Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > God loves gay people ????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 melodyof_k
Msg: 100
God loves gay people ????Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
we will just have to agree to disagree.
I know there is a higher power.
Human beings are not it.
besides....this is off topic for this thread.
you can always start another thread on this.
People who know there is a God,...cannot prove it,.
nor can you prove there is no God. it is something you connect with spiritually and you just know beyond all doubt or reason.
Nothing would have meaning or make any sense without God.
no meaning at all.
I study Kaballah. Maybe if you looked into that you would glimpse at something spiritual that is higher than us and is not us.
I wont argue that on here. there either is or is not God. it cant be both ways.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 101
view profile
History
God loves gay people ????
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:55:25 AM
Interesting in theis god hates the gays conversation here.... Jesus tells us that he calls upon us to be happy.... well, it's awfully hard to be happy when you have a bunch of "Christians" telling you that what you do is sending you to hell...
Lets not forget to mention that study after study has shown that conversion therapy (therapy to straighten out those gays) is incredibly detrimental to one's psychological well being. WWJD?
 Inicia
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/21/2012 3:23:58 PM
To me I find it most interesting that those who have suffered greatly from the words and hands of "Christians" often whether they proscribe to the doctrine of the bible or not have a much better grasp on explaining the bible's tenets in unoffensive ways. In addition, often after having dealt with so much persecution speak very enlightened words on the ways of Christ.
 Ninelives1982
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/1/2013 12:15:04 PM
God loves everyone and everything. He makes everything to his delight. He is love and love is eternal. He loves us regardless of our sins. You must always remember nothing is hidden from Him. He knows of our pain and hardships we face everyday in the world of reality and in the world within our minds. He understands and listens to our every thought. He hates what we do, but he loves who we are eternally. I am strait but I can relate to your question as far wondering if God loves me. A sin is a sin regardless. Love is your key to eternal life. Here is a good example. If the zombies came right now, would you die to save those who are in need? or would you only care for yourself? There are only two paths you can walk, one is to Him and the other is away.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > God loves gay people ????