Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 26
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Just giving my opinion to your question-you wanted to know why
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 27
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:48:17 PM
My last.02-notice none of the young men have responded
 Diesel66
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:53:40 PM
because they know all that has been said is true! LOL

but there are times you just have to luv those youngin's! hahaha
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:58:55 PM
can you say B U S T E D
 Diesel66
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/28/2008 8:06:38 PM
oh yes you can...................... B U S T E D seems to be the word!
 sparks4us
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/28/2008 8:12:01 PM
Thanks for your input lonestranger...... just adding my thoughts on it, too.....

I've been thinking about this ever since I first got on here last fall..... it's kind of exciting getting new mail from people, regardless of age....but what starts out as (what appears to be) innocent banter, sure changes quickly into "send me some sexy photos" or "want me to come over?".... yeah, right!!
 Diesel66
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/28/2008 8:20:00 PM
LOL I was talking to a gal that was new to online dating. she had been talking to this guy and he asked her if she wanted him to send her pictures. young and dumb she said yeah sure....well when she opened them they were not of the head on his shoulders.
 grannybritches
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:28:55 AM
Call me old-fashioned, if you will, but I think that the FWB thing is a contradiction in terms. People do things for one another like fix their cars or help them move, and these are things in the area of friendship. But when you get into the area of sex, it is designed to take two people to a level of intimacy that is beyond friendship. Once you cross that boundary, there are emotional strings attached. You're definitely not just moving furniture.
 climbsagain
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:59:01 AM
I guess you if search the floor of your typical Tavern, Bar or Saloon you might find dirt, blood, spilled drink and loose change. I doubt you will find emotional attachment or hear emotional attachment as the yuong men put forth great effort to remove the clothing of every attractive woman in the room. I take that back. Failure to remove the clothing of every woman in the room results in emotional attachment to the drinks sold in stated establishments.
 Diesel66
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/29/2008 6:45:22 AM
well doc.... sometimes you do develope some emotional strings attached to an FWB and when they move to another piece you feel a little hurt.... but there are times you find the someone that its just great sex and you know they are not anyone you could spend your life with.
 sparks4us
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/29/2008 7:53:25 AM

she had been talking to this guy and he asked her if she wanted him to send her pictures. young and dumb she said yeah sure....well when she opened them they were not of the head on his shoulders

That happened to me, too! When I first got one here the guys said, "hey let's yak on yahoo IM"....ok, new to this......I agreed. Next thing you know, he's showing me the "family jewels"..... three different guys, same day.... needless to say, I no longer use my IM.... kind of funny actually..... were these photos supposed to turn me on??? If you are gonna send nude pics.... please include a ruler!!!

I was married for 18 years.....just can't see how you couldn't get emotionally attached.... FWB has GOT to hurt someone eventually....... you'll either get tired of the sex, move on, or fall in love...... am I wrong?? So with the younger guys, how could we possibly win in there's no chance of a future?? And I'll never have a live-in....
 Diesel66
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/29/2008 7:56:19 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm good response if any more of those pics come popping up....please place ruler beside the object!!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/29/2008 8:01:11 AM
Seduction begins in the mind..... but not with photos that are a dime a dozen!!
"seduce my mind and my heart will follow".... takes more than cheap sex talk.... seduction is an art..... maybe that's the point some of these guys are missing???
 Diesel66
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/29/2008 8:11:01 AM
these are the guys that want to be just a good F@ck! they don't want your heart.....
 sparks4us
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/29/2008 8:39:09 AM
lmao..... I know..... well, at least they know a good thing when they see it....
 John4EverYours
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/29/2008 9:18:35 AM
Diesel ~ you behave yourself! I'm a young one ~
Sparks4us ~ you rock with that rockin body of yours! FWB doesn't work, I tried ~ there will always be emotions between both parties involved ~ maybe one more than the other sometimes, but when the sex is great ~ someone will end up getting hurt! Just my .02
If it's no longer available to you ~ then you will crave it even more, she did with me ~ and I felt bad when I wasn't there for her any longer. So, my advice is to wait for the right one. I know it's hard, because we all crave it sometimes ~ but, just wait ~ you will find the right one in time!
 sparks4us
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/29/2008 12:21:38 PM

Sparks4us ~ you rock with that rockin body of yours!

Awww, thanks John..... The checks in the mail, babe.....

I hope you all are having more success than me..... they say long-term....but it's a cover for sex, I tell ya!!!
 Diesel66
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/29/2008 1:14:56 PM
John .......................I REFUSE to behave myself!
 John4EverYours
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/29/2008 4:51:17 PM
You refuse to behave ~ shame on you Diesel! Your a very bad girl!!!

I hope you all are having more success than me..... they say long-term....but it's a cover for sex, I tell ya!!!

So that's how they do it.... Got to try that!!! HeHe
LMAO
Well, keep trying Sparks ~ the right one will come along sooner or later ~ never give up sweetie!!!
 Diesel66
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:04:46 PM
you got that right john!!!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/29/2008 7:50:49 PM
Hey you guys are coming up next month?? Cool.... wish platinum could make it, terrible about the accident!!

Now, about finding the right one...... on here??? having my doubts..... made lots of friends, though!!

..a few young admirers....

So, fwb doesn't work too well..... I wonder if you get a little closer to your own age it stands a chance..... you know, if the "sparks" are flying (excuse the expression)....you know how hard it is to have self-control..... but a one-night stand at this age??? Devastation!!! Remember how that felt..... I think we've all been there.... but then again, maybe it's different for guys at this age..... what do you think John?? Another notch in the old belt??
 sparks4us
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/30/2008 7:34:12 AM
Got my answer to that one privately...... what about the rest of you.... had FwB?...regrets?? or no??

Sex is not the most important thing anymore. I see little old couples in the nursing homes I work in who hold hands while they sit in the hall and it brings tears to my eyes. That's what I want... doesn't matter what age difference there is!

I totally agree gdnrs.... on the other hand.... when there is a sexual "re-awakening" (which often happens after a divorce) I can see why FwB happens..... but unless you're made of STONE, how does one NOT get hurt???

Hey, that gets back to the young guys being "opportunists".....stepping in at the right time.....

How do you young guys juggle all these women??
 bluzedog1
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:09:48 AM

but a one-night stand at this age???

At my age it takes more than one night to get it to stand!

Besides the Oedipal thing I think a lot of younger men are attracted to older women because younger women tend to think of sex more in terms of settling down and having children, and the boys aren't ready for that kind of commitment.

Now if I could only convince the younger women this is what Sean Connery would look like if he let himself go
 Fishie Out Of Water
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:27:04 AM

but a one-night stand at this age??? Devastation!!! Remember how that felt.....

If you were 'devastated' with a 'one-night stand', something you should keep in mind-->

'Friends with Benefits' is nothing more than a series of 'one-night stands'--- with the same person.
 Diesel66
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/30/2008 10:05:23 AM
yes FWB is seeing that same one night stand over and over!

20 years ago one night stands were the way to go! love em and leave em and never have to see them again!

I've had luck with it and yes I have gotten attached to some and then parted ways feeling a little sad.... as my buddy jim told me over the weekend they are what they are and ya gotta remember that! hate it when men are right! hahaha
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??