Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sparks4us
Msg: 51
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Thanks for your thoughts everyone.... keep them coming..... I want what every other woman wants.....sex that's HOT, HOT, HOT!!! But those sparks have GOT to be there!!!
....and it would be highly addictive if it was that good!!!

Anyone ever gotten addicted to hot sex with a younger guy, or older woman.....where are all those young studs hiding......too shy to admit it.......
 sparks4us
Msg: 52
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:58:54 AM

At my age it takes more than one night to get it to stand

LMAO!!! Good point bluzedog1.....
and another reason why those young studs are sooooo darn attractive to us....

When guys get a certain age....sometimes as early as 40's they start having ED (erectile dysfunction)..... might be nice if they DID something about it - causes lots of divorces (a contributor to mine) ... a little pill could solve that problem for those guys.... yet, many have great function well into old age..... but diet, exercise (you gotta have lots of stamina for hot sex), and lifestyle has so much to do with it (take heed smokers!!)
 sparks4us
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/30/2008 2:31:41 PM
Ok, back to the question.......Anyone ever gotten addicted to hot sex with a younger guy, or older woman.....

Where are all those young studs hiding......too shy to admit it....... don't want to kiss and tell??

You can start out.....I had this friend.......come on....dish!!!
 Diesel66
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/30/2008 2:44:45 PM
ok.....I had this friend ...........................

I have had the younger and older FWB's.... And yes I have gotten addicted to the younger guy..... one of which i went to school with his brothers and he was the baby brother.... 10 years younger then me, drummer for a rock band, and dayum he was hot in those tight leather pants.... I was addicted! I went MIA from my friends enjoying the benefits with him. Yes chap you remember drummer boy! LOL Seeing him go off to Iraq was a heartbreaker!

I have found the older FWB's like to stay in and enjoy the benefits...The younger ones will take you out then come home for the benefits! Gives them the "hey look at MILF I'm with" and it gives you the "yeah he's with me" both are users!!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/30/2008 6:18:00 PM
Diesel...you are priceless..... OMG, ask my girlfriends about the guy in the Disco band and the tight pants and leather ~ very sexy....wow..... he's probably all of 30 years old!! (what is it about musicians, I have a weakness there, too!) You might like this one:

This young guy called me last winter and wanted to meet me because he was coming to Canton for the evening to meet his friends (they didn't come with him, though). I met him at a popular local sports pub/nightclub and when the DJ started we went over to watch everyone dance......well, it just so happened that was the night of some playoff games at the Civic Center and every coach in the area and those in from out-of-town must have been there....I counted about 13 women...... well over 150 men of all ages.....wall-to-wall men the place was PACKED, a Friday night. Now, my friend is only about 33 (okay, well he was such a cutie what could it hurt to have a drink with him?). Soon, he was whispering in my ear, next thing you know he's playing with my hair...... and I mean REALLY getting into it and kissing me softly on the cheek..... all these guys eyes (especially the ones over 40) were glued on me!!! Obviously, I was a bit embarrassed, but my friend was not ashamed......... [and if you are reading this "E", I luv ya!! ] So, he must have had that MILF thing going on...... it was new to me!!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/1/2008 11:34:26 AM
I'd like to thank all of you hotties who contacted me privately with your stories....but COME ON.... add a little bit of spice on HERE!! Don't be shy....

Ok, hypothetical situation.... for the ladies..... a young hottie contacts you....similar to my situation... wants to meet you in a public place.... would you go??

For the guys..... you have a female friend, about 10 years older, she's pretty hot, well maintained.... flirting like crazy.... you know she wants you.... what would you do??
Benefits, risks..... worth it or not?
 Diesel66
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/1/2008 11:42:54 AM
Whats it goin to hurt to go somewhere public and see what happens?

Benefits, risks....worth it or not? I think its a risk worth taking!!!!
 John4EverYours
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/1/2008 11:54:02 AM
Me too! Yeah Baby!!!
 Frndsfirst8
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/2/2008 4:56:14 AM
Well i came across this forum section and decided to add some thoughts , reality, experience from many female pals on the subject ,who gave me the skinny on it and the myths from a female perspective .

You're kidding yourselves if you don't just admit it's about ego. Women have middle age crisis and contributing hormonal factors . When a younger guy approaches a woman who has been through a divorce , perhaps a lengthy marriage where the passion diminished , perhaps her self esteem isn't the highest , she MAY take the bait .I may get some flack on this , but make no mistake about it , it has been discussed with many a female pal with experience on it , and often they say "not what it was cracked up to be " due to several obvious reasons .

From personal experinece i have found that women who are most comfortable with who they are , don't have major self esteem issues , who are independent emotionally and physically , they tend to NOT take the bait , because they know pardon the pun here , it isn't worth the ride :)

Personally i think some women who partake in the FWB with a younger guy are testing the waters in trying to challenge their own insecurities ,and possibly attempting to fight back or equal the playing field against the many older men there own age who want a younger woman :) I'm not saying a younger guy , say within 10 years , can't find an older woman attractive , but if you're talking 15 -20 years younger , you have to ask yourself a few questions as to why. Same thing for men who solicit women quite a bit younger. Just my .02 cents , like it or not
 sparks4us
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/2/2008 6:14:41 AM
Your point is well taken frndsfirst8, I agree.... however, let's make it clear, it's ego on both ends....

Let's face it.... if a woman my age takes the bait from a guy way younger, she's just down right horny and needs a little boost in self-esteem.... and can we blame her? For many women, years of self-esteem abuse, no intimacy, passion has vanished, and let's not over-look years of working, taking care of a home, family, feeling like the maid, the cook, the valet, the prostitute, give or take a few other hundred hats she wears...... and who has been through a divorce without a dent in their self-esteem.....it takes time to heal.....for her, maybe it is worth it.... just understand that the stakes may be high later... it's called GUILT!

I'm just not convinced that one can separate the emotional aspect of sex ~ and an encounter without that emotional connection would leave you feeling worse.....
 John4EverYours
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/2/2008 6:18:06 AM
Middle age crisis, challenging their own insecurities ~ I'm not disagreeing ~ maybe it is, maybe it's not...Who really knows? But, What ever happened to: We do it because it's good for us ~ great exercise, it's fun and it feels really good!!!
 DesertFox3
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 6:31:51 AM
Anyone ever gotten addicted to hot sex with a younger guy, or older woman.....where are all those young studs hiding......too shy to admit it.......
... see below, All but 2 of the women I dated since have been 'older'.... I couldn't fathom going out woth someone 10-20 years younger than me.

For the guys..... you have a female friend, about 10 years older, she's pretty hot, well maintained.... flirting like crazy.... you know she wants you.... what would you do??

Yes, I took the bait, was with her for 3+ years, and still in contact & on good terms with her.

BTW, yes, she initiated it!

Frndsfirst8
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/2/2008 2:13:10 PM
Yes Sparks it can be " ego mending" both genders . And quite frankly that is often the reason behind the choice , or at least what i hear and see.

I'm not judging the choice , but i get tired of hearing female friends whine about it after the fact , and i have gotten to the point i just say " well duhhhhh" ....
 sparks4us
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/2/2008 4:03:50 PM
GOOD ONE, frndsfirst, nothing better than an HONEST friend .... should have consulted you first!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/3/2008 7:49:35 AM

We do it because it's good for us ~ great exercise, it's fun and it feels really good

OK, good point, John! What better way to spend a rainy day.... have fun and fantastic health benefits. So it's purely a frame of mind as to whether or not a person can handle sex without commitment?

So instead of "friends with benefits" (or F-buddy) what name could we give a friend who offers "theraputic sexual exercise"? Can we throw in a massage with that therapy??

And...... is there an unwritten rule that says only one "friend" at a time? ....or should I say during a period of time......"at the same time" opens up a whole new game.....
 John4EverYours
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/3/2008 8:37:10 AM
LMAO ~ You are so funny Sparks ~ massage? Sure, why not? There's a need for a sign up sheet, right? ~ The theraputic sexual exercise sign up sheet?
 climbsagain
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/3/2008 9:58:03 AM
Why would any MILF want any part of the younger man when in fact the only attraction is getting in her pants? Really? Whats that all about? Isn't this the same behavior that men are criticized for over and over again?
 Diesel66
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/3/2008 11:04:40 AM
ummm maybe because sometimes thats all you want so we use them while they use us!
 lindy_3333
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:31:39 PM
climbsagain,

You asked, " Isn't this the same behavior that men are criticized for over and over again?"

No, only if they lie and aren't honest... simple. Some will lie to get in ANY woman's pants.. don't matter what. But, if one is honest, then the other one can decide whether to participate or not. Why lie about wanting a long term when just saying you want a FB relationship? Don't make sense. Not when there are many women out there, that only want that too.

It sure would help if people were really honest in the dating scene.
 climbsagain
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:40:00 PM
Some men are very honest about intentions of gaining access to a womans bed. Honesty is another matter for another thread. My statement was simply men are criticized when they honesty state their intentions of wanting sex. If men are condemned for honestly stating their desire for sex should we have the same attitude towards women that go out with younger men simply for the sex. Are these women acting the same as men we criticize? At the same time you are assuming older woman are honestly stating their true intentions to the younger men.
 lindy_3333
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:45:14 PM
sparks4us

I did have a great summer right after my divorce. He was 32 and I was 54. He did more for my self-esteem than anyone in my life! He didn't hide me, and he loved me for who I was and I loved him for who he was. We BOTH taught each other a LOT of things. Hottest sex I ever had in my life too!!! Whew!! I met his family and friends and it was one of the best 6 months of my life. I had a few more FWB, FB, but none matched him! But, life moves on and now I want a long term possible. FWB are easy to find, and fun. But I now want more. Seems though not a lot of folks my age want that anymore, unless they are looking for a housekeeper, maid, etc. I am NOT ready for the rocking chair, nor am I a nurse maid! I have a lot of life in me. Seems most men MY age and older have issues of BEING old for the most part.

I prefer younger men for many reasons-way beyond sex. But I limit the age to about 15 yrs younger if THEY can deal. I can deal lol.. but found even men 10 years younger than I am can't sometimes. I was married to a man for 25 yrs who was 8 yrs younger. NO issues at all age-wise. Depends on the people involved I suppose.

I HATE though, being told by much younger men that age is a number.. lol.. No, it much more than that, and too much of an age difference just will NOT work out long haul, dispite what they say and may even believe!

Just a matter of sorting out the cons who want just sex and the now popular sex with the "cougar" and the ones who are looking for a happy life with someone great! Most are just looking to score at any age anymore! I am no prude, but really.... what women find in the dating scene is just too funny!! Thus I am not with anyone, and the prospects within my desires are simply not in large quantities !
 sparks4us
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:55:53 PM
Interesting point. I have to say, I think I stopped being critical of male behavior eons ago, they've learned it and are driven by hormones (at least the very young guys)..... females learn to expect it.... good point climbsagain.... it's a hard thing to have self-control and be honest, too!!

But hey, ask a male stripper how the women act when they're performing...... they are much worse than the men!!!! (Now, it's been awhile, do guys still do that??)

Instead of "Christies," is there a "Nickie's" or something...... but here's the point..... it's young, hot, hot, hot guys with hard bodies and most of the women in the audience are NOT in their age group, what's wrong with these bad girls , not just the guys anymore.....
 sparks4us
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:59:45 PM

I have a lot of life in me. Seems most men MY age and older have issues of BEING old for the most part.

I'm with you, sista!!! I feel exactly the same way, lindy, thanks so much for sharing!!

The guys our age just seem so much OLDER than we are..... mentally and physically.... I am very active and I need the same in a man!!!
 sparks4us
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/3/2008 4:45:50 PM
Sorry, I should add: not ALL guys our age..... but.......

The same can be said for many of the ladies.....but what bugs me the most, is people who put up photos that don't look ANYTHING like them.... or they look 10 years older in person.....

I wonder how many young guys have contacted women and wish they hadn't made the offer.......
 Frndsfirst8
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/3/2008 9:43:35 PM
Again the reality is NOT a popular opinion , especially for the women who take the bait from a younger guy. I'm not talking 5 years but 10 years plus. Think about it realistically....unles your selling out as a sugar mama to boost your self esteeem , as many older men have done , which by the way is foolish and embarassing , You have to ask yourself what would a MARKETABLE man or woman 10 or 20 years your junior want except to satisfy a curiosiity that WONT last 99% of the time , or why would he not find someone his own age IF HE COULD . Basically unless your in Hollywood or have movie star looks for your age ladies , these younger guys are just taking what is easy because they don't land the women they want their own age. And then there are those i call "flukes" which have been dumped by someone their own age , or have mental issues which lure them towards an older partner, most of these aren't healthy but more importantly will be SHORT LIVED.

As for saying the sex was great , from experience and talking to many female friends , that isn't limited to a younger partner. My guess is it's great partially due to the fact you are blinded by the temporary ego boost. Sure a guy near 60 would probably also prefer having a woman near 30 as a partner physically , but the reality is , the best sexual connections people have aren't due to someone being younger. But they get selective amnesia to think that way due to the ego boost. I mean its a two way street , no one at 55 looks like a 30 year old , but those at 55 who look VERY GOOD for their age ,have a better shot at getting a misguided 30 year old for a partner , but bet the farm it wont lastlong and reality will set in.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??