Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 very happy camper
Msg: 97
Is it prostitution when...Page 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

I'd say it's more like indecent exposure with benefits, pretty sure it wouldn't count as prostitution unless you were actually getting the guy off.

I for one am willing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt that her breasts are very decent and that said exposure was not indecent.
 InSydney
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:28:40 PM

100 dollars to touch boobs. He's a freak. You can get handfuls of boobs for $10 at your local strip club. That's only $5 per hand. I don't know if you can buy by the foot. It's been a while. That's all I am going to say.

Hey, can you tell me which strip club you are talking about? I've got my suitcase packed and ready to travel to Yankee land. Bargain!

Don't tell my mom I posted this.

^^^^ This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on the message boards and I have read some beauties!
 Always smile!
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:31:25 PM
yeah, it's prostitution. But you both got what you wanted so.... congrats to you both?
 itechman63
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 7:40:30 PM
I am thinking for $50 per breast, they must be quite exceptional. Or was it $100 but he only got to pick one?
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:13:22 PM
Like the extended joke, guy gets girl home, I will give you a thousand bucks for a f**k, instant slap, okay how bout 10,000, another instant slap, ok takes girl into the bedroom, "in that brief case is $50,000" girl thinks then slaps, "ok, says guy, we now know your a slut we are just arguing about the price
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:13:49 PM
OP... yep. Sold your body (doesn't matter what bits you sold him) for his pleasure for money. End of story.
 Cynderella
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:35:16 AM
Selfemployed...A paid home wrecker...yup!
 itechman63
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 5:00:17 AM

you sold your breasts to a man you did not know

He didn't get to take them with him! They were rentals.
 whytwater
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/26/2008 7:23:27 AM
LL, I have been soooo waiting for a chance to take issue with something you write. lol You always leave just nodding my head, thinking Yup, Yup, there's nothing to add.
I get the distinct feeling that this lady is enough of a gamer to have done this without any money changing hands. In other words, she was just feeling quirky enough to be intrigued. The $100? Hell, just a gratuity. Besides, I think she "touched" him maybe more than he touched her. Yeah, I know, it was part of the deal up front, but so what? I think she was being playful, and for that, she gets my smilin' approval, not a cluck of the tongue (which is kinda unlike you to do anyway).
Finally, as a 20-something sailor, I've had nothing but good experiences with professional women in faraway places, worth far more than what I paid for the education. And there was another thing I will always remember: I was on two long cruises overseas, 6+ months each, and each time, I was dying to get back to the states. Each time, when I walked into a bar/tavern and sat down, and no women came over to sit down and chat pleasantly, and yeah, implicitly offering herself, it hit that I preferred the warmer welcome I was getting in all those ports of call. lol
Just a different perspective maybe.
Ya know, I think you're a fox, more accurately, vixen, and much as I wanted to play devil's advocate with you, it sorta pained me to do so. lol
Posted: 8/26/2008 9:53:28 AM
HAHAHA. I can just picture the whole thing going down like a drug deal.

"Did you bring the boobs?"
"Yeah, you got the briefcase?"

What an awkward moment that must have been. Did you just pull them out and he gropes? What did your face look like while he was doing his thing? Did he get to suck those puppies?

I am afraid I am going to need more details. This is funny to me.

Oh, and to answer your question...yes you ho. Sorry.
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 4:28:12 PM
Yes. Of course it is a form of prostitution. . .although whether or not you get arrested for it and convicted for it--who knowa?
I think it is funny that the post allows you to advertise that ONE guy thought your breasts (seeing and touching them) was worth 100 bucks!
personally, when I want to see and touch a woman ANYwhere. . .I DATE her. . .very little or NO money involved. . .
 Dumpling-Girl
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 4:38:31 PM
It's prostitution, sure. And I haven't read through the whole thread, but I bet a bunch of people put you down for it, but think about this. If men on this site were offered $100 to let a lady squeeze their penis for a few minutes, what proportion of them would turn that down? I bet a lot fewer than the women who would turn down the boobie squeeze. Haha. How about $5, guys?
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:19:08 PM
No.
I would not let a woman squeeze my penis for 100 bucks, lady!
I WOULD let a woman squeeze my penis and MORE if she was DATING me!
there is a difference!
You don't buy ME you buy me DINNER!
lol
 whytwater
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/15/2008 12:39:44 PM
Okay WW.... so devil's advocate you are, eh? LOL!!

You said:

"I think she was being playful,"

Playful it would be had she not received money from him squeezing her tits, IMO.

I respect your different perspective,

Yeah, I know, "different", I hear that alot.lol

and understand the warm feeling associated with the receiving of attention in the ports of call, but to me it would be such a fake sense of attraction knowing that they were only after my money that it would not hold any validity for me. But then.... I'm not a guy, either.

There have been other posters that have suggested that dating itself is just a form of prostitution, or that sleeping with your SO to stay in the lifestyle they provide is another form of prostitution. Again, I beg to differ as neither of those acts had a previously agreed upon arrangement of money for sexual relations. That's what makes it different IMHO

In over-simplified form, a contract is formed by a meeting of the minds, cemented by "consideration", whether in the form of performance of some act, or the promise of performance.

There is a long-standing concept in British-based law, which spread to and was adopted by its colonies, Canada, Australia, the US, and others, which recognizes "implied contracts", i.e., those not necessarily in written or even oral form, which can reasonably be deduced from the conduct of the parties, or the course of conduct of those parties, custom and usage, and a variety of other contextual indicia. A woman who submits to sex, although she is "not in the mood", doing what is "expected", or because she wishes to continue to receive the material benefits that have always accompanied sex with her man in the past, is no different then. imho, and the vast corpus of the law in all the foregoing jurisdictions. lol

Your objection to OP's conduct seems based upon some moral high ground. That view can be breath-taking, from the top, and a source of pride to its owner, but the perspective of us lowland people, of folks looking down on us, is more "the fool on the hill" with the clucking tongue.

Peace, LL! The devil made me do it.
 Warduke70
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/19/2008 7:15:55 PM
Even if it is prostitution wtf is the problem? seems like an honest transaction, though the dude may want to post a gripe about the high price, then again he did pay it
 Louder than Love
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/21/2008 10:50:37 PM
I think Santa Clause can say it the best:"Ho ho ho!
Live with it.......you have already done it!
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/26/2008 8:43:22 PM
Wow everyone...they're JUST tits!

I bet NO one would say a damn thing if someone offered to grab a guys tits...SAME body part...ours are just BIGGER!

Hell...bring on the men. You want to pay me $100 to see some mammary glands? Be my guest!
 whytwater
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/26/2008 9:18:02 PM

Hmm there sure a lot of waitresses living as prostitutes it appears!

Wandered into a Hooters for lunch a few years ago (my first time!), with the local paper with the best sport pages, and sat at a high table on a stool, knees apart, absorbed in the recap of the Phillies most recent win, when my waitress stepped between my legs, reached over and folded my paper, and her pretty face just 6 inches from my mine, those pushed-up breasts reaching out for me, the most engaging smile, as she said, "And what I can do for you today?" I got the strong impression that I could have taken her jutting breasts in my hands, pulled her to me, and kissed her deeply. And the price for that privilege would have been folded into the cost of the meal.
My jaw dropped a little, her smile broadened by as much, and I stammered out something about a cold beer. She had my eyes locked on hers, and paused a little just like that, then stepped away and got me that beer. When she returned, she told me they didn't like their customers to read the paper while dining. She had my attention!
The moment passed. I never saw it coming. I was overwhelmed.
Waitresses can be wonderful.
 MR.GOMEZ
Msg: 132
Posted: 9/26/2008 10:56:59 PM
I would say yes just like paying your lovers light bill, you're just her regular john.
 want to travel
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:36:15 AM
if someone offered to touch my chest for 100, i would have to say yes lol, there are some pathetic men out there lol
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/28/2008 2:38:20 PM
Anything worth doing, is worth getting paid for. It's only prostitution if you get arrested. I've done more for free. Now I'm rethinking my tactics.
 whytwater
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/19/2008 2:19:26 PM

Anything worth doing, is worth getting paid for. It's only prostitution if you get arrested. I've done more for free. Now I'm rethinking my tactics

OneMoreTime, you are a hoot!LOL. My daughter believes that her conduct is only criminal if a cop sees her in the act, which is only sliightly more restricted than your definition. But now you have me wondering what my services might bring on the market in dollars.LOL
Thanks for the belly laugh.
 flghtwings
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2008 7:52:52 PM
I don't know about prostitution, but I know it was IDIOCY. He paid $100 to see something that he could have seen on Bourbon Street in New Orleans for a 59 cent pair of plastic beads.
 the.jase
Msg: 147
Posted: 10/19/2008 11:51:16 PM
I would not worry about it as it is all prostitution.

What I am trying to say is all women prostitute themselves. It dont matter if it is as blatent as handing over hard earned for the sexual act, or taking a woman aout for a meal before having sex, or buying your wife a new car, or giving your wife half of your house when she does a bunk.

So dont feel ashamed its part and parcel of life (and ask him foro 200 next time)
 edster1224
Msg: 149
Posted: 10/20/2008 7:43:46 AM
You exchanged something sexual, mildy perhaps, but still sexual for money. So, yea, that is prostitution. Now my question is, have you thought about doing something similar with others men, or women for that matter?

Ed
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >