Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheReason_
Msg: 96
view profile
History
GangbangPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

where did he find a 18yo virgin in Ontario

Why wasn't Jesus born in Ontario?

They couldn't fine three wise men and a virgin.

:D

I associate gangbang with rape. I find the casual tone of op' s question offensive to the high number of women and girls everywhere who've horrifically suffered this type of sexual assault.
Orgy is one thing. Rape? No!

Just because that's how you associate it, doesn't mean thats how it is. Some people could be VERY consenting to the notion.

Just some food for thought.

CharminC
Msg: 97
Gangbang
Posted: 7/18/2012 10:43:10 AM
Just because that's how you associate it, doesn't mean thats how it is. Some people could be VERY consenting to the notion.

^^^^
Notice I said "I"? Which means it's my opinion and mine alone.
It's also why I added the bit about orgy and my acceptance of it.
: a sexual encounter involving many people; also : an excessive sexual indulgence

Food for thought ;)
 milehiguy12
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:08:30 PM
I understand that we all of our own way of thinking about things, but........a pretty universal understanding of a gang bang is one willingly woman taking on several men at the same time. A gang rape is where the woman IS NOT consenting to what is happening to her. A Train is when a woman willingly takes on several men one at a time. With the definitions now out of the way we can move on to the acceptability of those individuals that partake in gang bangs and trains. You are allowed to accept or reject any aspect of your partners past behavior. Keep in mind that if you are close minded your partner may not be willing to share anything that you would find objectionable. In short, there would not be a lot of honesty. The presumption of this thread is that you would know every aspect of your partners past behavior when in fact the more close minded you are the less you will know. The opposite is also true, the more open minded and accepting you are the more your partner is going to share. There is no way anyone is going to share something like this with a partner that will reject them automatically for something in their past. I personally have found that a woman able to look at expressing herself sexually is exactly the type of woman I'm looking for.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 100
Gangbang
Posted: 7/19/2012 7:05:04 AM
I was invited to one. She said the way that one was. 2-3 women & a bunch of guys. U can choose what guys u want & if u want one or more at a time. Usually more. The rest of the guys watch & masturbated. Doesn't sound like the way I want to.spend an evening so I declined. Lol. I guess there are different types like pulling a train one after a.other. but not my idea of fun. I guess husbands watching their wives is popular too. To each his own.

SheISouthere
Msg: 103
Gangbang
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:11:05 AM
Actually I am quite amazed that if one does not partake in a particular sex act it somehow is wrong if others do. What a judgmental lot. If it is not for you then by all means don't do it not matter what it is. However, if others do like it and get what ever they need from it why call them wrong, perverted or sick.
 PleasureStick
Msg: 107
Gangbang
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:30:07 PM
I have had 3 drunk elder ladies take their turns riding me... so yes I could consider that a gang bang? I would never tell a girlfriend or wife about it. **** that.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:18:11 PM
I wouldn't mind several women taking turns holding me down on my back while they each in turn was active and dominant in receiving oral from me...them doing all the work, however they each needed to.

But, in reality...probably not. Too many concerns to be met by one let alone several.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/26/2012 6:11:55 PM
Have not knowingly banged any one who has participated in such activities. Not interested.
 tensail
Msg: 110
Gangbang
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:24:41 AM
these days- ur joking, v romans were into gang banging n sx in general, makes today look prudish!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:27:44 AM
118:

THAT's what killed the roman empire. An explosion of STD's.
 want to travel
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/29/2012 6:44:42 PM
jesus killed the roman empire
christianity did, and the war against knowledge
not sex
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/29/2012 7:30:58 PM
121:

Yea. It's always religion or the over-indulgence in the "religious mindset impulse" that ruins any progress or decent nation-state. Of course, part of that game is trying to make everyone think that it's the other way around.

But, that's beside the point. Things like vomitoriums and sexual over-indulgence probably didn't help the empire much.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/30/2012 3:40:48 PM
Why is it that everyone wants to talk about every negative thing they can think of regarding gang bangs but not all the benefits?
 milehiguy12
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/30/2012 5:17:28 PM
You can paint a picture like that to be as ugly as you can imagine. There are women expressing their sexuality through gang bangs that experience a level of pleasure they can't find anywhere else. Keep in mind that women are taking the initiative sexually and looking to experience things some people would find objectionable. It doesn't make it wrong for everyone just some.
 Padawan61
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/30/2012 8:46:58 PM
How many of you have engaged in or dated someone who has been involved in some form of Gangbang either receiving or participating?

gawd some threads here should slowly sink into the abyss of the internet and just not be revived. This was one

At least this thread isn't about a combo ... Gangbang + DP. Now that would qualify for sinking lower into the abyss.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 121
Gangbang
Posted: 7/30/2012 9:11:33 PM

You can paint a picture like that to be as ugly as you can imagine. There are women expressing their sexuality through gang bangs that experience a level of pleasure they can't find anywhere else. Keep in mind that women are taking the initiative sexually and looking to experience things some people would find objectionable. It doesn't make it wrong for everyone just some.

ah, you are so open-minded..and positive

would you be as open-minded and positive about a GUY who wished to express his sexuality via "pulling the train" taking a line-up of guys on, anally or even a line up of women with strap-ons doing him?
 milehiguy12
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/31/2012 1:29:41 PM
would you be as open-minded and positive about a GUY who wished to express his sexuality via "pulling the train" taking a line-up of guys on, anally or even a line up of women with strap-ons doing him?

Of coarse! If a man wants to do the same thing, I have no problem with it.

If having a group of men lined up taking turns f*cking her OR having several men f*cking her in every orifice at the same time is the only way a woman can "experience a level of pleasure she can't find anywhere else"......I would think maybe a visit to the shrink might be in order. I mean seriously.......get f*cking real? What is she going to do when she no longer finds the gang bangs "pleasurable"? Start looking for Donkey's?

Let's be clear. A woman is engaged with several men is a sexual act that both she and the men enjoy. Extreme, yes, but certainly not something that anyone else can criticize when they are completely unaffected. Why on earth would you as a woman, perpetuate the double standard where women are held up to ridicule when they engage in an adult activities with other consenting adults. You make the leap to Donkey's to emphasize your argument when we are talking about consenting adults behind closed doors.

I don't mean to put you on the defensive. Can't you see that anytime a woman is criticized for being sexual all women pay a price?
 justlookingvt
Msg: 125
Gangbang
Posted: 7/31/2012 3:22:43 PM

At least this thread isn't about a combo ... Gangbang + DP. Now that would qualify for sinking lower into the abyss.

Not to be persnickety or anything but... theoretically, one of the purposes of a gangbang is to leave no hole unplugged. This implies DP and DAP as well as multi-oral depending on the number of participants (minimum of 5 required for the latter "combo" case.) LOL

As they say on TV... but wait... there is more!!!

Combine this gangbang thread with some of the opinions given in the "are men willing to wait for sex" thread and, in a few years, women will be expected to put out on the first to third date to her suitor AND his friends too. Women are going to have so much fun. To make the good news even better, there will be multiple guys with whom to split the cost of her coffee.

But wait... if you call within the next 15 minutes....

In the thread "are men willing to wait for sex" some are of the opinion that a woman's vagina is a commodity. If this concept transcends the POF forums and sticks to society at large, women vaginas may well be traded in the stock market along with pork bellies. There are additional good news, should this happen, the SEC will do its job and impose a waiting period of 20 minutes before you can buy. That will be just enough time to treat the woman to her coffee before getting lucky. The bad news is, you'll have to pay a transaction fee to your broker.

Women have all the luck, don't they ? ... LMAO
 Padawan61
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 7/31/2012 9:09:14 PM

Of coarse! If a man wants to do the same thing, I have no problem with it

Men are traditionally the driver ... not drivee. Unless he's are the other kind.

At least this thread isn't about a combo ... Gangbang + DP. Now that would qualify for sinking lower into the abyss

Not to be persnickety or anything but... theoretically, one of the purposes of a gangbang is to leave no hole unplugged. This implies DP and DAP as well as multi-oral depending on the number of participants (minimum of 5 required for the latter "combo" case.) LOL

I was under the impression that gangbangs simply refers to an "assembly line" process ... but "leaving no holes unplugged" also works.

What is she going to do when she no longer finds the gang bangs "pleasurable"? Start looking for Donkey's?

Well ... you know what they say in Mexico ... driver's education and sex education can't be on the same day because the donkeys will be too tired.
 puddin_boy
Msg: 130
Gangbang
Posted: 8/1/2012 8:24:16 AM
I'm not really into the "Gang Bang" scene... I prefer one on one contact sports :)
 justlookingvt
Msg: 132
Gangbang
Posted: 8/1/2012 7:31:04 PM

I was under the impression that gangbangs simply refers to an "assembly line" process ... but "leaving no holes unplugged" also works.

I think it was a Japanese improvement to increase productivity. More Bang for your buck!
 Padawan61
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 8/1/2012 9:03:40 PM
^^^^^What?? Gangbanging ... or the Assembly Line was a Japanese improvement?? LOL!!
 justlookingvt
Msg: 134
Gangbang
Posted: 8/1/2012 9:44:59 PM

Gangbanging ... or the Assembly Line was a Japanese improvement??

Neither... it was parallel gangbanging where every hole is simultaneously plugged... more banging done in less time.

Note: that's what gave ntel and AMD the idea of multicore processors. AMD is up to eight cores banging away at problems in your computer.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 8/6/2012 2:42:17 PM

It's all about objectifying and getting off on the perverse

I know there are times when the woman comes to think of men as simply "walking penis's" but I think this is a defense mechanism to prevent feelings from developing. Perverse?? I'm not sure I see how sex is perverse?
 gettinripped
Msg: 138
Gangbang
Posted: 8/6/2012 2:50:17 PM
Ever seen a good lookin woman at a gangbang? Naw me neither. Not a place to seek the physically attractive. Might be a place to sell some gym memberships though.....oh OK, lipo........Ha......LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >