Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WanderingRain
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Is it prostitution when...Page 5 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Some women put out for way, way less... sometimes for the cost of a margarita or a few drinks.
At least you have $100. Ah, what money I would make if I was only a girl in this day and age! It does not even have to involve any sex. Plenty of girls make tons of money just laying in bed and being naked in front of a webcam.
The only thing I would have done different (as a girl) was I would not have him come over my house.
But...
Too bad it doesn't work out like that for guys... I have to --horrors-- work for real for much less.

I know... it sounds rather callous and insensitive... but as a newbie greenhorn on this site 2 years ago, I was all nice and kindly... Now I just offer my honest opinion...
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 196
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 8/16/2009 9:49:46 PM

If you got paid to touch or be touched, it's prostituion ..so in anwer to your question , you've now a member of one of the oldest professions in the world

My chiropractor friend would be interested in learning this. I think I'll ask her if she gives happy endings.
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 197
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:51:33 AM

It's sooo indelicate just to give cash. Be more like the politicians- they do it for free, and then they get alot of prepaid meals, home repairs, new furniture, pricey cars, overseas trips, oh, and sex, too, from all reports, and just about anything else on their wish lists. But they don't peddle influence. lol

Money is just a way to keep score, OP. A credit. You do something for somebody, unless you really are givin' it away, and you get "credits", that you can use to get something you want.
The government has declared that the passage of a dollar is a taxable event (even gifts, or the foregiveness of debt, has tax ramifications), and by IRS regs, your $100 is earned income, and the government wants its share. In the future, if you're ever moved to do something similar, make it understood that you expect some non-taxable benefit in return. You'll be richer, and apparently, more respectable.

@ whytwater!

Would a gift card instead have worked? Maybe, to Walmart etc. etc...........? Or, would that still be a paper trail straight to the IRS?
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 9:00:19 AM
I don't think so! U didn't have sex with him. Probably a bored married man looking for some excitement. Maybe he don't get any at home!
 whytwater
Msg: 199
Posted: 8/17/2009 9:01:16 AM

Would a gift card instead have worked? Maybe, to Walmart etc. etc...........? Or, would that still be a paper trail straight to the IRS?

LOL! The IRS, like alot of the more prudish, seemingly judgmental posters here, prefer to follow the money. Paper trails, or any other path, seems to confuse them. Lol

Ya know, Al Capone killed alot of people. Massacred, even. Ran whiskey (a "banned substance" at the time, but hey, so did Joe Kennedy), and committed, and repeated, a whole host of crimes brimming with moral turpitude. But they only ever convicted, and punished, him for tax evasion.
Actually, the IRS regs do include the concept of taking money or "money's worth" in exchange for a service, a benefit, or a thing. Literally applied, damn near everything is a taxable event. lol So if one human induces an orgasm in another, much less flashes a body part, it falls within the regulation definition of "taxable event" (e.g., a blow job has a street value of what, $200?, depending upon locale and "community values"). Lol
It's too easy to put a dollar value on a gift card. Surely, with all the leisure time a southern belle enjoys, you could get waayyy more creative than that! LOL
 prittygurl2006
Msg: 200
Posted: 8/17/2009 7:19:09 PM
Wow! $100 bucks?!!! I"m in the wrong line of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Im an Angelfish
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 11:55:58 PM
I don't know how to "quote" yet but I want to respond to this-Now I'm no rocket scientist but a fling is one thing but if you bought her any kind of _slammer or breakfast, then YES! lol
 deerdog1
Msg: 205
Posted: 8/30/2009 1:41:52 AM

message 242 and 243....I believe we can all agree if a medical professional is touching a woman, it's for medical reasons and not to get off on it...a little bit different

yea its like the guy who wanted to know if it was gay when the doctor gave a guy a rectal exam .... the other guy said I dont know how many hands did he have on your shoulder
 BACHELOR02
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 3:37:10 AM
I believe it was prostitution because you did it for the money which begs the question: would you have done it, if he didn't offer to pay you?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 207
Posted: 8/30/2009 1:03:38 PM

message 242 and 243....I believe we can all agree if a medical professional is touching a woman, it's for medical reasons and not to get off on it...a little bit different

I think we can all agree that a sense of humor is a good possession to have with you while participating in these forums.
 yna6
Msg: 210
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:52:40 PM
I dunno...seems a lot of people are saying "yes" to this...I'd have to see the breasts in question first though.
 whytwater
Msg: 211
Posted: 8/30/2009 8:07:49 PM

Prostitution is legally defined as having an intent of producing orgasm.

Ummm, who told ya that, my friend? I think generally the various States prohibit using sexual hands-on manipulation with an intent to produce money, not orgasms.
On the practical side, tell a prostitute that you want to talk to her, just talk, in a private place for an hour, and I bet the fee is remarkably close to her charge for almost any kind of mainstream sex.

We USA folks think we lead the world in so many ways, and in some ways, perhaps we do. But to lead the world in the criminalization of sex, which only works to sensationalize it, is the work of dunderheads, not leaders of anything. Lol Why is it that the only misbehavior that will get a politician unseated is the sexual kind, with either gender? As "crimes" go, it's not the most egregious. Really.
 tbuddha
Msg: 212
Posted: 8/30/2009 8:47:24 PM
Yeah, but women taking money for sex is pretty much the norm.
 whytwater
Msg: 213
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:40:46 PM

Sorry, you are wrong on that! There has to be an assumption of orgasm involved. That is the difference. Other wise, how would you justify a lap dance as being legal. Hands on for money is legal. I’m not an attorney but in this case, I’m right.

Do a google search on legal “definition of prostitution.” It has to involve gratification (orgasm) by use of stimulation of the genitalia.

West Law Dictionary (West is the largest legal book publisher) defines prostitution as:
1. The act or practice of engaging in sex acts for hire.
2. The act or an instance of offering or devoting one's talent to an unworthy use or cause
The Alabama Statutes define prostitution as:
Section 13A-12-120
Prostitution defined.
For the purpose of this division, the term "prostitution" shall mean the commission by a person of any natural or unnatural sexual act, deviate sexual intercourse, or sexual contact for monetary consideration or other thing of value.
The US Law Dictionary defines it as:
(Act 2001-700, p. 1493, §1.) Prostitution is sexual activity in exchange for money. The legal status of prostitution varies greatly between different countries, from being punishable by death to being completely legal.
Prostitution is primarily a crime defined in each state, in the state’s criminal statuory codes, and sometimes in counties or townships. It’s definition can vary, of course, from place to place, but I know of nowhere that it is defined as the exchange of only an orgasm for money.

Most states adopt the definition of the Model Penal Code (there are several of these "model" or "uniform" laws, which states are free to adopt, adopt in part, or ignore), which in essence is the exchange of a sexual act for something of value (except sex, i.e., sex in exchange for sex is not prostitution, lol). It isn't limited solely to sex acts that result in orgasm.

To know exactly what prostitution is in each state, you'd have to go to each state's criminal statutes. I'm not gonna do that for free. lol But I got $20 that says you won't find any that define prostitution as the sale of an orgasm.

I wasn't trying to offend, or single out your post. I was just sayin'.
Lawyers are mostly educated in knowing where to go to find the law in a particular case or instance, not so much to know it off the top of the head (there are millions of laws, and that would not be humanly possible).

And sense neither of those things took place, the girl did nothing wrong

Whoa!! Lol I thought we were talking about law, and what acts might be against it. That right vs. wrong thing bears little correlation with what's legal or illegal. Besides, I never suggested that what the OP might have done was "wrong". I think it was, well, enterprising, and a little bold, kinda sporting of her.
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:51:39 PM
Sorry, you are wrong on that! There has to be an assumption of orgasm involved. That is the difference. Other wise, how would you justify a lap dance as being legal. Hands on for money is legal. I’m not an attorney but in this case, I’m right.

isit2l84love, here it tampa there is a 3 foot law in affect at the clubs. Touching is against the law.
 white_flag
Msg: 215
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:54:30 PM
Like the old saying goes: If you have to ask, you already know.
 HadleyVBaxendale
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2009 3:16:56 PM
Sec. 43.01. DEFINITIONS. In this subchapter:
(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person.
(2) "Prostitution" means the offense defined in Section 43.02.
(3) "Sexual contact" means any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
(4) "Sexual conduct" includes deviate sexual intercourse, sexual contact, and sexual intercourse.
(5) "Sexual intercourse" means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.

Sec. 43.02. PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly:
(1) offers to engage, agrees to engage, or engages in sexual conduct for a fee; or
(2) solicits another in a public place to engage with him in sexual conduct for hire.
(b) An offense is established under Subsection (a)(1) whether the actor is to receive or pay a fee. An offense is established under Subsection (a)(2) whether the actor solicits a person to hire him or offers to hire the person solicited.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, unless the actor has previously been convicted one or two times of an offense under this section, in which event it is a Class A misdemeanor. If the actor has previously been convicted three or more times of an offense under this section, the offense is a state jail felony.
 HadleyVBaxendale
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2009 3:19:24 PM
“who cares? strippers do it and it is not prostitution”

Strippers have been convicted of prostitution for doing it.
 gus140160
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/21/2009 1:44:20 PM
Just a quick thought...or 8.

Laws are created by man, and man is pretty screwed up sometimes...and morals change throughout history, so what would be considered prostitution at one point in history is considered normal and a non-issue.

Wives, or girls in general, using their sexuality to get what they want is as common as oxygen...is it prostitution or is it using their god given gifts?

Anywho...my 13 cents...getting paid to touch some boobies, i dunno if i'd go as far as calling it prostitution because he was the one who offered payment for it, whereas true prostitutes are the ones dictating the price/terms. I'd classify it as (a) a lucrative business deal, or (b) a really stupid guy who's willing to pay cash to touch some boobs. Since there's a religious undertone, i'll even throw in letting him grab some boobs is equal to letting your "standards" down.

Or go all "eye for an eye" on him and grab his boobies back!
 want to travel
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 4:38:20 PM
not prostitution, you just let him see and feel your breast, you can go topless in most of the world
 USMC
Msg: 221
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:48:40 PM
Lady - you're out of your freaking mind for letting a Bozo like that in your house.
He could just as easily have cut your boobs off and taken them with him. Did you grow
up in a danged orphanage?

LJH
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 222
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:58:32 PM
Sounds like you provided what I'm sure most would consider a sexual service of sorts. Unless you were in Nevada, you commited a crime
 LUCKS4U2
Msg: 225
Posted: 12/13/2012 3:48:22 PM
I say labeling of this act/woman is b*llshit. I mean no one would give a damn if she did it for free. Now perhaps it's not smart allowing a stranger to come over...but we do that with each online date...and every ONE of those men hopes to eventually get a handful of boobs.
Prostitution has a double standard. If a woman offered a hundred bucks to rub and feel a man's penis and he accepted would we call it prostitution?? No, we would call him one lucky b*stard for getting paid for something he does regularly on his own. Some people are offended or jealous that Hooter's girls get paid for their boobs basically...I'm not. I say any person can use what God blessed them with to make them happy... ie financial gain will make you happy.
Just because you do not know the person well doesn't make it prostitution either....how many politicians, preachers, and other supposed "moral men" have had flings and given the woman a piece of jewelry for a job well-done?...How many husbands bring home flowers they bought w/money, knowing that will get them sex in return from their wives?? Lots...this is prostitution as well. Women have what men want and need....since the dawn of time...if you do not think there is a trade-off or exchange of some kind...monetary, emotional, physical, whatever...in every sexual act then you are a fool.
 benjameson68
Msg: 226
Posted: 12/14/2012 7:54:49 AM
its prostitution!
 Debyduz_
Msg: 227
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:23:56 PM
It is so funny how people get upset with prostitution, but it is not really much different the making a guy pay for a fancy date. Yet doing it free would be totally cool.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >