Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 134
Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I am a blessed man, I am one of the rare one's
I was born with out a forskin, thats right, no extra skin, it's all clean, no scar.

Lucky stiff! lol
 surely im shirley
Msg: 136
Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?
Posted: 11/6/2009 6:14:33 AM
I had to stop and think about which way my guy is!

Seems I rarely see him except when hard, but I really have no preference! Been with both and I've never had a bad lover.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 137
Posted: 11/6/2009 11:48:25 AM

Ladies, make sure your hands are sloppy wet when you go down on your man...nothing worse than a nice warm wet and willing mouth only to be overshadowed by the pain of dry hand skin on our most sensitive of areas. We're just as sensitive as you ladies so keep it in mind!

Forget about them being dry, just make sure your hands are warm! lol
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 138
Posted: 11/6/2009 5:24:09 PM
^^^^^^^^Gosh so many rules..............

Sydneymale you know how I feel about this subject..................my lips are sealed...............LOL
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2009 7:11:14 PM

Uncircumsized is just kind of gross to me. I don't really want to touch it at all.

What a coincidence, you're kind of gross to me and I don't want to touch you.
 hennylo69
Msg: 140
Posted: 11/11/2009 6:23:01 PM
Where you giving him head while he was soft? How the hell did the skin get in the way?
 naughtylady79
Msg: 141
Posted: 11/12/2009 12:06:28 AM
omg, Uncut Co.cks are so much sexier imo...

Natural is the way Men were intended to be...

Ive noticed uncircumsized men seem to have alot more skill when it comes to love making its almost as if they're all just naturally great in bed...

Alot of ladies dont really dig foreskin so much, but I think their clueless....

More to play with and better sensation for both of us!!!!
 naughtylady79
Msg: 142
Posted: 11/12/2009 12:08:40 AM
omg, Uncut Co.cks are so much sexier imo...

Natural is the way Men were intended to be...

Ive noticed uncircumsized men seem to have alot more skill when it comes to love making its almost as if they're all just naturally great in bed...

Alot of ladies dont really dig foreskin so much, but I think their clueless....

More to play with and better sensation for both of us!!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 143
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:07:02 PM

You didnt have a stiff soldier than....cant just dive on it....gotta make nice with it first...admire it...be nice about it...

^^^^ Voice of experience. Lol Yeah, that's true, usually. There does seem to be a subset of males who enjoy an alternative approach, but even if you "rough it up" a lil, that part about admiring it is gonna score HUGE every time! Lol Dyks, like lawyers, have no clue how to handle flattery- scant experience.
 barbyanne2
Msg: 144
Posted: 11/12/2009 5:18:48 PM
It doesn't make any difference. At all. They're all beautiful when they 're hard. IMO
 Gem0527
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 5:07:42 PM
Hi....as I was surfing I read your post about the above topic. I do have a question for u that I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone I know. I've been in a relationship w/ a guy 7 yrs older than me and the 1st guy that I've ever been with uncircumcised. I don't have a problem with that at all(it's about who you're with if it's good or not) Anyway he's not very open about things & I need some help.
I've given him oral and the foreskin does not seem like it is going to retract....he doesn't want to have sex all that often either. I think he's afraid to tell me about this. It's not diseased or anything but it may be phimosis right. Shouldn't the foreskin come back after lubing it up with saliva etc..? Any insight to how I can get him to face this or educate me on it...thanks!! LOL!! Hope I'm not out of line.
 Searcher8001
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 9:09:48 PM
There is a condition called Phimosis in which the skin can NOT be pulled back or if it can, only partially, at best. See the excellent discussion of this and other related conditions at http://male-initiation.net/phimosis.html
 Searcher8001
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 9:17:03 PM
Also there are some fairly simple treatments. Circumcision is NOT needed. See http://male-initiation.net/library/gallery/index.html#start for a photos (Adult) and there is a treatment called "Tying the frenulum" at http://male-initiation.net/library/gallery/frenuloplasty/frenulum_tying.html#start and also a frenuloplasty at http://male-initiation.net/library/gallery/frenuloplasty/frenuloplasty.html#start
 cinemagirl
Msg: 149
Posted: 6/19/2010 3:09:11 PM
You are right on the money! Thank you for commenting.
 bassgeek
Msg: 150
Posted: 6/28/2010 12:19:42 AM
I am not cut so here it is. Do not sleep with a man who never pulls the skin back , forskin usually does not retract all the way when hard unless it is pulled back. A guy should be use to pulling it back. Why? it needs to be cleaned everyday , the reason why men are cut is because if your not and dont clean it you can get infections way easier. There needs to be a daily cleanse of that . An uncut man such as myself experiences more sexually pleasure,because the nerves are more sensitive. They are more sensitve because the penis head does not bang against stuff for years its in the foreskin which protects it. Thus sex is I am guessinga lot more pleasurable for myself being uncut,however you do need to follow hygene. If you have a little boy you need to make sure you clean that. Also my head is very very sensitive , I cannot even touch it with my hand because there nerves are so sensitive so if an uncur guy pulls it back be careful.

Well that was weird to talk about , but thats a straight answer.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 151
Posted: 6/28/2010 8:52:28 PM
well bassgeek....thanks for your post....personal hygiene is very important if a man wants/expects a woman to give him oral sex.

It is more fun for me if the man I'm with is not circumsized because he is far more sensitive and I love to see/hear/feel the pleasure I'm giving him. If the foreskin is an issue, pull it back...I've never been with an uncut man that didn't look like a cut man when erect. The extra play with the skin adds to the experience IMO for both of us, even during intercourse.
 LoveHerandRespectHer
Msg: 152
Posted: 8/16/2011 10:33:21 PM
I am uncircumcised but my foreskin retracts behind the glans when I am erect. I can't picture why this wouldn't happen for some men. If your guy's skin tends to recover the glans in the middle of oral just hold it back with your hand.
P.S. If you do this for your guy you are a cut above the girls that do not.
 k.brooker
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/20/2013 5:15:13 PM
The foreskin doesnt retact by it's self, it retracts when you penetrate or draw it back by hand.
 sweetblue62
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:36:34 PM
I still think it is WEIRD to have foreskin.
I love giving oral on a man, but I can't imagine having to do anything but open my mouth and go down on him over and over. I don't want to worry about excess skin moving, lubing it up, being careful or anything like that, Just Do It!!

I've noticed uncircumcised men seem to have a lot more skill when it comes to love making its almost as if they're all just naturally great in in bed..

As for uncut men being better lovers, WHAT??? I have had some marvelous, romantic, blessed lovers and they will never leave my memory!!! None of them were uncut. They were simply the BEST!
The last man I was with was uncut, NO, he did nothing for me at all! I will never be with him again.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2013 1:59:38 AM
Damn, I can imagine the problems eating a banana might cause some people. LOL...............................
 TheKid757
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:32:16 PM
Some might say it is unsanitary? Did you know that the human mouth is twice as dirty as the uncircumcised penis. I will say this ladies... if a man is uncircumcised and has a smell or gunk under his foreskin, that should be a direct reflection of his hygiene. That should be the first sign that this guy doesn't wash or doesn't care about his hygiene. To the poster, do it the same as you would with a circumcised one. Don't be surprised if the guy you are doing it to gets super turn on and heated because he is probably much more sensitive. He will appreciate it and more importantly he will appreciate you.
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/22/2013 4:35:43 PM
Just reading and laughing at some of the comments! And wondering just how many C0cks have these girls sucked??? LOL!!!
 Topshelf8
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/10/2014 3:56:06 PM
That's disgusting, tell him to get it cut, my buddy just got circumcised, its worth it.
 J-Cub88
Msg: 162
Posted: 5/1/2014 11:50:04 PM
I'm still rocking the long sleeve as I like to say and it's pretty loose so I like when a tongue is slipped between the skin and head(foreskin needs to be all the way up) slide it around, when you go up push the skin up then suck the skin as far as it goes, lightly bite the skin and pull, lick your finger slip it in between skin and head, push the skin down with your lips(feels good and feels different for you), pull it as far up as possible pinch the sides like a baloon and blow(more funny/interesting then pleasurable),find a small object that squirts water gently slip it between the skin and head fill her up then suck the water out, put smooth objects in it move them around, keep the skin up as he cums and itll just puddle up and enjoy, leaving the skin up or pulling it back feels good either way, pull the skin back and lick the frenum and I honestly just like when women gives me a handjob and watches as the skin covers and uncovers my head its a curious but very turned on by the sight deal. Remember though my skin is loose and very maluable I can pull it either far over my head or far down each uncut man is different! I believe everyone should see or be apart of an uncut penis at work!!! I've had nothing but compliments on mine and have actually got most females on a fetish level as well as anti-circumcision! Hope this was helpful feel free to ask or throw new tricks my way!
 lkilla
Msg: 163
Posted: 5/11/2014 8:37:50 PM
this is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >