Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 395
view profile
History
how would you react if your son /daughter told you they where gay Page 5 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
yeah.......cuz we all know everything u read on the internet is true.
You diagnosed him because u read one article???
Once again.......u decided it.....so therefore.....according to the world of Kitten.....it's true.
Kitten......I know u went thru hell......that I'm not denying.....
but the fact that you still make such derogatory comments about homesexuals.....saying things like you wouldn't accept your own child if they were gay (and yes.....you did say it)......is what befuddles everyone.
You have such a high and mighty opinion.......of your own opinion.
You are all over the board with your excuses .......u denounce the bible and churchs.....then speak of God and sins.....u pick and choose your arguements to fit your excuses.

I honestly hope for your childrens sake.......that none of them is not gay......
God Forbid they had to face a mother that was filled w/ such hatred over something they really have no choice in.
I also hope you haven't filled your childrens head with such bigotry.....
I can only imagine what thoughts go thru these poor childrens head over your ex's suicide.
 MsMicki
Msg: 398
view profile
History
how would you react if your son /daughter told you they where gay
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:23:39 AM

Kittenhere: Also I want to quit accusing me of saying I would not accept my daughter becuase I have never ever said that.

Kittenhere:It would be a choice for my child that I simply would not accept.

and don't give me your psycological babble about accepting your daughter and not her choices........
If you are not accepting her choices.....you are not accepting her for being who she is.
Deny it all u want.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 400
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:19:17 AM
Kitten Post 368
My ex was not a homosexual but he was a transvestite. I wrote my post becuase although they are not the same thing, they are in the same category as being "different" to society

The post above you claim he is not gay….…………….

Kitten Post 372
These people are "Different" to society. My husband was "Different to society." Was he gay??? This is something I really dont know. He always said he was not.

The post aove now you claim you are not sure if he is gay……………..

KiyyenPost395
I nor you have a clue if he was gay or not. but I will tell you one thing, I firmly belive he was gay and I will tell you why

The post above ow you firmly believe he is gay……………

A} I came across an article of how to tell the difference between a true transvestite and a gay. It read that a true transvestite does not want to be seen in public,

The post above says not gay… then when reading below we can say that comment means gay

B}Whereas a transvestite that does want to be seen in public is not a true transvestite but gay.

Then you say this below Kitten

he was the one who wanted to be seen in public. This told me he was gay even though he claimed he was not.

Above,, statement makes no sense,,
------------who wanted to be seen in public…………

B}Whereas a transvestite that does want to be seen in public is not a true transvestite but gay.

Post 399
Threr was one other clue to his gay ways. when we were divorcing he was crying and made a comment to me that I wil lnever forget, he said he was scared to death that if I left him he would end up sucking some man's****

This topped it all off and told he was gay evn though he denied it.

I had him saying no he was not gay but his actions were screaming yes he is gay

You are start off claiming your husband was not gay,, then you go on to say your not sure, then you go on to say you firmly believe he is gay,, then you husband topped it off by confirming your belief that he was gay,, all the while saying a transvestite dressing in public is not gay, yet you claimed your husband wanted to dress in public..therefore he would not be consider gay by what you read..

What are we to believe when everything you say contradict it's self..

Did I miss something here, miss quote you,, is it just me who is confused with what you are saying..
 compleat_man
Msg: 401
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:21:24 AM
^^

really, mental illness is not something we should make fun of..

a certain percentage of posters (as in the general population) are afflicted ..

estimates are approx. at least 5%.. I think it's fairly obvious from some posts that some POF posters suffer from these maladies

can we all try to be a little more understanding..? please..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 403
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:52:28 AM
^^^^^ the point is, your inconsistency in your feeling and thoughts and words written,, You keep changing your mind what you believed him to be,, It's not about who he was,, that's not important to this topic,, what is important is,, what are we to believe your loyal readers,, because I think you have no clue about who he was,, and the poor man can't step up to the plate and advocate for himself.. that is the only sad thing here.. your pathetic in your ability to even present some kind of truth that make sense.. My point as well,, I just pointed out some simple thoughts /comments of yours that disprove everything you felt or believed about him,, because you haven't been consistent anywhere,,so that my "point"

<div class='quote'>can we all try to be a little more understanding..? please..
I tried at one point with helpful advice,,, but it was rejected,,

Edit below: go back to post 402,, first line,,
you said you believed he was not gay,,
Then you go on to say,, you believed he was gay..

Do you see the problem in what you say,, the key is not who he was,, but what you "Believed" he was,, and you keeping changing your mind in this forum,,,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 405
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:31:02 AM
^^^^
there is one thing aobut him that I can for sure say......He was one hell of a good man not matter who he was..gay or not.

I'm sure he was, as you push him out the door,, that would be a friendship/love that I desire, "Not" as I remember you saying how hurt he was that you cast him away, it's no wonder way you can't tell the truth,, you can't even see it, the only truth you see is what make you look good..it's all about you.. that has been clear in almost Evey forum that I have read that you have posted in..

Some people talk about love, loyalty commitment, communication, acceptance, emphaty, trust, and honesty,, etc,, yet they have no understanding what those words and values mean.. other than to say,, if it's not about me I want no part of it,, therefore you will be rejected, discarded,, because I will not accept anything that is not about me,,, Those are my sad thoughts about some people,,,
 compleat_man
Msg: 406
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:36:26 AM
^^

"for better or for worse" UNLESS you do anything kittie disapproves of..interesting
 rdcnorm
Msg: 410
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:01:05 AM

There is NO Judgement in LOVE!

Well said,,

Those words, more people should stand up and take notice...

Love is not defined by boundaries,, Love fails by imposing boundaries on ourselves,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 413
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:48:16 AM
Nice try Kitten........ LOL

<div class='quote'>rdcnorm and complete man, how is is that you feel you would not live without a bj yet expect my ex husband to live without the sex he needed in order to be happy. Do you think he didnt deserve to be have what he needed sexually...but you can??

Do you really want to go there,, your intelligence eludes you..if your going back to a forum,, what I said in brief was this,, sexually compatibility is very important to me, therefore I would not get in to a relationship if we were not compatible..

The sad part is, You kitten , your self just admitted you got into a relationship that lasted 16 years with a dysfunctional sex life,, at what point in time did you figure all that out,, when you said you didn't do BJ,, oral is out,, there is no anal,, you only get off with toys,, and new your new husband was not aware you needed toys, he disapproves,, I must ask you,, who is the smarter of the two,, ......... certainly not you,, I know what I want well before entering a relationship..

It's you Kitten that feel sex has nothing to do with love,,, you stated that ,, not in those exact words,, I you would like I have no issues going to that forum to prove my point..

Wasn't it you who said, you would never ever give a BJ because cum is gross and makes you sick,, Make me think,, may be your husband was frustrated with you,,as well,,, may be he should have left you many years ago,, but no he stood by your side,, maybe he was just as frustrated, that the only way you have an orgasm is with a toy,,

So thank you very much,, I will have my sexual preference,, I surly wouldn't want to live in such a sexual dysfunctional state that you have for the past 18+ years..

well yeh

<div class='quote'>Do you think he didnt deserve to be have what he needed sexually...but you can??
You selfish woman you should have not deprived him,, why don't you stop trying to make your self look good,, I don't know if your husband was content with you or not,, but I'd say he spent 16 yrs with you,, he had to see something( no clue what that was but to each there own) and now your using him as an excuse,, "pathetic"

<div class='quote'>why dont the 4 of you live without the sexual acts that you need for 16 yrs than come back and tell me agian what your feelings are on if i should have divorced him or not.
You have said, sex is not love,,, you your self will not give BJ, but you will leave someone because of what again,,,

Get a grip Kitten,,
Just when I thought I would be done with you and you nonsense..

I'll stone her too......
 compleat_man
Msg: 414
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:52:17 AM
is someone putting words in my mouth now? I have never said that I couldn't live without BJs. in fact I don't even like BJs.. and have said so more than once in POF forums..

psychotic break?

They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone you just like they said they would
They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
They'll stone you when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned

They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat
They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
They'll stone you when your walking to the door

They'll stone you when you're at the breakfast table
They'll stone you when you are young and able
They'll stone you when you're trying to make a buck
They'll stone you and then they'll say good luck

Well They'll stone you and say that it's the end
They'll stone you and then they'll come back again
They'll stone you when you're riding in your car
They'll stone you when you're playing you guitar
Yes But I would not feel so all alone
Alright

Well They'll stone you when you are all alone
They'll stone you when you are walking home
They'll stone you and then say they're all brave
They'll stone you when you're send down in your grave
 rdcnorm
Msg: 421
Posted: 1/15/2009 1:27:38 PM
^^^^ do you also know some of same men and women may have been gay,
(don't ask don't tell)
They also died for our freedom, of choice,,
abolish bigotry
There right to choose without being judged and condemned by others,,

Yes isn't nice to have freedom of speech , isn't is nice gay men and woman aren't repressed by your backward thinking,, yes again freedom of speech rings loud..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 424
Posted: 1/15/2009 3:31:09 PM
kitten speaks

The wars of the world have absoultely nothing to do with this thread.

You are right,, But they have everything to do why you are sitting here today flapping you lips,

You are wasting your breathe on that one.

Like we don't know that...

It is funny how when people have nothing further to say they say really dumb stuff.

Thanks for reminding me your still here..

By the way if they were given a choice they would have turned and went home instead of fighting for the country

They were given a choice,, they enlisted,, best of my knowledge there is no draft, unless congress reinstates it.

Unlike you those men and women stand by their commitment..

You see they are MADE to do this by the president.

They made choice, when they enlisted, to defend our great country. They are soldiers, not politicians,, following orders

Its sad very very sad and I dont care to discuss this stupid war shit anymore.

No one asked you too,, matter of fact, you saved your self some more embarrassment..

and before anyone comes back with something stupid like I hate veterans well I dont. my own father fought in wars. I just dont see how war has any revelance in this thread.

You may not hate veterans,, but you sure could muster up a little more respect..

Let me suggest to you why some wars were important,, shall we start way back when we won our independence. Or freedom,, we won't go there,, you wouldn't understand any way..

Just think if Hitler Won,, right now as we speak you could pulled from your home, because you wouldn't have the freedom of free speech any more,, or you child was taken for some horrific experiment.. This is what you father fought for, the men and woman before him, and those fighting now.. Just so you can be safe in your home, to speak freely even though it's utter nonsense..

Your right about one thing, it's not the topic,, but it certainly is relevant to our rights, for those who choose to be gay, to have the freedom to speak out for there right as people... The key word is "PEOPLE and their RIGHTS"
 rdcnorm
Msg: 427
Posted: 1/15/2009 4:13:52 PM

I have pleanty of respect the problem is someone brought this subject up strickly in order to argue with me since they had nothing better to say on the REAL subject of this thread. war is not the subject here

In these last two pages who did that to you,, I couldn't find it,,
 Quazi 100
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:47:22 PM
I have never seen anything like this in my life.

I don't care if she backpedals constantly, since NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT TRANSEXUALS, TRANSGENDER, TRANSVESTITES......!

Usually, THEY ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED....WHY SHOULDN'T SHE BE!

Anybody that could live in a marital situation with a TRANS anything should be given a medal.

If you read what Kitten is saying, since she divulged, IN THE CONTEXT THAT IT'S WRITTEN, it does for the most part make sense.

rdcnorm.....no wonder you're single....wife leave?
compleat_man....I had lots of respect for you on other threads.....being on a soapbox on this one is not doing you justice. Sometimes LESS is MORE.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 431
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:08:36 PM
quazi

rdcnorm.....no wonder you're single....wife leave?.

Frankly I don't care what you think of me,,
As for my wife leaving me,, I guess you could say that.. feel free make one more comment like that and you will soon become an A$$ and a fool...

As for your defence of Kitten go to it,, Kitten in my opinion, is far from what I would call a person with integrity,,

In no way would think of disrespecting her husband, as she has, just by making him a focal point of a discussion,,to prove a point while being inconstant in her comments,, If you care to hold her hand,, feel free, I don't care...Respect is earned,, That hasn't been done by a long shot..

The topic is, A mother of a young woman who now say she is gay,, I say good for her,, and her mom on how well they both embrace and accept it..because really there is nothing to accept,,

You can't break the bond of love over something as ridiculous as a sexual preference.. or anything else matter of fact.. therefore when you love someone,,
You shouldn't discard them because you my disagree..but rather you communicate, and learn to accept, even if it goes against what we believe..

Anybody that could live in a marital situation with a TRANS anything should be given a medal.

You mean to say any one who could live with Kitten should get a gold medal,,

edit
Korita
Thanks,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:13:43 PM
Kitten ...u have absolutely no clue what "Walk" I have "Walked".....so please don't ASSume anything about my personal life. I just don't use my life experiences as excuse to be an ignorant biotch!(BTW.....would u like to personally thank the fellow poster that gave u that little snippet to say.."Walk the walk"...cuz I guarantee ......u did NOT come up with it yourself, did u?!)

You want a life experience.........how bout the fact that my own family members have died so u can have the right to sit her and spew your ignorance to the whole world.
How about the fact one of my best friends committed suicide when her family rejected her for being gay.
How about the fact.....I personally have had to deal with the bigotry because of my own sexual experiences with women.....
Now You put that in your pipe and smoke it.......along with whatever else you seem to smoking....

You like to claim I "try" to make it look like your lying......
Honey......I don't have to try to do anything.....all I have to do is exactly what Norm did........quote your posts........
You can twist them around anyway u like......I am not the only one that sees thru it.
 Quazi 100
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:14:30 PM

This isn't even called for..........he isn't my favorite person, but saying something like that makes you a callas byotch, because his wife passed away. This kind of says maybe why you are separated, did your husband leave you?

Kitten's ex-husband passed away....some people are saying that she killed him....Not Norm, but he did say, below:

"How do you know what she is capable of,, personally I think she is capable of most anything horrific,, ......"Post 347 Norm's post....

Funny how perspective can change, when a different person, with the same consequence (death of a spouse) is brought up. Interesting, Kirota.....

I left my husband.

Oh, it's callous, not callas....
 MsMicki
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:26:47 PM
your ASSuming......
I'd say if this other pretend poster said the crap Kitten does.....
it would be going down the same way.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 436
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:27:42 PM

"How do you know what she is capable of,, personally I think she is capable of most anything horrific,, ......"Post 347 Norm's post...

I did say that,, and frankly I believe she capable of anything,, that goes against what she believes,,

I never said what she is capable of,, thats left is up to assumptions,, and how does that make you feel A$$... as you assume.......

Give me some time and I will find in another forum where she suggest she would / might / could kill some one,,
 Quazi 100
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:36:03 PM

I did say that,, and frankly I believe she capable of anything,, that goes against what she believes,,

I never said what she is capable of,, thats left is up to assumptions,, and how does that make you feel A$$... as you assume.......

Give me some time and I will find in another forum where she suggest she would / might / could kill some one,,

For God sake, don't bother....

If someone were trying to rape me, I would have no problem killing them to stop it......
 rdcnorm
Msg: 439
Posted: 1/15/2009 7:47:26 PM

Let me also say that while I don't agree with kitten, I'd like to bring up a "what if".

What if someone else had posted that their husband of 16 years came forward (after 16 years!), admitted he was a trans, she thought long and hard and decided they could not continue to be married (he did keep this secret for many years), they then divorced and he then killed himself!

My guess is most people on here would feel pretty bad for her and not vilify (sp?) her for leaving him.

Just saying.....

If that were the case, and that woman was sincere with her openness without deceit, I would certainly have empathy, and sow respect for her situation.. I believe most everyone else here would do the same..

We are not mean group people, I know, I don't like to taken as a fool, lied to, deceived, and so much more, if I see an injustice, I just can't turn my back.. that holds true if some one is in need,,
 Quazi 100
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2009 6:17:45 AM
It isn't any of my business to tell you about his wife.........but I can tell you he didn't condemn his wife and humiliate her to the point she killed herself.....big huge difference.

Kirota...I'm not even going to address the rest of your post...it's drivel.

You're absolutely right that it's none of your business to tell me about Norm's wife....but you did, anyway.

Um....how do you know that Kitten condemned her husband, and humiliated him to the point he killed himself? From what I read, she supported him, and offered to go clothes shopping with him....at one point she stated that she left her boyfriend's (now husband, I'm assuming) bed to console her ex-husband. That sounds pretty compassionate to me.

If you knew anything at all about "alternate lifestyles", meaning not heterosexual, you would know that often there is a lot of "angst" attached to them. The "individual" is often confused, because they are oriented one way, but are trying to live another way. They have a constant battle between what they "want" and their "reality life" and they can't reconcile the two.

Kitten's husband chose to live the lie, give up the lie, and kill himself because of the lie.

You want to know how I know all this, right? I lived with a gay man for three years, right when the AIDS epidemic was starting. In the end, Kirota...he chose to leave me...and I ended up with an HIV test for my trouble.

Norm said "If that were the case, and that woman was sincere with her openness without deceit, I would certainly have empathy, and sow respect for her situation.. I believe most everyone else here would do the same.."

We are not mean group people, I know, I don't like to taken as a fool, lied to, deceived, and so much more, if I see an injustice, I just can't turn my back.. that holds true if some one is in need,,

I think, Kitten is very uninformed, and frightened about homosexual people. Given her position, I think I would be too. I didn't hate gay people after my boyfriend and I split up, mostly because I had family role models to look at. I think she should get a "get out of jail free" card on this one. If her daughter were to come to her and announce that she is gay, I think that ultimately, Kitten would do the right thing.

Did I know that my boyfriend was gay? I suspected, after a while, but couldn't prove it. He had had numerous girlfriends. He went to a lot of trouble to hide things from people. He was an only child, and his mother was a single Mom, and it would have destroyed her had he let it "come out".

You haven't been taken for a fool, Norm....Kitten doesn't communicate very effectively I don't think she was being deceptive, just very unclear....and she is allowed to hate homosexuals if she wants.....
 Quazi 100
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2009 7:12:21 AM

Norm said "If that were the case, and that woman was sincere with her openness without deceit, I would certainly have empathy, and sow respect for her situation.. I believe most everyone else here would do the same.."

Norm said "sow" Kirota, not me.

I'm not speaking for Kitten, I'm speaking about her situation, and how it would be difficult for anyone. I am trying to generate a little compassion.

I also have family members who have committed suicide, and I think anyone should know that "cyber bullying" someone by saying that they "killed their husband" would cause that person grief.....just trying to point out, that you people are espousing compassion, but spouting hate.
 MsMicki
Msg: 448
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2009 7:21:56 AM

kittenhere: God disapproves of such cruelty and i bleive you are gonna eat all those horrible words you spoke in your future.

ya might want to get your fork out Kitten.....I foresee some serious eating in YOUR future.
 compleat_man
Msg: 450
Posted: 1/16/2009 8:19:33 AM
^^

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa! "
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >