Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sddude
Msg: 226
why do people lie about liking big women?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Baby if you honestly love the way you are and have a good confidence in yourself , more power to you , guys who like big girls would probably go after you , you are a good looking lady , I woould not mind getting stuck between your boobies , hahahaha.

If you like a guy and he does not like big girls do not try to convince him otherwise , kind of like convincing a woman to like a guy shorter than she < i know I have been there.

I have some aquaintences in the NAVY that gauk everytime a really big girl goes by , everyone can see that the crotch part of their pants almost rip every time one big girl goes by .
 racontour
Msg: 227
view profile
History
why do people lie about liking big women?
Posted: 12/8/2005 3:12:10 PM
You have to love this one shirt.
Shows the back side of a large nude BBW and Bart Simpson crushed between the cheeks
uttering:

Help!! MMMmmmmfffffff

My true fave shirt is the one that was a Queen album/concert scene
showing a fat bottomed girl on a bike.

That picture alone is what made me like the big chicks.

Women are like the vehicles we drive:

Some guys like the puny Le car...and others like the Big Rigs

Some guys like the 250m cc motorcycles..
others like the 1350 cc Harley Davidson Dyna Glides.
 Gotapulse
Msg: 228
Posted: 12/8/2005 4:07:26 PM
Curves and rolls are not the same thing. That seems to be an extremely important distinction that needs to be made here since people evidently want to choose the interpretation that suits their desires more than their reality.

If he says he likes curves, that means that he likes a woman that isn't skinny. For some reason some women around here seem to hear "he likes fat chicks".
 rain_city
Msg: 229
Posted: 12/9/2005 4:45:24 PM
Oddly, the couple of times I watch the Spinger,Ophra, Murray etc. shows they were about big men getting sick of the size of their big women.

I could never understand why these pot-bellied men complained so wildly -- to the point of divorce proceedings --about their over-weight wives. The obese men belittled their physically matching wives publically.

From what I've experienced most men walk in front of a mirror (store window) and says; "who's that handsome guy". When a woman walks in front of a mirror (store window) she says; "Shite, I'm fat".

I have male friends, in real-life that are severly overweight. But they continue to put-down, refuse to date, would never be seen with, demeen and belittle women who have similar physical atributes.

That's my experience so far
 DacaInaru
Msg: 230
Posted: 12/9/2005 4:49:20 PM
After a 90lbs weight loss.. I would love to find someone who could help me lose more and motivate me..work out with me etc..

So far.. most of the guys i've dated only want to hang at home watching tv and eating chips.. sigh.. i worked to damn hard to gain my weight back.. so.. I will admit..I want someone who yea sure will be fine with the fact that i'm fat..but will also want to work with me to get healthier.
 SexyandBrainy
Msg: 231
Posted: 12/9/2005 5:20:24 PM

I could never understand why these pot-bellied men complained so wildly -- to the point of divorce proceedings --about their over-weight wives. The obese men belittled their physically matching wives publically.

I worked with a man like that, he was my boss. I would go in to work and some days depending on what I'd be wearing he would say stuff like, "you look really good in that," or "'you should wear your hair like that often it looks good" and eventually it turned into me going into his office to discuss something and him turning the conversation over about his personal life. He would say stuff like "you remind me of my wife BEFORE we got married, well actually more your personality not really physically. My wife has really let herself go not that she was ever in shape, but since she's had the kids she has gained sooooo much weight" and she went into depression and she is really crabby now, she used to be fun to be with now she is just a control freak. And then he would make this sort of "sigh" face, like "oh my life sucks"

You should have seen this guy he was FAT. I mean the guy was at least 70 pounds over weight. He had a huge gut a super round face and he was just fat. He would have huge bowls of ceasar salad for lunch (when he was not eating fast food) and drink diet pepsi ALL day long. he would down 6 cans of diet pepsi a day...and that was at the office I can imagine at home. I'd look at this guy and think you have some nerve a) talking about your wife to me like that and b) complaining about her letting herself go after the children, she gave you kids what the hell is your excuse?

I think men can be far more superficial and DILLUSIONAL than women. I hear all the whiners go on and on about how women only want perfect...blahh blahh blahh, I still think women can be more accepting than men. An average looking woman will 'settle' for a less than average looking man if he can win her over in other respects. As for men, generally can't say the same. If this were true there would be a mail order services for women too. But as we all know it's all guys that do that.
 Gotapulse
Msg: 232
Posted: 12/9/2005 7:04:34 PM
^I think you're right about women being more accepting of a man's physical condition. I also know that women don't find fat attractive on men either. The difference is where we draw that line between "Yeah, I can deal with that I suppose" and "Ugh". I believe that women are more tolerant than men in this regard but when he looks like shit, she wants something else in return for it whether it be an absolutely stellar personality or money in the bank. Whatever. Men have a different limit because they aren't interested in her money generally, her personality means less to him before they're together, and his desire to bone her is not the same as his desire to marry her. I can't speak for women but I'll take a guess that on average, her first thought on meeting a new and available male is "is he marriage material ?". On average, his first thought will probably be "Yummmmm ?". Oh well, we're hardwired that way. The older we get the more accepting we become if we're realists by any degree. Fifty year old men don't usually end up with twenty year old women because she just has no attraction to him whatsoever on average...no matter what he says or owns. By the time she's thirty though, I'm willing to bet she might give him a second look and you can bet he'll do his best to present his best side to her.
 SexyandBrainy
Msg: 233
Posted: 12/10/2005 11:37:00 AM
^^^ Those are some very valid points on how we are distincltly wired differently and it almost makes sense that it would be that way. I agree that men tend to "happen" into relationships while women go out and try to find them. The saying does go ""women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex". Beyond that if the couple actually ends up together it really is up to the guy. Women may have the power to select in the process of seduction but it's men that call the shots as far as relationships go (provided she is also interested) of course some times he is interested and she is not. but generally speaking all you need to do is look even on here and read about all the one nitght stands that women had hoped turned into a relationship where men were totally on a different page.

I do think that women can be a little bit more realistic in their expectations while men as they get older and are still single still want the arm candy (and I don't mean model good looks) I mean arm candy even for what they can get. So they don't look as good as they once did but they still strive for that woman that he could have gotten when he did look good or if he never looked good for the woman other men get. Women tend to be a bit more accepting.

I walk down the street sometimes and I see the oddest couples where she is gorgeous and he is flat out not attractive and think "man he either has a LOT of money or he must have an exceptional personality..." and then his girl will be off looking in another isle and I'll catch him making eyes at me and I'll think "well he is certainly no exception to the rest of the men" so he must have lots of money. And then I am disgusted at both. LOL
 torentrap
Msg: 234
Posted: 12/10/2005 6:10:18 PM
in reply to msg 11:
maybe their brains 'way ' more than yours too :)
 Madgeco
Msg: 235
Posted: 12/10/2005 6:17:04 PM
I had a bf who tried this with me, and I was not impressed and did not care for this kind of control
 Stephaniedayton2
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2005 12:03:04 AM
oh dear here we are again.. and at ten pages no less..I have read most of this post and have come to a conclusion...this is in fact a dating site and while I know there are some people who have found love and continue to pop into the forums most of us here are single.. and trying to find someone. this is obviously not an easy task, and many of us have gotten frustrated. it is easy to blame our lack of a companion on something tangable like being fat or short or being a nice guy. It is even easier to blame the opposite group. (ie: fat girls saying skinny girls are stupid or b1tchie) but in the end we just simply haven't found the right person. Fat girls aren't nicer than skinny girls any more than skinny girls are b1tchier than fat ones. there are nice tiny people and b1tchy large ones.. my personality is not formed by my dress size also I can guarentee that I will not be the size I am now forever by I will never change who i am! if I gain 20lbs i will not be a better person nor will losing it make me stupider. i have no issue with men who say they do or do not like bigger girls. everyone has their own opinions, but I really don't understand why people feel the need to tell people how to run their own lives and be unsulting in the process. I know I could stand to lose some weight but it will never happen if I am not ready..I have heard many times of people complaining of bigger girls giving each other encouragement as enabeling(sp?) them to stay fat. is it possible that they are just trying to compensate for the deeply hurtfull comments that larger people hear all the time.. there are plenty of examples in this very thread of just such hurtfull words. It is hard to find someone to share your life with and these forums should be a place where we find support from people who are going through similar things not have to be subjected to hurtfull things from anyone. but I can at least say one thing for the mean things said on the forums at least it lets us cross a few people off the list of possibilities!
 meheganspirit
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2005 6:03:40 AM
well bizie.........i'm a bbw who is single because i choose to be not because no man wants me.i've had alot of offers,and some who have been way too persistant and can't seem to accept it when they get shot down.i think there alot of fakes out there and when a mans ego is crushed by a skinny woman shooting him down,then he tries to make up for it in desperation to save his precious ego.its obvious he was shot down for a reason!perhaps he's too much of an a**hole.
 jimb77
Msg: 238
Posted: 12/11/2005 6:25:25 AM
"Liking curves" doesn't mean fat. Proportion is what matters. No one likes loose sloppy people as much as firm people. It just isn't as desirable, get over it or change it.
 madamx7316
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 8:17:44 PM
because they are gutless morons who can not think for themselves...that is my opinion!
 Sundasher
Msg: 240
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:01:27 PM
Let's face it: Some dudes (maybe many) have problems getting a woman that they're really attracted to... so they take what they can get, which in many cases is a bigger woman. Now, are these guys gonna admit to their friends and family that they are "settling"? No way! To pretect their fragile egos they pretend to like and prefer big women. Are there guys out there who REALLY do prefer larger women? No doubt, but way too many guys are hopping on this bandwagon and using this as an excuse.
And remember, through thousands of years of evolution, men are by nature attracted to fit bodies since this is a sign of health, fertility, and child-bearing ability, which is essential for our species to replicate. No man should have to live supressing his most basic desires as a man (within legal paramaters of course), no matter what culture, society, religion, and parents teach. People that try to convince men that looks shouldn't matter to them might as well argue against all other basic human drives, like convincing a starving child that he's not hungry.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:24:04 PM
I for one... think diets and a bunch of exercise suck. I have a very busy schedule, I do a treadmill, ride my horses, work in my yard but I also work a midnight shift. I eat pretty healthy and do NOT eat a McDonalds. I do however refuse to diet the rest of my life jsut because I am trying to get some shallow minded man who if I gain my weight back will leave me and I'll be all down in the dumps and my feelings/heart hurt.

It's healthier to find someone to except you, then when you are really happy with that and (ah hum) your sex life then you will sometimes just lose the weight on your own without trying very hard. And you know what.. that guy loved you before you lost weight.. therefore he is the one who deserves you.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:27:46 PM
I happen to like bigger men. I'm not saying totally obese but I like bigger men. I have never been really attacted to skinny guys. I want someone more like a big teddy bear!! Plus they make me feel smaller, LOL...
 racontour
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2005 3:57:25 PM
I love big women.
I love having them lay on top me during sex.
 sassyfemale
Msg: 244
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:03:02 PM
well, i have to say biz that you are a very narrow minded guy. I am a bbw. Now I do not know if you have any children , but at 1 yr old i was 36 lbs. My parents did not feed me any different than they fed my 4 siblings, I have battled weight all of my life. I was put in the hospital at 12 yrs old, put on very low calorie/fat. Treadmill every day, over 2 weeks lost nothing. When I got older was in nursing school, very active at gym, got busy with school, studying, less active, gained 90lbs. I had to have gastic stapling done in order to lose weight, it puts your body into keytosis , i lost my weight , kept it off for 11 yrs and then had a baby, gained 60 lbs back. I eat the same , go to the gym all of the time (90 min cardio sessions), weights etc. My weight will not budge. I am in shape, you say you can not be overweight and in shape, yes you can, I kick ass at the gym , the 120lb girl next to me goes for 15 min and is tired. i eat 1500 cals/day, under 40 grams of fat. Dont tell me that putting down your fork and goin for a walk will stop people from being fat........can you say the word GENETICS? I was 60 lbs smaller and I do have an hour glass shape (it's a big hour glass right now), but I will tell you, I defenately got the "looks" when I was smaller , still get them , but I will tell you , it is very shallow just to think that all overweight people, sit on their asses eating bonbons.
 Jordannne
Msg: 245
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:23:27 PM
I always say "moderation"... Now some may disagree, but I really believe that we are genetically inclined to like people who are healthier in appearance. I watched a documentary on it actually... Society does seem to focus on women who are thin, and one has to remember that most of these models are in their teens; or have alot of cash to pay personal trainers and chefs.

As women age, we gain weight... but I truly feel that with a healthy life-style and regular exercise, you can look great into your golden years... and yes, you may always have that extra 10 lbs... but that's what I call moderation...

I've heard alot of people say that they've tried over and over again to loose weight... I'm one of them... but when you really research weight loss, then take a look at your efforts; one may find that they've not truly worked as hard as they could have... or they give up too soon. Loosing weight effectively is a slow process and alot of hard work. I think that anyone can become healthier and improve themselves - within moderation.

The goal is not too look like Kate Moss, but to be the best you can be. I've been 10 lbs overweight for the past 10 yrs, I could give up my daily frozen chocolate yogurt... or walk more in the evenings after supper... but I don't - so the 10 lbs stay...
 lavender candle
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:41:14 PM
Bizie forgive me but you're full of it. "HER KEEPING UP WITH MY LIFESTYLE" line is crap.
Do you work out 24 hours a day?? convenient way of saying you dont like girls who arent super fit.BTW, I am fit. just so you know. I also dated and had sex with a man who was 70lbs. overweight. he was a great lover,but i moved away.
 bijan123
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:45:34 PM
jordan you are a hottie, but for me I love chubby men and better yet I like all types but not to skinny.
 Jordannne
Msg: 248
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:48:34 PM
thanks! but yeah.. not too skinny... that's what I mean about moderation...
 bijan123
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:59:56 PM
i love teddy bear guys dont know why
 janicholie
Msg: 250
Posted: 1/26/2006 12:15:39 AM
Sounds like to me its the case where the guy likes big women, but his friends don't. So in order to keep you and get his friends off his back, he's got to make you lose weight. But I could be wrong.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?