Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bigbeautifulwoman101
Msg: 170
view profile
History
why do people lie about liking big women?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
In my experience, I have had no trouble with men liking me for me. but lets face it, men suck. lol i am a big girl, but my heart is bigger and most people do see that and love me for it.
I want to make one thing clear though, as per someone else's remark.

I do not eat at macdonalds, or anywhere else for that matter. I eat rice and vegtables, and enjoy soya milk, and rice cakes. I am not a couch potato, and I do not roll around the house stuffing my face all the time. I dont eat in bed, and I am not unhealthy. just thought I would clear up some misconceptions.

I am happy with who I am, and if a guy tries to change me, or doesn't want me cause he thinks that I am too big, then that is his loss. I feel sorry for him.

Thats all I have to say about that.

sddude
Msg: 171
why do people lie about liking big women?
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:51:17 AM
Baby if you honestly love the way you are and have a good confidence in yourself , more power to you , guys who like big girls would probably go after you , you are a good looking lady , I woould not mind getting stuck between your boobies , hahahaha.

If you like a guy and he does not like big girls do not try to convince him otherwise , kind of like convincing a woman to like a guy shorter than she < i know I have been there.

I have some aquaintences in the NAVY that gauk everytime a really big girl goes by , everyone can see that the crotch part of their pants almost rip every time one big girl goes by .
 racontour
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2005 3:12:10 PM
You have to love this one shirt.
Shows the back side of a large nude BBW and Bart Simpson crushed between the cheeks
uttering:

Help!! MMMmmmmfffffff

My true fave shirt is the one that was a Queen album/concert scene
showing a fat bottomed girl on a bike.

That picture alone is what made me like the big chicks.

Women are like the vehicles we drive:

Some guys like the puny Le car...and others like the Big Rigs

Some guys like the 250m cc motorcycles..
others like the 1350 cc Harley Davidson Dyna Glides.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/9/2005 4:49:20 PM
After a 90lbs weight loss.. I would love to find someone who could help me lose more and motivate me..work out with me etc..

So far.. most of the guys i've dated only want to hang at home watching tv and eating chips.. sigh.. i worked to damn hard to gain my weight back.. so.. I will admit..I want someone who yea sure will be fine with the fact that i'm fat..but will also want to work with me to get healthier.
 SexyandBrainy
Msg: 174
Posted: 12/9/2005 5:20:24 PM

I could never understand why these pot-bellied men complained so wildly -- to the point of divorce proceedings --about their over-weight wives. The obese men belittled their physically matching wives publically.

I worked with a man like that, he was my boss. I would go in to work and some days depending on what I'd be wearing he would say stuff like, "you look really good in that," or "'you should wear your hair like that often it looks good" and eventually it turned into me going into his office to discuss something and him turning the conversation over about his personal life. He would say stuff like "you remind me of my wife BEFORE we got married, well actually more your personality not really physically. My wife has really let herself go not that she was ever in shape, but since she's had the kids she has gained sooooo much weight" and she went into depression and she is really crabby now, she used to be fun to be with now she is just a control freak. And then he would make this sort of "sigh" face, like "oh my life sucks"

You should have seen this guy he was FAT. I mean the guy was at least 70 pounds over weight. He had a huge gut a super round face and he was just fat. He would have huge bowls of ceasar salad for lunch (when he was not eating fast food) and drink diet pepsi ALL day long. he would down 6 cans of diet pepsi a day...and that was at the office I can imagine at home. I'd look at this guy and think you have some nerve a) talking about your wife to me like that and b) complaining about her letting herself go after the children, she gave you kids what the hell is your excuse?

I think men can be far more superficial and DILLUSIONAL than women. I hear all the whiners go on and on about how women only want perfect...blahh blahh blahh, I still think women can be more accepting than men. An average looking woman will 'settle' for a less than average looking man if he can win her over in other respects. As for men, generally can't say the same. If this were true there would be a mail order services for women too. But as we all know it's all guys that do that.
 SexyandBrainy
Msg: 175
Posted: 12/10/2005 11:37:00 AM
^^^ Those are some very valid points on how we are distincltly wired differently and it almost makes sense that it would be that way. I agree that men tend to "happen" into relationships while women go out and try to find them. The saying does go ""women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex". Beyond that if the couple actually ends up together it really is up to the guy. Women may have the power to select in the process of seduction but it's men that call the shots as far as relationships go (provided she is also interested) of course some times he is interested and she is not. but generally speaking all you need to do is look even on here and read about all the one nitght stands that women had hoped turned into a relationship where men were totally on a different page.

I do think that women can be a little bit more realistic in their expectations while men as they get older and are still single still want the arm candy (and I don't mean model good looks) I mean arm candy even for what they can get. So they don't look as good as they once did but they still strive for that woman that he could have gotten when he did look good or if he never looked good for the woman other men get. Women tend to be a bit more accepting.

I walk down the street sometimes and I see the oddest couples where she is gorgeous and he is flat out not attractive and think "man he either has a LOT of money or he must have an exceptional personality..." and then his girl will be off looking in another isle and I'll catch him making eyes at me and I'll think "well he is certainly no exception to the rest of the men" so he must have lots of money. And then I am disgusted at both. LOL
 torentrap
Msg: 176
Posted: 12/10/2005 6:10:18 PM
in reply to msg 11:
maybe their brains 'way ' more than yours too :)
 Madgeco
Msg: 177
Posted: 12/10/2005 6:17:04 PM
I had a bf who tried this with me, and I was not impressed and did not care for this kind of control
 Stephaniedayton2
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2005 12:03:04 AM
oh dear here we are again.. and at ten pages no less..I have read most of this post and have come to a conclusion...this is in fact a dating site and while I know there are some people who have found love and continue to pop into the forums most of us here are single.. and trying to find someone. this is obviously not an easy task, and many of us have gotten frustrated. it is easy to blame our lack of a companion on something tangable like being fat or short or being a nice guy. It is even easier to blame the opposite group. (ie: fat girls saying skinny girls are stupid or b1tchie) but in the end we just simply haven't found the right person. Fat girls aren't nicer than skinny girls any more than skinny girls are b1tchier than fat ones. there are nice tiny people and b1tchy large ones.. my personality is not formed by my dress size also I can guarentee that I will not be the size I am now forever by I will never change who i am! if I gain 20lbs i will not be a better person nor will losing it make me stupider. i have no issue with men who say they do or do not like bigger girls. everyone has their own opinions, but I really don't understand why people feel the need to tell people how to run their own lives and be unsulting in the process. I know I could stand to lose some weight but it will never happen if I am not ready..I have heard many times of people complaining of bigger girls giving each other encouragement as enabeling(sp?) them to stay fat. is it possible that they are just trying to compensate for the deeply hurtfull comments that larger people hear all the time.. there are plenty of examples in this very thread of just such hurtfull words. It is hard to find someone to share your life with and these forums should be a place where we find support from people who are going through similar things not have to be subjected to hurtfull things from anyone. but I can at least say one thing for the mean things said on the forums at least it lets us cross a few people off the list of possibilities!
 meheganspirit
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2005 6:03:40 AM
well bizie.........i'm a bbw who is single because i choose to be not because no man wants me.i've had alot of offers,and some who have been way too persistant and can't seem to accept it when they get shot down.i think there alot of fakes out there and when a mans ego is crushed by a skinny woman shooting him down,then he tries to make up for it in desperation to save his precious ego.its obvious he was shot down for a reason!perhaps he's too much of an a**hole.
 jimb77
Msg: 180
Posted: 12/11/2005 6:25:25 AM
"Liking curves" doesn't mean fat. Proportion is what matters. No one likes loose sloppy people as much as firm people. It just isn't as desirable, get over it or change it.
 madamx7316
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 8:17:44 PM
because they are gutless morons who can not think for themselves...that is my opinion!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:24:04 PM
I for one... think diets and a bunch of exercise suck. I have a very busy schedule, I do a treadmill, ride my horses, work in my yard but I also work a midnight shift. I eat pretty healthy and do NOT eat a McDonalds. I do however refuse to diet the rest of my life jsut because I am trying to get some shallow minded man who if I gain my weight back will leave me and I'll be all down in the dumps and my feelings/heart hurt.

It's healthier to find someone to except you, then when you are really happy with that and (ah hum) your sex life then you will sometimes just lose the weight on your own without trying very hard. And you know what.. that guy loved you before you lost weight.. therefore he is the one who deserves you.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:27:46 PM
I happen to like bigger men. I'm not saying totally obese but I like bigger men. I have never been really attacted to skinny guys. I want someone more like a big teddy bear!! Plus they make me feel smaller, LOL...
 racontour
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2005 3:57:25 PM
I love big women.
I love having them lay on top me during sex.
 lavender candle
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:41:14 PM
Bizie forgive me but you're full of it. "HER KEEPING UP WITH MY LIFESTYLE" line is crap.
Do you work out 24 hours a day?? convenient way of saying you dont like girls who arent super fit.BTW, I am fit. just so you know. I also dated and had sex with a man who was 70lbs. overweight. he was a great lover,but i moved away.
 bijan123
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:45:34 PM
jordan you are a hottie, but for me I love chubby men and better yet I like all types but not to skinny.
 bijan123
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:59:56 PM
i love teddy bear guys dont know why
 janicholie
Msg: 188
Posted: 1/26/2006 12:15:39 AM
Sounds like to me its the case where the guy likes big women, but his friends don't. So in order to keep you and get his friends off his back, he's got to make you lose weight. But I could be wrong.
 racontour
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2006 2:55:42 PM
Why dont someone start a new thread:
When will a man get to lay with a big woman? No lie.
I wish people were so much more open as opposed to sexually repressed.
 Mispriss
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2006 3:11:21 PM
To Blu guru,

I love the comment about you tend to "snap skinny women in bed" hee heee.
 tcky123
Msg: 191
Posted: 3/15/2006 3:36:51 PM
I dont think people care to lie about liking big women, is either they they like them or not.
 mishik
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:43:00 PM
i am 5'8" 190 pds and i have a high self worth i have had 4 children and my family are all large.I think to each there own,but your size does not say who you are it is how you act,carry yourself,and what you do in life,i dont sit around eating all the time to stay heavy,i am active go hikeing,exercize 4 times a week,i was a size 5 3 yrs ago and my man told me he would not be with a women bigger than him but i gained weight he stayed until he passed because he knew me and loved me for me not my looks!!
 gwengreeneyes
Msg: 193
Posted: 9/30/2007 3:24:51 PM
im sorry you feel that way are sure its not just your face that your seeing? and chances are she isnt lookin for you shes lookin at anything BUT your fugly face.
 SOLACE1228
Msg: 194
Posted: 9/30/2007 3:32:41 PM
you can hug me anytime
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?