Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about love bites?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 7
view profile
History
How do you feel about love bites?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A little nibble from time to time can be tantalizing - but please leave any marks invisible to others! I wouldn't want anything to be seen at my work place!
 jessiefl
Msg: 8
How do you feel about love bites?
Posted: 6/21/2008 8:34:42 PM
Bites? Whats his number?
 BlondeBallerina
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/21/2008 9:52:46 PM
Little ones are okay. But you can tell when it was just in the heat of the moment and when it was purposely put there (teenager 'hickeys').
 2HEDZ
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 10:00:42 PM
i love to bite and be bitten. its that whole primal thing. love it.
 cotter
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 10:24:21 PM
I don't want to be bitten ... ever ... AT ALL!!!
 JustMary65
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/22/2008 5:53:11 AM
[bold]Magicalmary {love your pof name btw}, he/she probably wont ask. About the bites.

I really think that if she/he asked about more than your name, then it is time to find another consultant. You know that dont you...?[bold]

Ty you Taralaraa-

I hope he doesn't ask-though it would be funny if he did. He's a new doc, and a nice guy, but I can just imagine the look on his face when he says 'slide down and part your legs'

I have to see him first thing Tuesday morning-I'll have to let you know how it went. The thing is, while my lover was nibbling and biting me, I was so turned on I couldn't think about anything else other than what he was doing-than the reality of it struck me when I got a reminder call about the appt. EEK...LOL
 NiceOnPurpose
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/23/2008 2:56:45 PM
I dunno....A nibble not a bite....

Welllllll maybe a bite but not a visible scar....

I guess I'm not that far down the evolutionary chain that I can't get a little savage now and again. Just not where *anyone* can see them. I work with the public....have to look like I am much more civilized than I actually feel.
 JustMary65
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/23/2008 3:05:24 PM
[I love to see them days later.... and I love even more the thrill that goes through me remembering what the moment was like when I got that little reminder! ~sigh~]

Yep-I'd have to second that-though there have been times I was beginning to think I was a deviant for liking such things, but sometimes certain elements of pain can be quite pleasurable. Funny thing-when it's happening it doesn't seem as painful as if someone just came up and nipped ya...lol.
 Tim61
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 4:47:01 PM
Dam you beat me to this subject !!! as for the bites well i start off by kissing my girls neck, she seems to love it, i have been tempted to give her a love bite,
With everything concerned with any SEX !!! its always best to ASK or talk to your partner FIRST !!!
how she feels about me giving her 1, love bite that is lol, but as you say it all depends on where abouts on the body, you sure have got a lot of explaining to do about yours lol but im sure the doc will be proffessional and not ask ?

i knew a guy whos girl at the time gave him love bites all the way round his neck it looked as though he had a got a sore neck for about a week, it didnt look too good either, she must have been a vampire lol

Tim
 short_momma
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/23/2008 6:20:24 PM
Yeah!!!! Biting or being bit is a turn on! But I also agree if the marks are left in a spot that is highly visible it can be embarrassing!
 Patarey
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/23/2008 6:58:35 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!

No bites for me thanks...............I´ll take the passion without the teeth............
 PirateOB
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/24/2008 10:24:26 AM
Never bite off more than you can chew
 whytwater
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/18/2009 7:17:44 AM

I have to say being bitten is a huge turn on for me-but I could live without all the marks left behind.

Have lived without marks for a while now, but I like wearing the marks even more than the "bites" that leave them. Maybe I just need to get some tats. I prize passion, passionate love, and the bruises left by sucks and bites scream that the wearer has recently been taken passionately. Yeah, I wanna be marked. And when they fade, I wanna do it all over again, if not before.
There is also that ownership element to marks. My lover was both passionate enough to do me and the bites in the first instance, and proud enough of both of those to leave a signature, the more visible, the better. imo That I'm wearing marks, and I do like them to show, means I've been claimed. Would much rather show evidence of a passionate encounter than wear some silly ring on my finger which, more often than not, is a symbol of tired sex, sparsely bestowed, and then with a yawn. More like a corporate seal on a business contract. Okay, okay, I'm a little bit jaded, but I'm a huge fan of unobligated sex and the passion that seems to accompany it.

got bit while she was having an orgasm once... my arm just happened to be in her path. . I jumped in pain and she apologized.. I just laughed it off

Gotta play through that pain! Good job, good job! Lol.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/18/2009 11:06:48 AM
I bruise easy. All my partner has to do is excitedly grab my goodies and *pow*.. I got a bruise.

Same with biting... because I bruise easy... it tends to leave marks sometimes (but not always).

I enjoy it though.. even though I'm not too keen on the marks left behind.
 madikay
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/18/2009 1:28:51 PM
The ones that take lots of effort, big nasty looking purple round spots are tacky and trashy.
Getting nips, nibbles and bites that leave faint marks make me hot and when I find them the next day, smile remembering.
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 5:02:42 PM
I've had boyfriends who liked to "mark" me so to speak....

I rarely realize it until it's too late so I must be enjoying it at the moment.

I can't help it; if anyone nibbles my neck I'm gone...heavenly.
 SpielMitMir
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 10:51:41 PM
I am biter and like someone leaving love bites on me.
I leave my mark alot of lovers that are into it.

A long term lover of mines left two bite marks on me that last for a couple of months.
one was on my upper arm which sucked because everybody could clearly tell a human bit me. The other was on the back of my neck. Everybody would joke around that he tried to kill me. But it was so hot when he did it. *fans self*
 spaceguy52
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/27/2013 9:48:12 PM
I like it a great deal. The feeling of teeth sinking into my flesh is a huge turnon. That and the marks that are left afterwards. I wish it was easier to find women who love to bite. It's something I really like.
 SweetDarkly
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/28/2013 8:14:09 AM
I love it. Giving/receiving. I don't like all areas bit (my thighs are a no no for biting it just hurts too much for some reason)

Nibbles are good, hard bites are great
I like the marks.
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2013 12:34:22 PM
nothing more erotic to lightly tease an area , then give it a quick bite, then go back to sweet wet kisses....Grrrrowl!!
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/29/2013 1:57:45 AM
I have been guilty...nothing ever too rough, playful teasing.
 kevin157
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/29/2013 7:01:11 PM
I think it's hot. I'd love to find a girl who enjoys a bit of biting and marking her territory. But then again I'd be happy just to get a date! :D
 DragonBits
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:18:41 PM
Well, I had this happen with two different women.

The thing is, I was dating both of them at about the same time, so no, I didn't care for it. I looked into medicinal leaches as a possible solution to my dilemma.

Technically, one lady caused a handprint on my leg, so it wasn't a bite but a buise that had 4 fingers and a thumb, the other lady bit me twice on my chest, one time left me with a split lip, you can use your imagination about how I got that.
 DragonBits
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:11:39 AM
One time I lost my contact lense in the same place, told her hold still while I locate it.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:13:53 AM
Had a woman I dated in Penna bite me and had no idea why.....had to say NO...just like a dog and she still wanted to....now I understand some primal things about us but NOT that....course we did have car racing in common and after the summer nothing else...lol...strange stuff!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about love bites?