiculous literal admonishment. For all other forms of sexual pleasure can be derived from either gender.. And are not suggested as forms of relations between men and women in biblical terms. And the reason lesbianism might not be addressed is because in the bible rarely are any female issues addressed, except as they relate to men. Therefore, in subordinate positions emotionally, mentally, physically and financially controlled by males , females actions amongst themselves would be deemed insignificant...Unnecessary to address by scribes writing only for the male literate society.
 red_fir
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/11/2012 10:54:53 PM
Wow, Ive never seen a thread stray so far from its focus, this one went from Gods care for gays to a general discussion about everything misunderstood or poorly translated in the scripture.
And from a Christian outlook, so many unsubstantiated claims, seeing searchable Bibles are online for free,

So from my poor old King James;

Of course God loves gays, but........

being gay isn't a sin, its a consequence of sin, (a judgement if you will) and abominable.

Romans 1-21 thru 32 spells out the sin in full, Google it if you don't have a Bible

But the key lies in;
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

What was the sin God couldn't live with?

A refusal to acknowledge God as God , the great, I AM

and in addition to homosexuality, (and lesbianism by clear inference in Romans 1-26,27,) Gods anger and disappointment is expressed not only by allowing homosexuality, but results in;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Which is why "he who is without sin may cast the first stone" was such an effective defense for the woman caught in adultery.
And in all of these wretched circumstances the sin was the same, namely;
Refusal to acknowledge God

And if your feeling smug about not being gay, you might want to note that being angry, full of debate (argumentative), proud, ignorant (without understanding), and hard hearted (without natural affection) is every bit as much of a contemptible consequence as homosexuality......
 red_fir
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/12/2012 5:02:26 AM
What remarkable contortions!
'
Paul's focus was always on building the kingdom of God, even while in error his interests were in promoting righteousness as he understood it.
In all of his epistles there is no evidence of trying to remold the Roman values merely to establish Christian ones.
If you can find parody in this passage then your ability to hear what is convenient should be comforted by the entire scripture, '
Which is the focal point of scripture, to reassure man of Gods good intentions, the "gospel" is literally "the good news".
And from stem to stern the scripture makes it clear that its your perfect right to remain ignorant of the good news, with passages like "he who has ears to hear let him hear".

And the focal point of scripture as far as mans responsibility is concerned is summed up in "seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness".
But its easier to focus on the mote in your brothers eye then the beam in your own, and so we have angry people putting down gays, and gays putting down the self righteous, the self righteous putting down the debaters, etc, ad naseum, an endless shrill shriek desperately trying to direct attention to any other error but our own personal failings.
All of which are a distraction from the horrific error we make in failing to recognize God, and our interdependency with each other.
None of the scripture is intended to perpetuate condemnation but the guilty see judgment with every passage. Passages that were intended to restore communion with God.
 crackersnbed
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/16/2012 3:23:28 PM
I am sure God is ok with gays. I mean, i dont know if his only begotten son was gay or not but he sure as hell was not a paradigm of heterosexuality.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:54:18 AM
yesterday someone told me to think of this:

think of the worst most shameful thing you ever did...
think upon it..

now think upon the best thing you ever did....

then she said..: God loved you just as much both times.

so I believe that God loves homosexuals but that God does not love the act of homosexuality.
just my own belief.
we all have urges...we are all born with desires and some might not be according to the "norm" or the Biblical standards.
so then we have to hold back our desires. people hold back on their desires everyday. why can a gay person not be held to the same standard to hold back on his desires?
 melodyof_k
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:56:55 AM
why cant a man love another man without acting upon his sexuality?
how many times does a man going out with a woman hold back on his sexuality? lots.

this is what I dont get about
Christians and religious Jews saying they are still following their religion when they are gay.
It goes directly against what the two religions teach.
 balrog67
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:19:51 PM

so I believe that God loves homosexuals but that God does not love the act of homosexuality.

....And he will no doubt cast a troubled smile at them.... as he sends them to be tortured for Eternity.

But I'm sure Gays are comforted by the fact that BibleGod loves THEM and justs hates their sin - a sin he himself created.

why can a gay person not be held to the same standard to hold back on his desires?

Are you frickin' kidding me?? I think when heterosexuals learn to 'hold back' on their desires for sex and become functionally celibate, we can piously expect homosexuals to do the same. After all, the Bible makes it clear that sex is ONLY for procreation. I assume you have never dishonored God by having sex for ( eeewwwww!) pleasure. You CAN control yourself, right?

Ay caramba....
 balrog67
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:22:19 PM

how many times does a man going out with a woman hold back on his sexuality?
\

For about 3 dates. Probably the same amount of delay as those hellbound Gay people....
 melodyof_k
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:29:41 PM
I do not believe that God sends gay people to be tortured eternally.
I believe in reincarnation and the repair of the soul.
I was giving my opinion on the main question if God loves gay people...
my answer was YES ,...He does.

we have the freedom of choice as to what we do with our desires.
with our behavior.

I dont know how it feels to be a gay man of course...
and I have freinds who are gay.
what I do not get is being "religious" and gay at the same time.
that would mean ignoring that part of the religious teachings.

sexuality is to be expressed freely within marriage.
I would not have sex on a third date. what rules are you following?
the 3rd date rule?
too many diseases going around.
our bodies are to be valued along with out emotions and spirits.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:32:55 PM
fredforties:

yes, that could possibly be true about religion.

what I wrote about was gays who claim to be religious Christians or Jews..
those religions are against gay sexual relations.

I do not claim to be a religious person...
I am more spiritual and I believe in G0d and I do study the Bible and other Biblical books intensly.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:43:12 PM
fredforties: I do think for myself. I just said that I am not religious, but spiritual.
I study the Bible but not in the literal sense of taking it literally. some of it I believe is history and true. Much of it has a deeper meaning.

however, the subject of this thread is opinion on God loving gay people and my personal answer is Of Course He Does Love Gay People and everyone.
But gay does not go along with certain religious beliefs. There is now a gay rabbi. That makes no sense because in Judaism, as well as traditional Christianity, it is an abomination to God to practice homosexuality. Not to Be gay. but to engage in the sexual activity. Personally, to me,....I feel that if someone is gay and wants to have sex with another man its fine with me. This was not about personal opinion. it was about what you personally think God loves or not. God loves gay people as much as non gay people.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/25/2012 10:15:27 PM
I believe there is a God.
I dont know who or what God is except that I have always believed.
I do not follow my religion the way I used to.
However in response to what you said above...I do know many people who do follow their religions as closely as they can even though they are living very different lives because of following the "rules" of religion. its their choice. I tried it and I did not find following the rules of any religion to be very meaningful nor did I think it was meaningful to God...(but who am I to know what is meaningful to God?)
 melodyof_k
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/26/2012 1:00:35 PM
we will just have to agree to disagree.
I know there is a higher power.
Human beings are not it.
besides....this is off topic for this thread.
you can always start another thread on this.
People who know there is a God,...cannot prove it,.
nor can you prove there is no God. it is something you connect with spiritually and you just know beyond all doubt or reason.
Nothing would have meaning or make any sense without God.
no meaning at all.
I study Kaballah. Maybe if you looked into that you would glimpse at something spiritual that is higher than us and is not us.
I wont argue that on here. there either is or is not God. it cant be both ways.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:55:25 AM
Interesting in theis god hates the gays conversation here.... Jesus tells us that he calls upon us to be happy.... well, it's awfully hard to be happy when you have a bunch of "Christians" telling you that what you do is sending you to hell...
Lets not forget to mention that study after study has shown that conversion therapy (therapy to straighten out those gays) is incredibly detrimental to one's psychological well being. WWJD?
 Inicia
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/21/2012 3:23:58 PM
To me I find it most interesting that those who have suffered greatly from the words and hands of "Christians" often whether they proscribe to the doctrine of the bible or not have a much better grasp on explaining the bible's tenets in unoffensive ways. In addition, often after having dealt with so much persecution speak very enlightened words on the ways of Christ.
 Ninelives1982
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/1/2013 12:15:04 PM
God loves everyone and everything. He makes everything to his delight. He is love and love is eternal. He loves us regardless of our sins. You must always remember nothing is hidden from Him. He knows of our pain and hardships we face everyday in the world of reality and in the world within our minds. He understands and listens to our every thought. He hates what we do, but he loves who we are eternally. I am strait but I can relate to your question as far wondering if God loves me. A sin is a sin regardless. Love is your key to eternal life. Here is a good example. If the zombies came right now, would you die to save those who are in need? or would you only care for yourself? There are only two paths you can walk, one is to Him and the other is away.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > God loves gay people ????