Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlondeBallerina
Msg: 77
Not even spit, so forget about swallow....Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
In my opinion, it is her right to say no to swallowing. I mean, it is going in her mouth!
But you also have the right to not give her oral as well. It has to be even!

I myself was never one of those girls who swore off oral/swallowing/spitting/whatever. I never judged something until I did it. Yes, it tastes a little funky, but you deal with it. It's the idea that you're making your partner happy that should help you get over the taste.

And hey, when guys give oral, they taste us the ENTIRE time. I'm pretty sure a girl can deal and taste it for a few seconds. But that's my opinion. To each is own.

Don't force her.If she isn't open to it, then well... you ****ing will probably not make it any better to be honest.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 78
Not even spit, so forget about swallow....
Posted: 6/20/2008 7:02:59 PM
The difference between a woman who won't let you finish in her mouth and a woman who swallows and keeps on sucking is AMAZINGLY different. Love, shmove - go get yourself the experience before you're an old man wondering what that would have felt like. Don't let people guilt you into staying with her by saying you shouldn't consider dumping her over a BJ. Love does not replace a BJ.

The sad part about the whole thing is, if you break up, she WILL do it for the next guy. She knows 2 things. She can get away with not doing it for you, but she can't get away doing it for the next guy. It always works out that way.
 EndlessFlame
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2008 7:12:54 PM
ok one thing you could try is to wear a flavoured condom while she does it..while its not as fun for you its better than nothing and she doesnt have to spit or swallow
 SpiritGael1
Msg: 82
Find someone else.
Posted: 6/21/2008 12:24:31 AM
Rejection is rejection. You've had 12 years to figure that out. Don't YOU deserve someone who loves and craves you ?
 JustMary65
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/21/2008 10:57:29 AM
LOL...spitting and swallowing is like the difference between liking and loving someone-at least for me anyway. While I do not mind performing oral on the man I am with, I don't relish guzzling a load of cum. I mean, in the heat of the moment I have and it was very pleasurable for him-but semen isn't the most tasty substance on the planet. Conversely, I have never asked a man to munch on me with any expectation of him licking the plate clean-but each person is different.

If I like the guy I'll make sure he reaches ejaculation-but I prefer he unload elsewhere, however if I love the guy-it's a gift, in my opinion, to let him deposit his load in my mouth. I don't think a man should expect his gf/SO/wife or whomever to swallow a load, but in an exclusive relationship I can understand why the man would want the whole enchilada. Ironically, if he's cum inside of me and asks me to blow him-that doesn't bother me-I think the combination of bodily fluids tastes far better mingled than alone..lol.
 blondago56
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 11:04:01 AM
*sigh* if the guys'****is back far enough in your mouth, you don't even TASTE it as his juice is shot down your throat... the 'leftovers' aren't bad though! sometimes, if One gets a 'Surprise deposit' just swallow, dammit..it starts in The Brain... and with practice,
 DaisyGirlKY
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 12:23:08 PM

Does she drink? If yes, take her out and get her totally hammered and then do the BJ think and she might make an exception to her habit if you take her out of the controlled environment to someplace different.

I would think that would make it worse. Get her hammered and she would probably feel like throwing up with out any other encouragement.
 EndlessFlame
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 12:58:35 PM
gargle thats a new one
 realzenartist
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:38:32 PM
if the OP is a smoker.. from what I read thats the worst thing you can do to effect the taste... that and bad diet... drink pineapple juice as suggested...
 totum_spirit
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:58:35 PM
Bit of advice. IF that is something you DESIRE for your lover to do(swallow) there is only 2 things and that is it. ONE dump her and go find a female that does all the things you want to enjoy but remember that it is a 2 way street so if she loves oral on her then be the best at it everything will work out. NEVER settle for a lover that is not willing to give YOU pleasure in the end you will stray and find someone else just because of WHAT YOU want to feel with a lover. TWO your girlfriend has something deep inside of her that makes sex as something dirty and until she can heal herself from within nothing will change. BUT it could also be that she doesn't feel safe or respected by YOU. Do you kiss a female after she just gave you a BJ? If no THEN YOU ARE CAUSING THE MISTRUST AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO FIX YOURSELF. All females are sexual and sensual creatures and if they feel respected and accepted for being a female ...they will do anything for you.
 JustMary65
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/21/2008 4:24:48 PM
Totum Spirit-

You made a valid point-because I know a lot of guys who wouldn't even think of kissing a woman after she's blown him, especially when she's swallowed a load to make him happy. I know there are a few men I've met who said if you don't swallow you aren't giving an appropriate blow job to which I replied 'if that's the case than why don't YOU show me how it's done."

I have never, nor would I ever, make anyone do anything sexual that made them feel uncomfortable-it just ruins the experience for both parties. Again, I know that a lot of guys want it all, but if your mate doesn't want to join in they have the choice to find someone who will, or if they genuinely care about the person, will enjoy the oral gratification they are getting as is.

Now-I don't know if being respected and accepted would make me do ANYTHING for a man-but if I love him I certainly want to please him as best I'm able.
 sriannaailyim
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/22/2008 9:12:30 AM
Wow- at the subject title........
 blueangel1023
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:54:14 AM
12+ yrs is a long time...did it take you 11+ yrs to realize she never swallowed? I would've brought the situation up in the beginning but if you stuck by her for that long, obviously she's doing something right (minus the swallowing) For some women they just rather not. I've dated someone before who doesn't like anal sex and another guy who wouldn't go down south. I don't mind the swallowing and having it anywhere else on my body as long as it's from the neck down. After a friend told me about her man shooting her in the eye by accident, I got freaked out in case that ever happened to me. So swallow yes, facials NO (lol yea weird I know) To each their own.
 windloverr
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 5:14:11 PM
I love the line in "Analyze This" with Crystal and DeNiro where DeNiro is telling Crystal he goes to a prostitute:
DeNiro: "I can do things with her I can't do with my wife."
Crystal: "You know, you CAN do those things with your wife."
DeNiro: "What, are you kidding me, that's the mouth she kisses my children with!"

FYI there are lots of things you can do to change the taste; some for worse, some for better. Google "sperm taste" or "semen taste" and you'll find lots of suggestions on how to improve the taste. In a nut shell, eating anything sweet helps; and avoid asparagus and red meat. Google it; there are lots of specific references; and even a couple of commercially available products you can take/eat to help.
 heaight
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 11:43:35 AM
that sux for u guy she doesnt like to do that... those girls are amazing.... some chick made a post saying nut does taste like shit... now i wouldnt know but on the flip side... if u dont want to give head then dont bother expecting the guy to do it for u... it doesnt exactly taste like cherries either
 OutMind
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/24/2008 12:02:07 PM

I ALWAYS finish the job how he wants me to...sometimes he wants me to swallow and sometimes he wants to see it running down my chin....but whatever he wants he gets! I expect him to make me cum and let me enjoy the feeling so why wouldn't I do the same for him? I admit the consistency isn't the greatest but it's a small price to pay for that TOTALLY satisfied look on his face!

Applause, Applause Applause Applause!

Truth be told, there are a lot of women who actually enjoy the hell out of giving a good BJ and swallowing.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:11:27 AM
LL you naughty girl remind me I have to take that up with you might warrant your bum getting smacked
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:12:21 PM
OP, both of my ex's never cum in my mouth, it was foreplay only...i swallow ...they just never seem to want to finish there...is there a reason it is such a need of yours for you to finish in her mouth?
 Manforall19
Msg: 157
Posted: 1/1/2009 2:27:55 PM
I very much agree that what you eat is the way you taste!
 PureLogic
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2009 10:10:32 PM
Ehh. I know girls who spit, I know girls who swallow, and I know girls who don't even go down.

Me, personally, I can't say because I can't cum from head. Meaning, I don't KNOW what she would do if I did, because we always stop before I DO (otherwise she'd be down there 3 hours lol)

I've "helped myself along" and done it on her FACE before, though. AND in mouth. I think your girl just doesn't want to do it.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:23:08 AM
it's simply a matter of preference and freakiness. most of us have limits as to what we are willing to do or act to perform. respect her limits or find another woman.
 hey moe
Msg: 181
Posted: 1/22/2009 4:38:40 PM
my ex and i used to do alot of 69's and she would swallow and i would swallow her also and then she would suck me hard and we would have sex. might try that, gone out with alot of women that would swallow in my 20's, and some that would not even let you go down on them. cause i like to go down on a women. might try first
 arcticdude
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/22/2009 9:01:47 PM
Ultimately, No woman should feel obliged to give blow jobs and, equally, no man should feel obliged to go without. What we have here is a failure to communicate, people! Discuss these things and pair up appropriately. Fer cryin' out loud!

She tells me, not one of her female friends spit nor swallow, that they all stop before, just like she does. But my male friends tell me otherwise. So one of them is lieing.

Lying or not (but probably a lie) what other people do is irrelevant.
 MsMicki
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:42:21 PM
I said this in another thread.....
I swallow.....because I want to be a part of my man's total orgasm.....I want to milk every last drop.....till I get that final spasm out of him.
I don't expect him to "taste himself"....that's just ridiculous.
(If he wants to .......that's fine too)
Saying a man has to taste himself to want a woman to do it......makes sex just another mind game.
The "I'll do this......if u do that" mentallity got old when I was 12.
If you are putting "stipulations" into your sex life.....I would consider this a 'red flag' that would make me wonder how many other games you're playing in a relationship.
You don't want to swallow.......then don't.....and leave it at that.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 204
Posted: 1/25/2009 6:43:21 PM

I said this in another thread.....
I swallow.....because I want to be a part of my man's total orgasm.....I want to milk every last drop.....till I get that final spasm out of him.
I don't expect him to "taste himself"....that's just ridiculous.
(If he wants to .......that's fine too)
Saying a man has to taste himself to want a woman to do it......makes sex just another mind game.
The "I'll do this......if u do that" mentallity got old when I was 12.
If you are putting "stipulations" into your sex life.....I would consider this a 'red flag' that would make me wonder how many other games you're playing in a relationship.

You don't want to swallow.......then don't.....and leave it at that.

I had to bold the strong points. There are too many women out here making these statements and it's ridiculous. They are just control freaks and will probably remain PoF members after each guy gets rid of them for their nonsense.

For every woman out here with oral sex "rules," or even flat out refusing to do it, there are women like Ms. Micki. Now, which do YOU think a guy would want?

People are dumb.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >