Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 racebaby75
Msg: 101
why do people lie about liking big women?Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
i have to agree that it's annoying that guys say they like big but really want Britney in a bikini. Just come clean and say you want and anorexic clone instead of playing on the emotions of those of us do have a few extra pounds. if they'd take the time to get to know the person inside the outside wouldn't matter. they probably just say it to be able to get some while waiting for barbie to show up. Keep dreaming boys. There are a lot of great women out here that aren't stick thin.
 racebaby75
Msg: 102
why do people lie about liking big women?
Posted: 6/10/2005 10:48:47 AM
you tell him. my thoughts exactly
 Mister~Matt51
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/10/2005 3:56:17 PM
because they are afraid of ppls comments. to me there is nothing wrong with a big girl a little meat never hurt anyone. like the saying goes a little cushing for the pushing
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/10/2005 6:04:59 PM
I just think that women and men's definiton of Curvey, or thick is a lil bit different.... I like curves.. Like J-Lo and Beyonce thats what I call thick and curvey. Nice big ass nice big thighs but flat stomach.. If you have a gut then your fat. Women mis use the word thick and curvey waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much. Just admit your over weight or if you still have to sugar coat it say your chunky !
 SarGasm
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/11/2005 3:38:10 PM
First off im fat..obese, cow, pig, whatever the flip ya wanna call me...but by NO means do I lower MY standards of who I choose to talk to or date just b/c im fat...how many people do you see out there w/a hot body, ugly face and an ugly personality...i think im cute..my body..well im working on it..and i love my personality....but i refuse to lower my standards of who i chose to talk to b/c im fat..thats just downright stupid....ive had guys(a lot on here) just email me b/c im heavy b/c they think I'll be easy that im so hard up for some sex that i cant get any..so i'll sleep w/whoever comes around...THINK AGAIN....i have self respect..i have self esteem...im so sick of people putting others down b/c of the outside...if ya dont like fat chicks..then so be WHAT GIVE YOU the right to insult anyone???? dont like short guys..fine..but dont insult them...this world would be so much better if we learned to love each other instead of constantly beating one and other up b/c of the outside....bbw, skinny, average, athletic..ya know what we are all human..and we deserve to be treated w/respect...dont like someone for the way they look...then move on...dont insult...grow up and move on :)

dear, i didn't call names or anything of the like. you did that yourself. you need to stop transferring your anger to me. i didn't do anything other than speak the bald truth. if someone (man or woman) is over 50 pounds overweight, and they think they can get the quality of mate as someone who's in shape, they're sadly mistaken. sure, it might happen once in a blue moon, hell...all kinds of strange things happen. Keanu Reeves has an acting career.

but let's get right down to it. let's skip all the "it's what's inside that counts" crap...because deep down, we all know it's not true. none of us looks across a crowded room and thinks "wow...i'll bet that person has an AMAZING personality!!". no...you're attracted to their physical aspects. their face, their body...maybe their hair...whatever. you don't see their personality.

so, when someone is obese it's an immediate turn off for just about every member of the opposite sex...well...there's a few fat fetishists out there...but other than them, most people would rather be with someone who's body type is closer to their own. (in my experience at least). and that's what i meant by "lowering one's standards". sure...you may find a guy who treats you well, is wonderful to you, opens doors and all that...but i'm willing to bet a paycheque that he won't have 6 pack abs or anything resembling a 5-figure income (unless you count the decimals), because unfortunately, in our society, a guy can be ugly as sin, but if he has a great body or a great paycheque, he won't be lonely long.

i'm not being fatist here...i'm not against anyone because of their weight. i'm just being realistic.
 cuterguy
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:08:02 PM
You get him fierylisa!!!!---Did you see the six pack on that guy??--LOL

Good points sargasm
 SweetKristine
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/12/2005 9:33:49 AM
ugh i give up on this thread
 SarGasm
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/12/2005 2:28:36 PM
why do women always hate it when i'm right?
 JmanTO
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/12/2005 2:59:35 PM
Guys do like big women. It's not like every big woman out there is all alone. They get their share too, a lot more than big guys, right? Personally, if I enjoy someone's company, their weight is not an issue. There are more than enough a**holes (male and female) out there who are skinny.
 NJCutie
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/12/2005 5:20:07 PM
I think they lie because of all the music video and models today....I have yet to find a guy who REALLY likes me and the size I am....I have a cute face is all I hear. I mean I don't expect them to say I have a nice body compared to Gabrielle Union.
 PassionFlowerLaura
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/12/2005 6:30:55 PM
Oh yeah this is a great subject for me. I was a BBW who felt SO BAD about the way people treated her that she had a gastric bypass. Lost all the weight and looks great now but damn, I remember it like I was a wicked stepchild. Guys that don't look inside the person or can't see the real person doesn't deserve you. PERIOD. Put a . and move on.
 corazondeleon
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/14/2005 8:01:19 PM
That's great! Some people want to change and other's want to be accepted for their size. Far be it from me to judge. I like women with some meat or fat but not multiple rolls of fat. That's just my preference
 sangroover
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/15/2005 9:50:11 AM
smilincaligal198 ,
it is not true. but I think when they say true they loose some others . so, they lie. but not in my case as i LOVE BBW'S more.
 one14
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/15/2005 10:25:14 AM
You look hot and P.S. I love big women
 Sweetbebe143
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2005 10:39:28 AM
I am 47 yrs old and find it ironic that this forum is here! I am a "curvy" woman and have also found that men say that yes they like it, but do they really? I have enough confidence in myself for three skinny women. All you "curvy" gals remember that you deserve the same love, attention and affection that a "skinny" girl gets. I have found that men are attracted to confidence thus the weight issue fades away. NEVER think you ar less of a person because of your weight. If you do meet a man that says he likes larger women with curves, revel in that, you can be just as sexy as anyone else, but the key again is self confidence. When you look in the mirror, see the beautiful woman that you are, not the flaws in your body, everyone has flaws, even the skinny ones. If you choose to lose weight and get in shape to make your man happy, do it for yourself first and him second. Remember that it is not always about your appearance, his love for you may be his motive in that he wants you to be healthy to be around for a very long time. Let your happiness, health and well being be your motivator, if you are happy with the way you look and someone trys to change you, move on down the road, there will be a wonderful man someday that sees the beauty within and will love every inch of you and never try to change you but will allow you to make those choices for yourself. We are all beautiful regardless of size, color, nationality......geez, how boring would it be if everyone was the same size and looked the same.
 dynodonz1
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/15/2005 10:47:34 AM
I am a 47 year old single again male who preferes women with some meat on there bones. Yes I said it I like my BBWs and if you have no curves then you need to look else where. I think curves are sexy and have never liked the skinny types.

To all you sexy big girls out there . . . . . you rock
 corazondeleon
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/15/2005 1:32:18 PM
I like women with big curves and some meat. What is the difference between a BBW and someone a little fat and curvey. Is it having 1 big roll or multiple rolls? I'm not being a wise ass I just want to know
 SarGasm
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/15/2005 2:36:01 PM
see...what i don't understand is these BBW's calling themselves "curvy". "curvy" to me means shapely, not "hanging rolls of fat".

just like on profiles...apparently here on POF "average" means "a few extra pounds", "a few extra pounds" means "BBW" and "BBW" means...well...it means you're pretty darn big.

here's something i'd like to understand. other than medical reasons...how does someone (guys or girls) let themselves break 250-300 lbs? i understand bodybuilders and powerlifters...i understand people who don't want to excersize...and i understand people with genuine medical problems such as diabetes and thyroid problems. what i can't understand is what's going thru someone's mind as they eat themselves ugly and try and tell themselves that there's still going to be someone out there for them.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/15/2005 2:45:45 PM
i gained over 50 lbs when i broke off w/my ex-fiance, b/c i had the mentality that if i was fat no guy would want to be w/me..lost 24 lbs now...i still will never be a size 2 nor do i care to be...just is not how my body is built...ive seen lots of bigger chicks dating very hot guys...its all about preferance...everyone has their type...but what you dont have the right to do is sit here and insult fat people....just b/c you dont like them...i dont like guys w/big ego's and little dcks yet i dont go around insulting them
 mymograeh
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/15/2005 2:52:42 PM
Untrue...I love big women. Now I think 300 lbs is the max I have been with females 50-100 lbs more than they want and it is great..Too many guys like bone racks..personally I thinnk a bone rack ought to see a shhrink and so do the men who go after then keeping the illusion going. Give me a real woman anytime...if she wants to lose some weight I am all behind her and if she is comfortable with the weight I love that also..So if there is any BBW out there call me.
 SarGasm
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/15/2005 3:52:55 PM

i gained over 50 lbs when i broke off w/my ex-fiance, b/c i had the mentality that if i was fat no guy would want to be w/me..lost 24 lbs now...i still will never be a size 2 nor do i care to be...just is not how my body is built...ive seen lots of bigger chicks dating very hot guys...its all about preferance...everyone has their type...but what you dont have the right to do is sit here and insult fat people....just b/c you dont like them...i dont like guys w/big ego's and little dcks yet i dont go around insulting them

ok...what's with the hostility? i'm simply asking a question. i seriously want to know what would make a person balloon up...and why many people don't want to do anything about it.

as for your story...did you really just sit there and eat hoping you'd eat yourself unattractive? i've never heard of anything like that...but i can see the odd logic in it...
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/15/2005 4:19:50 PM
One thing I think is Bogus ( mostly hear this from women) is the whole medical thing. Mostly Thyroid and the use of medical steroids. I have had problems with both. From birth until I was about 16 I had asthma really bad and trips to the hospital because of it was normal. I was often give'n steroids to help with my asthma. I also have had thyroid problmes and 2 years ago needed to have sugery because of it. I have never been over weight nor is it a strugle for me to stay in shape. If people would stop being lazy and take 30 min out of there day to exersice then they wouldn't be so darn fat. Another thing I can't understand. Ladies I hope you can help me with this. Why is it such a crime when a guy says he doesn't like Big girls or bashes big girls or calls them a name. But when a guys says he don't like skiny girls or calls them a name "Bag of bones" or whatever, nothing is said and its ok. Finally to my fellow men.. I really think its funny that for my whole 25 years on earth, I have never met a man say he likes, or perferes big women. I've never seen a man lust after big girls. I never hear a man say "damn look at that fat girl over there let me go holla at her." "Did you see the rolls on that girl damn that hot ." U can say what want here on the internet and try to kiss up all you want for brownie points wit the ladies but at the end of the day, your still gonna be lust'n at the hot ass girl you see jog'n down the street everyday in your neighbor hood get'n her EXERSICE on. So gentlemen let just keep it real !
 TLeo85
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/15/2005 6:27:42 PM
guys like that do exist out there, that like bigger women. I'm single and I've seen these couples that make me wonder. There have been these guys that are extremely gorgeous (nice body, face, the works) and they're dating these girls that are twice my size! It's great and all, more power to them both. It goes to show you that there is hope for everyone. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder
 PrettyBoyVee
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/18/2005 10:54:45 AM
Well ladies, I can honestly say that I prefer big woman, curvy women, healthy woman or whatever the correct term is for them these days. Personally I think woman of size tend to display a little more confidence. What I mean is that it takes a lot more confidence to sure of yourself when you are not what society considers "normal". Don't get me wrong smaller woman are fine too, but if I had a choice she will have meat on her bones and preferrably in double digit clothes size (10-18 etc.)

My only question is, big girls what you gonna do?
 zgirl
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/18/2005 1:28:59 PM

i seriously want to know what would make a person balloon up...and why many people don't want to do anything about it.

sargasm, look in the mirror - it's people like you who do it. your opinion who does it. and, oh yeah, i put "bbw" in my profile cause that's what I am..."Big BEAUTIFUL woman".
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?