Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about love bites?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 27
How do you feel about love bites?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have been guilty...nothing ever too rough, playful teasing.
 kevin157
Msg: 28
How do you feel about love bites?
Posted: 1/29/2013 7:01:11 PM
I think it's hot. I'd love to find a girl who enjoys a bit of biting and marking her territory. But then again I'd be happy just to get a date! :D
 DragonBits
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:18:41 PM
Well, I had this happen with two different women.

The thing is, I was dating both of them at about the same time, so no, I didn't care for it. I looked into medicinal leaches as a possible solution to my dilemma.

Technically, one lady caused a handprint on my leg, so it wasn't a bite but a buise that had 4 fingers and a thumb, the other lady bit me twice on my chest, one time left me with a split lip, you can use your imagination about how I got that.
 DragonBits
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:11:39 AM
One time I lost my contact lense in the same place, told her hold still while I locate it.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:13:53 AM
Had a woman I dated in Penna bite me and had no idea why.....had to say NO...just like a dog and she still wanted to....now I understand some primal things about us but NOT that....course we did have car racing in common and after the summer nothing else...lol...strange stuff!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about love bites?