Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 481
view profile
History
how would you react if your son /daughter told you they where gay Page 6 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Just how many times do u edit your posts Kitten?
Everytime u post something.....u go back and change it !!

at least u left this part in......because this show the true you

Kittenhere: It is not my fault that I cannot deal with homosexuality

I call Bullsh!t!!
It is your fault.......it sure isn't anyone else's that you refuse to see passed your own insecurities.
Anyone is capable of acceptance.......
well.......anyone but you.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 484
how would you react if your son /daughter told you they where gay
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:39:44 AM

I don't want to be involved in their bedroom stuff. This is why the ones who are attacking me are attacking me..This is what I have been saying, I would want their sexual side left at their home not mine.

Do you really think a gay couple will be having sex in the middle of you living room floor, or and straight couple matter of fact,, get a grip,,

Your issue is you thinking sex, with any couple it's more than sleeping in the bed room,, it's about sharing live together,,

My daugher would be welcome in my home always but I would want her better half to stay at her home.

What a homophobic bigot you are...and think nothing of your daughter happiness..
 MsMicki
Msg: 485
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 6:43:46 AM

Kittenhere: My daugher would be welcome in my home always but I would want her better half to stay at her home.

Her BETTER HALF!
You just admitted her gay lover would be her better half!!

Oh thank you for starting my day out right
 rdcnorm
Msg: 488
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:06:38 AM

I do not want my grown daughter kissing her own husband in front of me.they can take it home

I don't think I have ever used this word "stupid" in a forum before,, My god woman,, Now your suggesting if your daughter had a husband, he wouldn't be allowed in your home,, just because a simple display of affection,,

Lets suppose a gay couple didn't kiss,, would they still be allowed in your home..or aren't they allowed to hug either,,or talk about the new bedroom set they might be buying,, or a couples cruise..do you limit that in your home as well.

The part I don't get,, you have so many restrictions,, Yet you can write about your sexually issues in these forum for all to see,, neighbors as well.. I would bet,, you husband feels real good when he goes to work and hears his co workers laughing at you and him..

My point is,, it's always what you will allow,, as long as it fits your selfish ways,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 492
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:54:45 AM

kittenhere: This seems to fit all of you who are calling me a bigot becuase you are intolerant of my opinion or beliefs.

what we are intolerant of.......is your ignorance and lack of compassion.....and refusal to do anything about it.
Stupidity is a choice.....unlike homosexuality.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 495
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:49:40 AM
Kitten your a lost cause,,
I wonder if your in your last breath, if you would let a gay woman give you CPR..

Yet as you exhale, That woman would see black cloud of bigotry and God nows what other crap that would be exposed,,

A couple question before I'm done with you,,
Would you allow someone in your home who has different religious beliefs?
Would you allow someone in your home who was ethnically different than you?
Would you allow someone in your home who was educated? hmmmmm
Would you allow someone in your home who was "NOT" a bigot? hmmmmm

Would you allow/support/respect your children to date, someone who had different religious beliefs than yours?
Would you allow/support/respect your children to date someone other than your ethnic heritage?

Would you allow/support/respect your children to show respectful affection in your home or else where?

Would you allow/support/respect your children if they were to discuss sex toys with there partner while other people were around?

You don't need to answer any of those questions, because I don't think you have a clue,,

I was also wondering how is it you teach you children, with such a closed mind,, how are they going to learn, when you yourself, have admitted to a closed mind.

I was wondering how can a loving home exist with out the expression of love, a kiss, a hug, etc..

How is a child to learn how to offer a helping hand, if only to expect something in return,,

How is a child going to learn to give,, when what they have learned is, only to take..

More importantly , if you love your child, "WHY" would you want them to be like you?
Wouldn't you rather offer them something better?

Wouldn't you want them to learn about the diversity of this world, to embrace those differences, accept those differences even though they are not our belief.
Wouldn't you want your children to show compassion, without disgust and bigotry, without casting aside those people who don't fit our lifestyle or views, Then to welcome all in our homes, no matter what or who they are..

Excluding violence, sexual predators,, I'm sure you see my point,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:51:29 AM

. No one should have to change for anyone else.

No one......except your husband......
 rdcnorm
Msg: 501
Posted: 1/17/2009 12:12:32 PM
Kitten

My husband didnt have to change for me......

your current one did,, daaa

He would have only had to change if we stayed married

don't you have high expectation he is supposed to change,, but you are not,,

This is why we divorced

See your unwilling to change or even compromise,,

He could once and for all be who he was.

All because your unwilling to compromise,, expect change,, but give nothing in return,,

that about sum it up..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 503
Posted: 1/17/2009 12:25:35 PM
^^^^ your current husband changed for you because he will now use a toy,,,

<div class='quote'>well thks for everyone's thoughts. My husband has changed his mind about toys.

You gave your husband nothing but grief, why don't you try and answer the question I asked you,, are are you afraid they will expose the truth about you,, some other people asked questions that you seem to avoid,, as you twist and twist words,,

PS you assumed he was gay,, you yourself said he never admitted to it,, you your self said, you knew he wasn't,,

Edit:: see how you are you had to go back and edit your post after I caught you lying again,,,about how you changed your current husband,, go girl,,,

But you said he wanted to be seen in public dress up,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 508
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 2:59:12 PM

MsMicki:No one......except your husband......

Kittenhere:My husband didnt have to change for me...... He would have only had to change if we stayed married. This is why we divorced. He could once and for all be who he was. He was given the feedom he needed to be who he was and have what he wanted sexually out of life. So you have it backwards ms micki.

I was referring to your currrent husband......the one that compromised and now allows toys in the bedroom.
And you sit there and say you only discussed this once......and let it drop.......
There isn't a person in this forum that believes that crap. You aren't capable of it!!

Kittenhere: I told him well now is his chance to be who he truely is. and I told him he should have what he wants and that this divorce is for the best ......for both of us.

YOU told him it was for the best......Quite obviously he didn't feel the same way.....

You do realize there are many women that are happily married to men that dress up in women's clothes at home........don't u?
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 509
Posted: 1/17/2009 3:04:32 PM
you reacted great! congrats :)
 Quazi 100
Msg: 510
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 4:35:26 PM

YOU told him it was for the best......Quite obviously he didn't feel the same way.....

You do realize there are many women that are happily married to men that dress up in women's clothes at home........don't u?

Please tell me that you aren't giving Kitten the gears because she divorced a transvestite. You're talking about dressing up in women's clothes at home....he apparently dressed up, and went out....I would be a little concerned if that were the case too....

When the realization hits home, that you have been living with someone who isn't who they claim to be, it does stuff to your head. I know you will milk that statement for everything it's worth.... but just imagine finding out that the person you love has been living a lie, and covering his tracks. I felt bad about my ex-boyfriend having to keep it from his Mother, but at what cost? Should I put my life on the line so that he can not hurt his Mother? He left, because he did love me, and knew that he would screw me up. And he apologized for what he had put me through.

And then I was on the receiving end of an HIV test, wayyyyy back when they were a BIG DEAL, and trust me, it wasn't fun.

You're all having so much fun bashing her, because she's trying to answer questions that she really doesn't know the answers to....just as I didn't.....because there are no clear cut answers.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 512
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:03:42 PM
You're all having so much fun bashing her, because she's trying to answer questions that she really doesn't know the answers to....

I wouldn't call it fun,, I would,'t call it bashing either,,

I would rather say someone who presents them selves as bigot and a liar, and if things were different, she would still have her daughter dead and her husband, the sad part is, even if she could change,, she admits she wouldn't to have them alive again,,
What does that say about a person...

I personally would never accept her homosexual lifestyle, but I would never reject her as my daughter

kitten said.....I have to agree to this. But i wouldnt send her to church to get help I would send her to psychiatriast. I guess I'm badly against it. and if my daughter or son ever told me such a thing I would be extremely mad. And if they were adults when they told me I would tell them to seek help. Its just so wrong, in my eyes, for that kind of behavior. Maybe some cant help it. I really dont know but I have always believed it was a chioce they made on their own. It would be a choice for my child that I simply would not accept.

Op did the right thing. Its just I myself couldnt have been as easy going as op.

I saw a movie on tv of a true story that happen in real life. It was sad becuase the son was gay and told his parents. they did not accept him and threw him out of house. The boy ended up committing suicide. it was sad story. unfortuantely I guess I would be like the parents in that movie.

Kitten saidSo here he was my best firend. Yet I couldnt be in a relationship with him. see this is what I mean by you can love someone and still not accept their behavior. I only wish I could have him back to give him a hug and tell him I love him. But sadly I couldnt accept his other side if he came could come back.

So many other things that Kitten has written in contradiction and constantly changing her story,,
 Quazi 100
Msg: 515
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:37:58 PM

I would rather say someone who presents them selves as bigot and a liar, and if things were different, she would still have her daughter dead and her husband, the sad part is, even if she could change,, she admits she wouldn't to have them alive again,,
What does that say about a person...

I think that Kitten doesn't communicate well.

On top of that, her husband probably told her all sorts of different things. When people are keeping a secret, it's incredible the lengths they will go to...to ensure that the truth doesn't come out....and when it does, it gets really scary, because you don't know what has actually been true, and what has been a lie. She sounds inconsistent, because she's saying what she was told...which was inconsistent, and what she has read, and believes herself, which is inconsistent....and how could it not be?

Can you not see how she might not want to deal with the lifestyle under the circumstances? It really hurts, when you find out that someone who you've shared your life with has been lying through his teeth for years......

As far as the suicides go...Kitten says that she would like to hug her ex-husband, but that she still couldn't live with his lifestyle, even if he was alive....as far as a child goes, I can't speak for Kitten...I do know that people who commit suicide are in terrible pain, and ultimately they want to get out of that pain.

This kind of issue can be easy (as with my family members) or it can be incredibly complicated (like Kitten's, and to a lesser degree, mine)
 Quazi 100
Msg: 517
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:48:27 PM

You know people (in this forum) claim my ex (someone they never knew)wasn't gay simply becuase he said he wasn't. well my ex also told me he didnt want to be seen in public.... yet he went out several times in public parading around new orleans....all dolled up. He lied to me. So why would I belive he was not gay just becuase he said he wasn't? Especially when everything pointed to ..he was. When my husband and I were divoring he said to me he was scared to death that if I left he would find himself sucking some man's**** well, do you think a straight man would have made such a comment? I told him well now is his chance to be who he truely is. and I told him he should have what he wants and that this divorce is for the best ......for both of us.

Kirota...

You really need to read more carefully.

And DON'T call me an idiot again.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 518
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:52:14 PM

I do know that people who commit suicide are in terrible pain, and ultimately they want to get out of that pain

I would agree, and her husband was in pain, more pain,, because he was not the one who wanted the divorce,, that depressed him even more,, that just "might" have added to the suicide, plus his wife was sleeping with another man,,
Does any body care about the man,, who is not here to say his peace..I bet, that poor guy felt alone,, as people left his side,, and the one who should have stood by him was Kitten of all people,,

That is only the tip of the ice burgh,, let alone kitten, would not do anything different if she could,, just proves to me she would rather see him dead than to at least try and accept him,, if nor more than be there as a friends,, but she walked on that one too,, when her new boy friend asked that she not help him any more..

She receives no empathy from me,, and I'm not sorry for that,, i am sorry for her deceased husband and her children though..
 Quazi 100
Msg: 521
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 6:21:56 PM
Ok....that's it. You can all applaud now....I'm outta here.

I don't put up with anyone calling me an idiot.

Lonestarstar....part of my job is to make sense of what people who have trouble communicating are ACTUALLY saying.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 525
Posted: 1/17/2009 6:33:56 PM
You show me one post just one where I siad i didnt want my ex alive agian or wanted my daughter dead instead of homo.

OK go back and read post 514,, PS I'm not a B i tch,, I"m a Bast ard

edit
Kitten..........I guess the truce is over toward Norm too?

I never signed on for a truse,,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 530
Posted: 1/17/2009 6:54:32 PM
Here is anouther post that people read where kitten alludes to death:

Kitten saidSo here he was my best firend. Yet I couldnt be in a relationship with him. see this is what I mean by you can love someone and still not accept their behavior. I only wish I could have him back to give him a hug and tell him I love him. But sadly I couldnt accept his other side if he came could come back.

The point to the above quote is this,, You would not change anything to help to save his life,, if he were to come a back, therefore, death would have occured again due to lack of action on your part...
 rdcnorm
Msg: 533
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:12:32 PM

post 532 rndnorm, never assume anyting. your assumptions are wrong. my post means that I love him with all my heart but I cannot be married to him due to his other side for many reasons. when you have a misunderstanding of what my piont is ask me instead of accusing me of crazyness.

Unfortunitly from what i have been reading,, I wasn't assuming, from what I have read about you and what you have been saying..

If you believe what I think is wrong on that subject,, I will apologize,,

__________________I am sorry..__________________
 rdcnorm
Msg: 536
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:26:26 PM
Kitten you have that wrong, in most cases we are not assuming,, we are reading your words as you wrote them,, then you will go back ,, same topic,, yet say something different,, I tried several times in this forum to point that out,, but you took offence to it,,

I hope that help,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 539
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 8:46:27 PM
ugh.......done here for awhile
 Quazi 100
Msg: 540
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:01:00 PM

Quazi..........OMG........Kitten told me I was a dark spirit and I'm not getting my nickers in a knot........

Put on your big girl panties and suck it up...........

If you get that worked up over someone saying you look like an idiot........you need just as much help with your issues as she does......

Kirota...

I've been called names all my life....I have taken care of my issues.....that's why I don't converse with people, who call me names anymore.

Norm: Kitten's husband killed himself, because of the choices HE made. He decided to "out" himself after 16 years of marriage. That was HIS decision. Kitten did not kill him. Some people can't come to terms with "either" lifestyle. This is a tragic situation, and all of you need to give your heads a shake about the accusations you've been making....this thread has a "gang" mentality.

Play nice everyone....I'll tune in, but I'm gone.

Sayonara
 rdcnorm
Msg: 541
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:16:30 PM
Quazi,, you lost my respect as soon as you mentioned my wife who I had not mentioned before in this topic,, as an attempt to insult me as to why she left, without knowing I was widowed was uncalled for,, just shows what kind of person you are,,

So please don't tell me what I should think about kitten,,,It this case I will judge,,due to the facts that have been presented,,

OT,, I would always support my son, if he told me he was gay or anything eles in life,, I would welcome his partner in my life,,this I know if my son loves him, and happy,, then so am I.. well all know love is not and easy thing to come by theses day,,
 crazyindian69
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:44:04 PM
If my son/daughter was gay, i would ask if they were happy, probably after a few beers after hearing the news. Then ask if they are the dominant one in the relationship, hahahahaha... NOT.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >