Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Worst date Best date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 60
Worst date Best datePage 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
CoryLory.....I had one of those too.....rule # 1......
if you can't see the SMILE, BEWARE of what they are hiding!
 BBBADmustang
Msg: 61
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:35:32 PM
Robitty, alcoholic beverages can make one say a lot of things they shouldn't say
 michkat55000
Msg: 62
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:49:38 PM
best date...my brother fixed me up with a guy from work, lol, a blind date...we talked on the phone and he had a totally sweet ring to his voice...but man i was nervous...casual dress he told me, oh boy, i wondered did that mean like jeans or slacks...i opted for comfy jeans and a cute pink blouse, hoping it would be right...the guy pulled up in front of my place and damn if he wasn't drop dead gorgeous...oh my, my heart rate jumped 30 beats, my palms started sweating, hell i wondered what in the world would he see in a regular gal like me...when i opened the door he held out a bouquet of the sweetest smelling flowers, and said shyly, "i hope you like them"...his shyness made me smile so big, we were both laughing within seconds...first we went to this huge candy store, any kid would've thought they were in paradise, after selecting several sweet concoctions, he grabbed my hand and we left the store...from there we walked along the river holding hands, talking, laughing, and eating our sweets...we came to the playground and i walked over and sat on a swing, he pushed me for awhile, then the guy gave me an underdog...lol, i laughed till i cried...it was getting dark by then and i told him i had to get back home...so we drove back to my place, he walked me to my door, and planted the softest sweetest kiss i ever had on my lips...

and then damn i woke up
 kartwheelkid
Msg: 63
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/1/2008 7:17:47 PM
Best Date: I worked w/a guy who was 5 yrs younger than me (I was 24) who kept asking me out, to which I told him to call me when he turned 21 & cut his hair (it was shoulder length). He quit that job, and 2 yrs later he came up there with a haircut & said "Well, I'm 21 now", so i figured what the heck! After a great date that we didn't want to end, we ended up sitting up 'til 5am talking - we dated for almost 8yrs!

Worst: After chatting with a guy online & by phone for awhile, things were going well & he asked me out to dinner. We met, had a good time, and when the check came he said he had it. While we were waiting for the waitress to come back, he pulls out his insulin shot & gives it to himself in the stomach right at the table! Then the waitress comes back to say his card was denied - twice - and after trying his debit card & it was denied, he opened his wallet & had one $20 bill. I paid the difference, and when we left he asked if he could borrow money to pick up his insulin at the drugstore!
 Robitty
Msg: 64
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/2/2008 5:58:19 AM
aww, that one was sweet, to think he came back two years later for his date!

Kat...you stinker!
You had me believing everything and I was like....WOW!

I haven't had a best date yet...nothing that pops up and sticks in my mind.
You wouldn't think it'd be that hard...
some fun, some romance and sitting up talking til the sun comes up...
Hmmm, where is he?
 ripley65
Msg: 65
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/2/2008 6:43:25 AM
When the pizza came he proceeded to gnaw at it with his bottom 4 teeth

^^ I dont think ive ever laughed so hard in my life reading that!!!!

To top things off, as the evening was coming to an end, he decided to share the fact that he had a sexually transmitted disease, but he was prepared for the evening......

^^ Whaaaaaaat? ew, ffs!!!!!

You win the award for worst date!! Ack!!!

Katadoodles!!! You brat!! I too was thinking 'awwwwwww!!!!' LOL dang you!!
 alwaysthinking1970
Msg: 66
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/2/2008 4:03:39 PM
Ripley...It was bad, but at least I can look back now and laugh :) I really am shocked he thought the evening would progress with the look of astonishment on my face as he ate!

Robitty....It wasn't the beer influencing your thought, just a horrible, horrible date! (I can't wait until you have your party up there, but I will see you down here on the 8th otherwise).
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 67
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/2/2008 4:08:53 PM
kartwheel......what would have happened if you said, 'Gee, no cash either?'
I see 'dishwashing' in his future.....!
 Robitty
Msg: 68
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/2/2008 5:33:02 PM
Loricori..you bet you will girl!!! I can't wait to have some more fun! and a little bit of to add more fun!
 singleMI75
Msg: 69
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/6/2008 6:51:10 AM
now that was a fun thread to read, entertainment and laughs the whole time. Sorry it had to be at someone elses expense, chalk it all up to a learning experience.
 samsgurl
Msg: 71
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:46:50 AM
well.. we like to hear about the good dates too.

Learning from others mistakes... sometimes a good thing
 joannemeow
Msg: 72
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 11:22:22 AM
bill, that thread was deleted for some reason.

well, i can tell a quick gross date story. id known this bob guy for around six years. he liked me, but i had a long-term bf. when we broke up, bob asked me out. our first date was nice. the second date he said, let's go to dinner and a movie. i said great. i met him at his apartment. i knocked on the door, and he yells from across the room IT'S OPEN, COME ON IN. well, i had to knock a total of 3 times because it was locked. he was irritated he had to get his fanny off the couch!!! so he's wearing gray baggy sweat pants and a dirty green shirt, and hair is all bed head, and he looks smelly and unshowered. so i was like, um, i thought we were going out. and he says, no, we are watching a movie here. hello?? i am hungry, lol. so he picks up the remote and starts flipping through channels and finds a movie and says, here we go. then he goes into the kitchen and pours himself a HUGE glass of coke. he never offered me a thing!!! comes and sits back down. he's in his bare feet. he pulls a foot up onto the coffee table and proceeds to work on a hanging nail. he picks at his toenail for around ten minutes before it comes loose!!! then he flicks it on the carpet. he gets up to go to the bathroom, and he's in there farting SO LOUD, lol, and takes a huge pee. he comes back with DRY HANDS, lol, lol. he grabs my hand and leans over to kiss me, and i stand up and say, oh, gosh, i am sorry, i should have cancelled tonight. i am so tired. i am just giong home.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i affectionately refere to him as TOE PICKER BOB

kath762
Msg: 73
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 11:43:40 AM
EWWWW Joanne, That is totally gross. I think that I would have ran out while he was in the bathroom.....LOL Like the nickname you gave him.....lol He truly deserves it.
 ripley65
Msg: 74
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 3:59:36 PM
^^ Gotta be more selective in the type of women you are dating,,,,compactdisc.
 Robitty
Msg: 75
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 4:01:47 PM
No No No Rip......I have a better idea
I think he shoud move to the USA and he can date you and I !!!!
 samsgurl
Msg: 76
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 4:13:33 PM
Men may think tag teaming sounds like fun.. but in reality.. not so much.. :P
 Robitty
Msg: 77
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 6:44:54 PM
ohh ohh Debi...should we ask how you know this or just let that go? ROFL!!!
 ripley65
Msg: 78
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 7:35:00 PM
^^^^

OT:

One of these years ill have a best date,,but none yet that comes to mind! lol
 Robitty
Msg: 79
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/9/2008 9:14:35 PM
I'm with ya Rip...how sad is that????
 blksoulmate
Msg: 80
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:39:41 AM
ONE of My Worst Dates!

(I didn't want to sum this up in a couple of sentences, so here goes....)

I met this girl on-line. I was supposed to meet her at her house at 8:00pm but I just made it home shortly before that. I called to reschedule, but she said to come on over anyway. When I got there, she was already drunk. We sat in the kitchen talking for a bit, when I heard a familiar tone. It was her computer over in the corner. She had left her yahoo messenger open and someone had "buzzed" her. She went over to the computer and started chatting. I was like..."excuse me" and she just said "hang on a sec". Finally, she asked me if I wanted a drink. I thought, why not, what’s the worst that could happen now? Then her cell started ringing. She answered it. She spoke very softly and since it was across the room, I couldn't really hear what she was saying over the music she was playing from her computer.

That was my cue to get out of there, so I made some excuse that I had to work the next. Although that was true, it was my best excuse. She said to just "hang-on a minute. Can you give me a ride to a friend’s house?" I thought, well, I can at least get rid of her for sure. At this point, I didn't care if it was a guy or a girl’s house that she wanted to go to. She went over to a drawer in the kitchen and took something out then hid it under her coat. "What's going on?" I said. "Nothing”, she uttered, “I just gotta go to this girl’s house. I gotta go cut this **** that was talking some shit about me". Let’s recap: She's drunk, driving, and carrying a knife because she’s "gotta go cut a ****". What the hell?

Fortunately, the girls wasn't home and the community security kicked us out before the police was to arrived. We made it back to her house. She got back on the computer to check her messages. I told her that I had to use the bathroom then quietly just slipped out the front door and never spoke to her again. She's still on-line and you can find her right here on POF if anyone’s interested.
 joannemeow
Msg: 81
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:02:28 AM
soulmate, i had an experience on a date where the fella had his blackberry in his hand and the ENTIRE dinner was emailing and texting on his blackberry. i asked him if something was going on, and he said, no, his friends just wanted to know where he was, and they are so "silly." i can see if your child called, yes, by all means answer your phone. i would want someone to answer their phone if their child called or txt msg them. at one point, his cell did ring and he's chatting away. he did not bother to tell the person he was on a date. at the end of the dinner he's like, wow, this was great. i had a great time. and i was like, oh, no doubt you did!

Robitty
Msg: 82
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 10:44:07 AM
WHOA....soulmate, you win a prize for crazy date right up there next to Amy and Rip!
And she's still on POF huh? That's scary...lol!!
You pointed out a few good things though...
If you go to a dates house for the first time and she's drunk....leave
If she's more interested in her im's than you...leave
If she's more interested in her phone calls than you...leave
If she GRABS a knife....RUN....
never never never give her a ride somewhere to cut someone!
Silly Man!!!!!!
 Hodgie G
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 12:11:27 PM
i know that type
2 years ago i met one like that and she wouldn't stop saying "don't do that it reminds me of my exhusband"
all i was doing was average everyday things too
she definatly was not ready to be dating again
 Robitty
Msg: 84
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 12:26:03 PM
Woowoowoo <------- siren noise
Linda's not here so I am the spell check police today

definatly
is spelled wrong....

Sorry, just being a brat today, feeling blue....oh wrong thread right?
 Hodgie G
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Worst date Best date
Posted: 7/10/2008 1:30:12 PM
well if your going to be the spell check police you need to know how to spell it right yourself....and post it when you find something wrong
i think lighthouse needs a new deputy
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Worst date Best date