Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frndsfirst8
Msg: 151
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??Page 8 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Um you were 46 only and he was 54 , and 8 years isn't excactly robbing the ego cradle. People also stay together sometimes for a wide variety of reasons once beginning together "younger" when it is less relevant. Really this has no relevance to the thread . Show me a 15 year old younger Brad Pitt after you and I;ll be convinced you aren't in denial.
 climbsagain
Msg: 152
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??
Posted: 8/8/2008 5:10:17 AM
Shocking! The idea that younger men would want to be with an older woman is rocking the POF world. To sum up numerous postings. The older men are disputing the reasons younger men are attracted to older woman, of course for sex only. The women involved are happy and are wondering why the men don't get it? Face it fishes, we are all looking. Perhaps we all need to get a clue? And all in all everyone is getting along just fine.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2008 1:39:14 PM
Being with someone 10-15 years younger than me.... novel thought, but I just can't see it.
 doink 1962
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/10/2008 11:49:32 AM
I know I may really be making this too simple but this thread could have been summed up very simply.I mean younger or older guys are looking for sex or a realationship with women, age is really not a big issue. Could be wrong but think this has been going on since the begining of time!
 Finny57
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/15/2008 6:19:34 PM
I get so sick of that. I have a 25 year old son ... PA-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.
 TINK_DD
Msg: 156
Posted: 9/9/2008 5:32:39 AM
To the young guys now days "bangin' a MILF"is a degree of cool...kinda like earning a merit badge.They'll tell you whatever works...bottom line is they have to get in your pants to advance to eagle scout!
Wow so glad I found this thread ....Always wondered with MILF was...I saw it on a profile once. NOW I KNOW.
TINK
 climbsagain
Msg: 157
Posted: 9/10/2008 4:36:28 AM
Is it really a turn on knowing that the moment will not last past the moment that they walk away never to be seen again? Funny how I have read numerous comments of older women indicating they have grown from past mistakes.
 CincyDeb
Msg: 158
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:51:21 AM
You go, Tink. Couldn't tell ya how many times I've been approached by young men wanting a friend with benefits. I just can't go there. Maybe it's conscience, maybe stubborness. Either way, I wouldn't feel right about it.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:32:57 AM

Is it really a turn on knowing that the moment will not last past the moment that they walk away never to be seen again? Funny how I have read numerous comments of older women indicating they have grown from past mistakes.

Ouch... & to think I stayed with that MILF for over 3 years!
 climbsagain
Msg: 160
Posted: 9/22/2008 3:57:29 AM
The moment will pass for most anything including a relationship or crush. Perhaps the problem with men and woman is the idea of picking a significant other for all the wrong reasons. I ask woman if they really want to provide the moment of pleasure to young men knowing the moment is just the momenty and afterwards the moment has passed to neve happen again? I ask the young men if they might ne overlooking a good woman in pursuit of sex?
 DesertFox3
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2008 9:58:03 PM
Hmmm, I had a cup of coffee today with my former MILF... I'll have to say it was a moment of pleasure just to look at her.
 Frndsfirst8
Msg: 162
Posted: 9/26/2008 11:34:28 PM
Well geez if it is so great on paper you should certainly continue it
 mudflap1979
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:50:18 AM
I must be behind inthe times nothing really attractive about a woman 25 yrs older then me.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2008 1:22:21 PM

Well geez if it is so great on paper you should certainly continue it

She is with someone more her own age , nevertheless I was trying to drive home a point here.
 rbnz
Msg: 165
Posted: 10/3/2008 5:54:54 PM
I used to consider it an insult when I'm considered a milf, after I found out what it meant. But it's grown on me now I consider it a compliment. They can look but not touch ,only in their dreams. Its kind of creepy. They've got a lot to learn in life. But men in their 30's I don't understand why they would want to be with someone in their 50's.
 gdnrs
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/3/2008 6:15:28 PM
I'm trying to find two 25 year olds that could keep up with me... ONLY JOKING!!! Been with men who are in their 50's and act like 90, men in their 30's to act like 80, men in their 20's who act like 40, ... get where I'm going with this? When I can find a man who realizes it's not about the number, it's about living life everyday and enjoying someone's company. I'll worry about what year they were born in later!
 Sharon0914
Msg: 167
Posted: 10/4/2008 2:12:40 PM
I think I will stick to the 40-55 year olds lol, I don't wanna date someone that much younger than me, doesn't seem like to much fun, but hey to each their own i guess
 CincyDeb
Msg: 168
Posted: 10/4/2008 6:10:47 PM
I think it makes a difference if you have sons, too. It creeps me out to think of being with a man closer to my son's age than mine. Besides, the boys would think their mom freaked out or something.
 anthonyalan
Msg: 169
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:28:07 AM
Confidence is good but its mainly about Experience Experience Experience! But sure I'd have no problem getting to know them!

BTW If anybody around here is looking for the arrangement mentioned by OP, look no further!
 DesertFox3
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2008 11:46:47 AM

BTW If anybody around here is looking for the arrangement mentioned by OP, look no further!

There ya go!
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 171
Posted: 11/14/2009 10:48:35 PM
I feel the studies dont know what they are talking about because they are people also i know because my brother is married to a guy and i still love my brother,not that way.So i do not mind gay men or woman,that means i dont have to worry about them hitting on you.I know i would not have to worry about you being unfaithful to me.I just do my studies on what i have lived through and what i have done.I am seperated now,but me and my wife are still good-friends,because i dont like enemies and i usually get what i want.Get back to me,i love older woman because they know what they want in a man and how they want it.
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 172
Posted: 11/14/2009 10:58:15 PM
I feel the studies dont know what they are talking about because they are people also i know because my brother is married to a guy and i still love my brother,not that way.So i do not mind gay men or woman,that means i dont have to worry about them hitting on you.I know i would not have to worry about you being unfaithful to me.I just do my studies on what i have lived through and what i have done.I am seperated now,but me and my wife are still good-friends,because i dont like enemies and i usually get what i want.Get back to me,i love older woman because they know what they want in a man and how they want it.
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 173
Posted: 11/14/2009 11:00:55 PM
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 174
Posted: 11/15/2009 1:20:33 AM
Hi my name is Ted Theelen i,m 45 years young and I owne it all.How old are you.I dont like to rob the cradle.But i do want to get seriously involved,maybe going for a walk.Do get in touch with me ,frisky puppy or call 250-449-2768 lve msg or call cell.
 TJ7
Msg: 175
Posted: 11/15/2009 9:37:48 AM
Wow Frisky Puppy..................de ja vu 3 times posting (LOL) plus advertising your phone no. on a forum.........hhmmmmm sounds a little desperate to me

First off friends with benefits - have no problem with it - no matter what age, we do get horny and one of the best ways to relieve stress is sex - and if it's with someone that we already know and trust, then it's awesome. Believe me, I'd rather be in a long-lasting relationship, but I'm not going to settle in a non-productive or non-healthy relationship that isn't working just for sex.

Now younger guys and mature ladies.......once again, see no problem with it - age is just a number, but maturity, communication and things in common is important - but that's only if your in a relationship. If you're just going for a little somethin, somethin, then go for it. Once again, age is just a number. And how many many years has it been accepted that an older man go for a younger gal?

Some people put down that they think that's disgusting and gross for a younger guy to go for an older woman......geez, that really makes us 'mature' women feel really good. grrrrrrr

But I will tell you that personally, I wouldn't go for someone too close to my oldest daughter's age. Sure, the younger guys are cute and adorable, but just too eerie for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??