Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zgirl
Msg: 126
why do people lie about liking big women?Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
don't you mean a person and not a something???
 SweetKristine
Msg: 127
why do people lie about liking big women?
Posted: 6/22/2005 2:10:01 PM
hello? I'm a PERSON, not a THING. There are guys out there that are into ME...not my weight, "dear". It's like talking to a brick wall

amen sista!!!

and fishbill
Dont get me wrong, I will fuk them if my penis can reach inside, but, I will still bug them to workout for 1 hour 3x week, shouldnt everyone?

^^^your a pig!!!! your what gives nice guys a bad name!!!

I am a big girl..i work out 3x a week...and i have no problem when im intimate w/a man w/his penis getting inside me..maybe yours is a bit to small..ya think? hehe

If ya dont like a person b/c of their weight then so be it.....but dont put them down..or put down all big girls....its called discrimination....and get over your thinking your god's gift to the women race that you can judge someone based on their weight

Like us...dont like us.......but dont insult us

For the men who arnt ashamed of liking us big girls..you get a thumbs up in my book...way to be a real man and not insult women and not back down from what you like :)
 SICutie
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/22/2005 2:13:56 PM
no zgirl i just think you took it the wrong way. and even if you didn't and i did, don't sweat someone like that. who cares what they think

kzcamp
Msg: 129
Posted: 6/22/2005 3:59:08 PM
I just think some of these guys are arrogant. Not all, just some. And forgive the "prize" remark, please. It just gets under my skin, I guess. I don't see a thread about fat men here! Men can have some belly bulge; it's to be expected at a certain age...no one, no matter what, can keep that teenage body forever!

So...what about stretch marks? That's something that NO amount of working out can get rid of, and even some men have them. Are they a huge turnoff, or what? (I promise not to be mean again. I really want to know!)
 Truebeautycomeswithin
Msg: 130
Posted: 6/22/2005 4:00:05 PM
I say you dont have to change yourself to please a man.he should except you for who you are.if you do want to change something about yourself.do it for you and not for him.because some men are just plain selfish.some of them arent a 10 themselves.love the person for who they are.much love to all.
 Goddard
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/22/2005 6:56:22 PM
I don't see a thread about fat men here!

You know, I have a theory. Men will complain about what they can't change. That's why we see threads such as "short men", "bald men", "single dads", "nice guys" complaining about women. Because those are things a guy can't change.

But for most men, fat is something we can change, if we put the effort. If a guy tells his pals: "women don't like me because I'm fat", the other guys won't say "don't worry, women are shallow, you'll find somebody". They will say "lose weight, you dumbass". We men are problem-solvers, and if the problem has a solution, we have no patience to each other.

So...what about stretch marks? That's something that NO amount of working out can get rid of, and even some men have them. Are they a huge turnoff, or what?

Yes, they're a turn-off... for the woman. A guy won't mind them particularly (I've seen them, so what?), but a woman becomes so self-conscious about them that her attitude -dark lights, nervousness, not wanting to show her body, etc.- is the real turn-off.

So, if you have stretch marks, don't worry. They become invisible against the background of your naked body.
 Jayelle
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/22/2005 7:33:04 PM
Ok. Am I the only one still giggling about the "Charles Ajax" thingie up there^^??!?

I always thought his name was Charles ATLAS. I just can't stop giggling bout that one.
 Goodguy4U19
Msg: 133
Posted: 6/23/2005 8:46:32 AM
Yeah i never lied about something like that luv big gurls, i'm going to tell you like i tell other on different forums. The main thing i look for in a gurl is her Personality, CHaracter, or since of humor, if she doesn't have it then there no reason i would ever be into her, but hey, if a big gurl have that then she has me .
 corazondeleon
Msg: 134
Posted: 6/25/2005 10:44:18 AM
The question remains, what is big? how fat are we talking about? I big roll of fat or multiple rolls? I really want to know what we are talking about.
 Goddard
Msg: 135
Posted: 6/25/2005 11:28:40 AM

what is big? how fat are we talking about? I big roll of fat or multiple rolls? I really want to know what we are talking about.

When you see that your fatness is starting to affect your life, then that's too fat.
 Pandy
Msg: 136
Posted: 6/25/2005 11:34:58 AM
Dont get me wrong, I will fuk them if my penis can reach inside, but, I will still bug them to workout for 1 hour 3x week, shouldnt everyone?

I find it ironic that the men who are least physically perfect themselves are the first to be extraordinarily picky about perfection in who they want to date (...i.e. Seinfeld's George Costanza who insisted on a "rosy glow").

If your picture is anything to go by, dude.....that double chin means that you aren't exactly burning up the treadmill , why would you so rabidly insist on perfection when you aren't perfect yourself. Pot/kettle? .....buuuut that being said....attraction is not something any of us have a great deal of control over.
 SarGasm
Msg: 137
Posted: 6/25/2005 5:32:07 PM
ok...a page or so back i was getting ripped on once again. so allow me to explain.

when i said that "some guys are into that kinda thing" it was meant to be taken in the sense of "some guys are into fat girls", just like if we were talking about working on cars. some guys are into that sort of thing.

instead of putting all your energy into getting upset with me and furiously banging on your keyboard...why not furiously walk an extra block or three? i mean really. you can get upset with me for speaking the truth, or you can be proactive and do something about it.
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 138
Posted: 6/25/2005 6:09:37 PM
WOW! These topic truly is a sensitive one.
What I find a little disturbing is that we have become so defensive about this subject that we attack the people who make negative comments about BBWs. IT looks pretty sad for us
(the BBWs) when we retaliate by insulting people's spelling or grammar skills.
I am a BBW. I know that the people insulting us by saying we are lazy are wrong for the most part. I know how hard it is to lose the weight. I am doing something about my own weight problem but is it really going to help us feel better if we look for the bad points in other people? Is it going to change their opinion about us? I don't think so. In my opinion all it is going to do is make us no better than the ignorant people who say mean things about us.
People have preferences. Nothing wrong with that. That makes us individual. Life would be pretty boring if we all looked the same and wanted the same. I wouldn't blame any man for not being attracted to me because of my size. That's his right. However if he has any class at all he wouldn't be mean or insulting about it.
As for all those people who are tired of the length of this thread or amount of threads on this topic...Don't read them. Plain and simple. I pass by threads that I don't have interest in.
If I don't have an opinion I don't comment.
 SarGasm
Msg: 139
Posted: 6/25/2005 6:43:55 PM
^^^ see? now there's a smart person!

she's doing something. she's not whining about how she can't find a guy...she's actually devoted herself to making a positive change!

kudos!!
 RainyAmber
Msg: 140
Posted: 6/26/2005 5:16:14 AM
I read something today that sums it all up.....when a bigger woman walks down the street...men will stop and check her out when she has passed by....they watch her body jigglin down the street.....fat jiggles bones don't.....keep your body beautiful like it is until you decide you want to change for you and not for some hurtful soul who will never be the man you deserve anyway...they are out there somewhere, or at least I keep on hoping.
 zgirl
Msg: 141
Posted: 6/26/2005 10:13:48 AM
sargasm: I don't whine about being fat. I speak my opinion when people bash on others for being fat. I'm losing weight not for ANYONE ELSE but ME! I never liked the way I looked when I was heavier. I've lost 50lbs since January and damn I feel good, but I'm still not thin...don't wanna be. I wanna be comfortable with myself. Yeah I've been noticed more. But those type of guys I"m not going for...cause they never would of looked at me twice the way I was before. But boy are they missing out on a really great gal!

instead of putting all your energy into getting upset with me and furiously banging on your keyboard...why not furiously walk an extra block or three?

Dude, I walk more than an equivalent of three blocks a day. I use my WHOLE body when I work. And who's furiously banging on their keyboard NOW?!?!

The bottom line is, YES, if you don't like the way you are, CHANGE IT, but don't do it for others! Do it for YOU! Cause people come and go, it's yourself you gotta live with!
 brandiliz
Msg: 142
Posted: 6/29/2005 7:24:34 AM
I dont understand it either, but just remember that it's not everyone. Some people like people for who they are, and as long as they are happy, and make the other person happy..that's all that matters. But for the nuts who wont date a girl just because she's bigger, that's messed up. I mean, of course you want to be attracted to the person physically in some way, but there's always getting to know a person for who they are inside too, and that's what makes them beautiful all around.
 brandiliz
Msg: 143
Posted: 6/29/2005 7:28:12 AM
I do agree though that also most of the time, after a man and a women get into a relationship, a women begins complaining about herself and the man gets fed up with it, and starts telling the woman then to lose weight. Because the man does this, the woman feels like she's no good but that's not what the man is trying to say. He's just saying that she keeps complaining, why doesnt she do something about herself...i'm only saying this because i've been in that position...i've never been big, but i've felt bigger than what i've wanted to be b4, and i was dating a guy who got tired of me complaining about it, so he started saying that i needed to lose weight, and that i needed to stop complaining or do something about myself to make me feel better.
 thegirl
Msg: 144
Posted: 6/29/2005 2:02:26 PM
Yeah, I'm coming in late...but here's another question:

If we're not skinny, and we're not fat, how would you like us to describe ourselves? If we say "average" and we're over 130, then you'll think we lied. If we say "a few extra pounds" (regardless of what we actually weigh) you'll immediately assume we're heavy.

Granted, I am generalizing, here, about reactions to certain phrases.

I'm not a small woman, and I've never been small--but neither am I gargantuan nor considered extra-large. I'm curvy from head to toe, and it's not an image issue for me--I'm comfortable as I am. I like the way I look. How do we get this across to people without making it a big deal? Voluptuous, curvy, solid, thick---what word do you want to hear??

*again, probably too late in the thread, but oh well....*
 corazondeleon
Msg: 145
Posted: 6/29/2005 2:12:06 PM
I was speaking to someone today of my interest in a BBW as you say. She has it all, looks education smarts class and is a nice person. The only problem is she is about 80lbs overweight. She never wears short sleeves even in this sweltering heat lately. I trying to see if there is anything there for us and if she has a complex about showing her arms. Also she never wears shorts but I understand that
 SimpsonFan
Msg: 146
Posted: 6/29/2005 2:41:08 PM
WOW! I can't believe this thread is on it's 8TH page!

Amazing! That being said, have we come to any conclusions yet?

I figure in 8 pages of responses, someone must have come upon a kernal of TRUE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, & UNDERSTANDING that they can share with the rest of us!

I am too lazy to read through all EIGHT pages, because there'd be too much crap to filter through to get to the good stuff.

So, someone want to give me an update!

Signed,
Truly Bored at Work!
 SarGasm
Msg: 147
Posted: 6/29/2005 3:15:41 PM
hey Simp, i don't think anything's been discovered other than this:

- I keep saying "be proactive, do something other than complain about being overweight."
- The overweight girls keep saying "I'm happy the way i am!" which, to me, is very apparently untrue, because if they were, they wouldn't be complaining that guys don't like them.

i suppose the moral of the whole eight pages is this. be who you are. if you're not happy with who you are, change it. if you are truly, and i mean truly happy with who you are, then good for you! you're a step ahead of the game.
 SimpsonFan
Msg: 148
Posted: 6/30/2005 1:02:18 PM

The overweight girls keep saying "I'm happy the way i am!" which, to me, is very apparently untrue, because if they were, they wouldn't be complaining that guys don't like them.

I don't know if this is necessarily true. It seems to me that EVERYBODY has something they want to complain about!

And for the women that are overweight and saying they're happy, I don't see them pointing out that guys don't like them as being all bad. To me it's the same as someone who complains about the person their with, but are still with them. It could simply be to express an opinion or feeling.

Are we at 9 pages yet?
 corazondeleon
Msg: 149
Posted: 6/30/2005 2:52:07 PM
It does seem like sometimes the larger than life ladies are upset at men or society for views they have about fatness or being looked over for dating, But then on the other hand some are getting lot's of action. I think we lie about it because we are embarrased to admitt we like fat girls. In my case not too fat. A little goes a long way
 lvr_gurl02
Msg: 150
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:43:35 AM
you state that you like big women because they can work it but then you state that you only usually date skinny ones well what makes you think skinny girls can't work it either????? Lets not be negative anymore people just remember that big girls need lovin too just like skinny gurls!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do people lie about liking big women?