Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Females just as horny as males?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

"Just sit and knit, Grandma!"

Be carefull LULT, she has 2 knitting needles in her other hand and a loaded chicken under her wheelchair and shes not afraid to use em!!
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Females just as horny as males?
Posted: 4/12/2009 9:54:10 AM
^^^^Well Grandpa said their sex life improved with the shakes she got so I s'pose so ;)

I s'pose as there have been changes within us at different periods of our lives then it may be fair to asume there will be others to follow?

Sounds like an adventure
 greyingred
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:04:17 PM

maybe men do (at least) think about 'IT' more often than women.

Yup you're right. Men do think about Internet Technology a lot more than woman.

As to answering thread. Had five kids in under 11 years. Am 47. If they were large enough they would sag. Don't care what bit is wooden as long as it is stiff and doesn't have woodworm. So the answer is...I seem to be on POF alot so I to must be interested in Internet Technology.
 qldblue
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/13/2009 2:17:42 AM
I would not know if women were just as horney as men.

I would research this question but I am not allowed so if any men are willing to apply to the federal government for a grant to find the answer please don't forget to submit your findings for the rest of us read
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 1:25:31 PM

^^^ Yeah, well I've got your f'n leg... don't you forget that, boy!

Its ok matey, I have a spare in the boot;)
 greyingred
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2009 12:07:55 AM

Female sexuality is pruned into neat and unnatural shapes.

So if I was an avid gardener and a man walked past my front garden full of topary Aardvarks and dinosaurs....he would go to my nieghbours who prunes everything into large neat balls.

Women's sexuality especialy in youth, whether we like it or not is also coupled on a deep primordial subconscious level with death. Childbirth kills. Maybe we get rampant towards menopause cos finally we can bang away without fear of kicking the bucket.

Salvador Dali was one messed up weirdo. He covered himself with excrement to make Gala leave her poet husband. He was also petrified stupid of orgasms cos he thought he might die. Don't think Gala was a rampant nympho...more a nutter.
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2009 1:30:03 AM

I reckon this could be the explaination for that strange phenomenon of extra ordinarily rampant ex-sex many couples indulge in straight after a seperation

the dopamine explained it for me ;) on seagulls vid link

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/helen_fisher_studies_the_brain_in_love.html

The rest unfortunately I can also remember (feeling/doing) and totally agree. Its good(for me) to have the female perspective on that BTW.

I once heard an explanation of the sociology of the Sambar deer here in the mountains.

A female seeks a safe place to breed, with cover, shelter, food and water close by for her and her offspring.

The male on the other hand spends all his time maintaining his territory, impregnating as many females as he can within it, and trying to stop anyone else from impregnating them.

I drew some parrallels at the time that amused me and have stayed with me
 greyingred
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2009 2:21:49 AM
Family are sitting down to dinner. The menu is new, deer (or venison if you are squeamish and can't eat Bambi). One kid asks his mum what the strange meat is. "Well it got the same name I call your father" she replies. "DON'T EAT IT" yells the kid to his siblings "IT'S A F##KING A&SEHOLE!".

Was that the parrallels you were thinking of?
 robw23
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2009 2:44:01 PM
jeez kev, i reckon u could of let the dishes soak for a while!!!
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2009 10:25:05 PM

Now I'm middle aged I'm at my horniest!

Shits me right up the wall that I'm now Miss bundle of sexual energy and my tits have become knee warmers..

Its lucky then that us middle aged guys have lost our eyesight and have beer bellies for you to rest them on;)
 greyingred
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2009 9:29:03 AM

>my tits have become knee warmers..

count your blessings, mine are still trying to warm my sternum.

And yeah for eyesight failure. God is so kind...in a sick, perverse, black humoured sorta way
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2009 10:48:55 PM

And yeah for eyesight failure.
<

I dunno Greyingred, ya look alright from here, not sure I would like u any closer though ;)
 greyingred
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2009 2:27:45 AM
tis a scarey sight. Have decided to decorate entire house in cracked mirrors smeared in vaseline and blame the kids.
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2009 3:09:47 AM

cracked mirrors smeared in vaseline

lol, i was thinkin of putting the vaseline on my seeing glasses in case u got too close
 chantsy
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/2/2009 5:20:28 PM
[Is it perhaps the fact that women can get sex anytime they want, so they don't look 'desperate' - as compared to men who have to try and 'look' for it...]

What I found interesting here was your assumption that women can get sex anytime they want and don't look "desperate".
If this is true then why the need for BOB? Or perhaps this becomes more a question of quality....
If a woman goes out on "the prowl" and advertises a desire or hunger for sex society generally would view this as "desperate" or at the very least promiscuous or even 'slutty'. It is a common misconception that our lack of willingness to be portrayed so negatively as meaning that we do not need to look for sex and it is always there ready for the taking. Alternatively this behaviour in men can often be encouraged and/or even expected or else they wouldn't be a real man. Is a man viewed by society as desperate when he seeks/hunts for sex? Rather it is accepted and he is seen as being the "typical male."
As for my opinion on whether us girls can be just as horny as all you blokes, hell yes. I have met both men and women who at various points in their life (not necessarily age related) have had very high or low sex drives and have even known some women whose male partners have been unable to keep up. I think it all comes down to the individual and a multitude of life influences that increase/decrease our drive throughout our lives.
 greyingred
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 9:10:33 AM
^^^^^ seems you can't truthfully answer this one...cos just read your profile.

Hung like an Einstein and the intelligence of a horse

Captain_Zen
Msg: 77
Posted: 11/24/2012 8:05:43 PM

Hell no.
Obviously guys would be far happier and women's behavior would be much different.

Can't have the guys being happy now can we... .? :/
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2012 3:31:12 PM
chantsy let me put it this way.
dress like you have a bit of style and pride go to a club and watch the band playing.
at the least you will have his phone number and his yours. Or you take him home.
So yes sex is easy to get for a lot of woman.
horny or not most girls will not have sex for the sake of sex men will have sex if you have a heart beat.
but do i think woman are as horny as men then NO other wise men would be the one's sitting in a bar watching the band play etc etc.
 Hilly02
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/28/2012 3:35:20 AM

Yes. ;-)
 SensibleMischief1
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:13:12 PM
yes I am

yay for my fabulous rechargeable vib!!!
 2FunCoco
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:17:07 AM
i should look at this site more often! LOL
 MikeDownUnder
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/23/2012 12:42:32 AM
Silly question... like duh....
 peony-rose
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/2/2013 3:00:12 AM
As for the original comment: "Is it perhaps the fact that women can get sex anytime they want, so they don't look 'desperate' - as compared to men who have to try and 'look' for it..."

Yes perhaps sex is easier to find for a woman, but finding the right person is the difficult part. I'd rather wait for ages than be with the wrong one. Women are fussier - that's the only difference.
 Nonz81
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/7/2013 1:11:26 AM
This message just made my day. [a paramedic gave her back her passion pants in a plastic bag] That is hilarious, the things paramedics have to deal with.
 LoveSoulLife
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/7/2013 8:18:01 PM
Womens sex drives tend to dive as they get older so i hear, mine personally has got worse with age. Also sexual styles change. Some people think they have a low sex drive but just have not been exposed to the right style of sex to keep them interested.

I guess as mentioned we tend to not put it forward in the same way as men do and maybe women only look for a one night thing rather then a sex buddy like men do? not sure but there are def women out there that either can match mens appetites or even out do them thats for sure.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >