Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 krayon
Msg: 26
why do people lie about liking big women?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
ookinforfun/m GO BACK TO SCHOOL! It's weigh, not way....geez and HE thinks he has room to be choosy

The poster also used "then" when he should have used "than". Gimme a "geek" who uses correct (not perfect..just half ass correct would do) English any friggin day

over someone who appears to be staring at his abs.

Hey bucsgirl,
Great to see ya. Luv the new pic! (I'd put a smiley icon but, this is an Edit to a post..so, can't).
 biziedizie
Msg: 27
why do people lie about liking big women?
Posted: 6/7/2005 4:34:38 PM
Ice baby

I was with a *heavy* woman for 2 years and as she couldn't do any of the activities that I was doing it got to the point where I thought *what's the point*
I was outside rock climbing and she sat at home with the fans on chatting with people that she never knew.
Oh yes there was the *I'm going to get in shape* bullshit and all the talk but it never happened.
I loved her with all my heart and I do remember the good times.
My thing was that I could never watch a person kill themselves by eating enough food in one day that could feed a school of starving children.

You want honesty, there ya go!
 krayon
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/7/2005 4:37:15 PM
bizie,

That's a damn good reason. Well stated!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/7/2005 4:39:50 PM
iceteagirl Well, they said free makeover at the mall, so I thought what the hey. People did look at me and laugh, though. I wore that when I was teaching college last Halloween. The students were roaring and I stayed in character all evening. Didn't get as much work done, but had a blast!!
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/7/2005 6:32:18 PM
Being overweight doesn't always have to mean "LAZY" or "INACTIVE". I workout 4times a week and have a very physical job.I have seen many thin healthy women quite because THEY can't keep up.
 biziedizie
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/7/2005 6:46:58 PM
Want to go rock climbing and hang by the tips of your fingers? That's what working out is all about. I'm not saying anything is wrong with those machines at the gym that make you walk because it's a moving sidewalk but there's a big difference.
Also if I hear one more time that an overweight person is healthy I think I'm going to......
Why do overweight people keep saying that their healthy? Gawd the job that I'm on at the moment the woman must be around 250 and all she does is eat all day long. She complains all the time about pains and all sorts of other shit and asks herself why she's not feeling good.
Like...duh!! Slow down on the freaking intake!
It amazes me how some people can just blame their weight on other issues.
 biziedizie
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/7/2005 6:47:33 PM
Thanks icebaby
 Mythquester
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/7/2005 6:52:33 PM
Big women are great to have sex with.....but they are embarassing to take out in public. I'm a shallow cheatin horn dog with a petite live in girlfriend but when I cheat I like to cheat with big soft women with pillowy breasts. go figure!
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/7/2005 6:56:05 PM
All I'm saying is that you can't say ALL overweight people are the same.By the way not all thin people could go rock climbing either.
 rc3
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:01:04 PM
Look... the quick and short of why a guy would get a BBW and then want her to change into a petite hottie is that most often guys are physically attracted to petite women, but mentally attracted to BBW's who more often than not are quite a bit nicer...

But, to push very hard for weight loss is silly.... All one would have to do is live a active lifestyle and convince the other to eat healthy... The weight would drop off naturally...

It might just be my male "non-emotional logic" speaking, but personally I would rather someone wanted me for what was between my ears even if they wanted me to change physically a bit... Seems much better than the converse situation..
 biziedizie
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:01:53 PM
1ladyjewl I agree, but let's face it 90% of the big people are the same and yes 90% of fit people can't go rock climbing.
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:07:14 PM
TO rc3,
What you said makes sense And you weren't rude Or egotisticle about it. Thank you so much for that.
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:09:12 PM
Where do you get your statistics? I'd like to look that up.
 rc3
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:13:28 PM
I did rock climbing for a while... although I have nowhere to look up such statistics it is likely very true that when you talk about any amount of serious climbing your strength to weight ratio has to be pretty high (mostly for endurance)... so the 90 percent number is probably close.... Most quit because they move too fast into the sport and do not build up the strength.... then they get tendonitus <-- (I hope that is how you spell it.. )
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:39:49 PM
Either way I believe there is someone for everyone.Big or small.I think it's more about similar interests and beliefs though.Naturally someone who's into rock climbing isn't gona be interested in a bigger person. Doesn't mean bigger people(men or women)are less worthy though.
 jennifer j
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:43:55 PM
hey I am a fit woman who could never rockclimb or climb a mountain etc I am terrified of heights my mate who is 250lb male could out walk out bike me any day of the week lots and lots of so called big people are extremely fit and lots of skinny people arent and have skinny fat they might look good with clothes on but take them off and yuck
And the comment on i have a petite girl but i cheat with big woman i feel so sorry for your girl what a lack of respect you show to both women
 Pandy
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:45:08 PM
And no, guys don't and shouldn't expect a girl to lose weight when she's "in"... she should have stopped going to mcdonalds and done away with the excess long before then.

That was rather harsh, dude. How would you feel if a woman told you that your shoulders were too narrow to meet her standards of male aesthetics (or some other physical element)...that you needed to buff up before she could be interested....or if she decided that in mid relationship, she'd prefer you to look a different way?

If you don't like someone's characteristics, that's all well and good...everyone is entitled to their own preference....but don't try to change someone to fit your mold of what beauty is....that's just not right, IMO.
 krayon
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:45:26 PM
1lady,
Honestly, most are saying what they believe.. NOT that bigger people are less worthy. Same with smoking. If I went defensive everytime I saw a thread on "smokers" or hear someone say negative things re' smoking,,, I'd be spinning my wheels.

When you say they are saying bigger people are less worthy because someone says it is not their preference or the fact that someone may be very active and don't feel the larger person will be as active is not saying less worthy. At least not imho.
 thunderbird33709
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:52:54 PM
I just want to clarify, to all the guys that,fullfigured ladies are excellent lovers as well as deeply caring individualls, i enjoy these types of ladies company, i've always had a fullfigured lady in my life, and im a very handsome italian man too,if you need advice---look for the heart then you will find a very loving person, thanx for reading. the bird.
 SarGasm
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:53:26 PM
let's get the terminology right. "curvy" is one thing...but when those curves are just rolls...that's fat.

some people like fat people. and there's nothing wrong with that...and yes...fat girls/guys have to lower their expectations a little because a fat person isn't as visually appealing to most people as would be someone who's in shape.

i'm a little overweight...by about 10-15 pounds...and i like the same sort of look on a girl. not because i want her to look like me, but the logistics of cuddling or having sex with a skinny girl sucks. they're bony, and i've even been bruised from having my partners hip bones bump into me too many times.

it all boils down to personal choice. you can choose to date fat people, you can (for the most part) choose to be fat. you can choose to get in shape, and by making that choice you pretty much guarantee yourself a better quality of mate.
 Holydiver
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:53:27 PM
dont think your assumption that men lie about that is 100% true....I would venture to bet there are alot of men that have a genuine attraction for big gals....personally I like the common medium....a little cushion for the pushin'....would much rather date a girl that prefers a good cheesburger to salad and icewater...
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:59:19 PM
How about the comment.. If guys like chubby chicks then why are they all single?.... Is that suppose to mean that of course Bbws are worthy but it dont matter because nobody wants them? Did I read that wrong?
 biziedizie
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/7/2005 8:05:47 PM
Oh Gawd buy some lumber....build a bridge and get over it! Why do all the big chick threads drag on and when a guy is nice the guy is shot to h*ll........
 krayon
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/7/2005 8:07:37 PM
How about the comment.. If guys like chubby chicks then why are they all single?.... Is that suppose to mean that of course Bbws are worthy but it dont matter because nobody wants them? Did I read that wrong?

There are going to be stray negative comments, some harsh; but, why classify it as meaning "unworthy". Why not just think of it in terms as that is an opinion. Just as you probably have a political/religious opinion, those who oppose yours doesn't make them "unworthy".

I tend to take things at face value. Literally. Sometimes too much so probably. Saying that "if guys like chubby chicks then why are they all single?" is non factual to begin with. Not all chubby chicks are single. So, the poster/commenter is wrong. Take it as he/she being wrong. Respond accordingly and you may find that it shuts up those who make statements like that or...at least... does not validate them. This, in turn, gives you the edge in the exchange of conversation.
 biziedizie
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/7/2005 8:29:47 PM
Kissing you a ss ice......your right.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?