Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justlookingvt
Msg: 142
GangbangPage 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^^^^^^

according to ...

Wait a minute... I'm not the Gangbang master... now, according to Wikipedia

Rather than serial couplings by two people, the gang bang is defined by the number and simultaneity of the various sex acts such as oral sex, anal sex or double penetration.

Additional information, including schematics ;-) and ancient art (510 B.C) are provided in the article.

My opinion about gangbangs is parallel to my opinion about more than one cook in the kitchen... "Gangbanged chicken" is stuffed full of foreign gravy which is a deal breaker for me.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 8/7/2012 9:30:31 PM

Some people don't need to stick their hands in a fire to know they'll get hurt...
Other people are just stupid and have to learn the hardway...

Sometimes you don't need to experience things...

Why not go and bang heroin for a couple of years?
If you haven't experienced it, why not? Lot's of people do....

Your comments are a little bewildering. So your advocating doing nothing or your suggesting doing heroin for a couple of years? I think we all make choices in life and I prefer being active and certainly not using drugs. I've noticed that you like to use extremes to make a point and suspect that simply letting adults express themselves the way they want doesn't work for you.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 8/8/2012 1:08:41 PM

Also, it's beyond creepy to think that a parent would think it's perfectly fine for their children (grown, of course) to participate in gangbangs. Too sleazy

Creepy and sleazy, at least you came with an open mind regarding something you yourself admitted you know nothing about.

There are a lot of people on here who seems to think that if someone isn't willing to try something then there is something wrong with them... Advocating heroin is an extreme example to show, that just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD... And, also, like a Gangbang, it's one of those things that you can't simply UNDO....

I guess I missed the replies where anyone said there was something wrong with you if you did not participating in gang bangs. The issue I have is when someone wants to denigrate an activity they know nothing about. I thought the idea that simply because we can do something doesn't mean we should do it, is something we learned as small children. The fact that you feel the need to remind us of the obvious in your argument seems silly.
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 154
Gangbang
Posted: 10/25/2012 1:51:20 PM
[One was ten guys on this one woman. She was an 18 year old virgin and it was our birthday present for her./]

Yeah right! Some birthday present...sounds like rape to me.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 155
Gangbang
Posted: 10/25/2012 2:19:31 PM
Women are always trying to subject me to gangbangs. I am sick and tired of being objectified. l have feelings and dreams and aspirations! I want to discuss poetry and just...TALK. Lots and lots and lots of talk. And then we hold each other and cry.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:32:01 PM
makeutingle:

That stuff is funny man.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:33:57 PM
I wouldn't mind several women taking turns holding me down on my back while they each in turn was active and dominant in receiving oral from me...them doing all the work, however they each needed to.

But, in reality...probably not. Too many concerns to be met by one let alone several.

But...what would you call such a thing? I want to know the technical term for my weird fetish.
 woodstock827
Msg: 158
Gangbang
Posted: 10/28/2012 3:20:45 PM
y is everyone so mad @ clean cut he only did what 95% of the dudes on here would do and if they say they wont there lying and he's answering the effin question at hand, but me personally I only have one friend that i do that with and the girls we find r usually trying to fulfill a fantasy
 woodstock827
Msg: 159
Gangbang
Posted: 10/28/2012 3:39:14 PM
perfect comment
 ubetitsgood
Msg: 162
Gangbang
Posted: 11/4/2012 4:51:11 AM
It wouldn't bother me in the least. I see nothing wrong with people living out their fantasies and doing things that they enjoy...contrary to those that later on in life only wish they did.

The important thing is that what ever happened in the past is just that and he or she has interests in you now.

I say this in the understanding that what we are talking about is a mutually agreed arrangement to have sex with more than one person taking part ... not someone being forced into something they do not want or in other words....raping or being raped.

While some out there really cannot bring themselves to actually attempt this type of thing, there is a lot of fantasy surrounding the issue as well. Some role play scenario's get acted out as playful rape...not intending to be real.
 deeonly1uneed
Msg: 164
Gangbang
Posted: 12/17/2012 11:39:21 PM
A gangbang has always been something I wanted to try.
 adam_fishman
Msg: 166
Gangbang
Posted: 12/21/2012 10:45:11 PM
i wouldnt marry her, or date her publicly but i'd get with her if she was hot
 DANQQ4DA1
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 12/22/2012 4:59:55 PM
Well Chatlady, you are gorgeous. If i was your man I would be open to anything you wanted :)
 dreamer3269
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 12/26/2012 1:11:10 PM
(quote)Could you imagine the last guy? He would need to tie a board to his ass just to keep from falling in. (/quote)

But how would you know if you havnt experienced it?
 onmainpage1
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 12/26/2012 1:46:15 PM
I never been involved in gangbang, I don't even know where these things happen in uk and how to be a part of these thing, as I know women uk they don't talk if they they just quit so fast, I know these gangbang can happen, i am just amazed, i have tried sending msgs and contacting few lady on pof they don't reply at all.
 benjameson68
Msg: 173
Gangbang
Posted: 12/26/2012 4:31:13 PM
I have been involved in a couple but it was 5 women and just me
 HillbillyStud69
Msg: 174
Gangbang
Posted: 6/22/2017 11:56:25 AM
I got 10 in.i would love to do double vag I'll eat the creampies
 spot4username
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 6/22/2017 12:01:45 PM
^^^ Oh FFS
I swanny this section really does entice people to crawl out from under their rocks.
 south_city
Msg: 177
Gangbang
Posted: 6/24/2017 9:22:42 AM
I wouldn't mind if a girlfriend did a gangbang. Provided that I wasn't dating her at the time. I took part in a small gangbang once. It was a woman, her male FWB partner, myself, and another man. I had a good time. They asked me to do another gangbang with them a few months later. I declined because I had just started dating a woman.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Gangbang
Posted: 6/25/2017 6:31:39 PM
apart from being depraved with having several men on one woman the threat of STD's would stop me from even contemplating it.
I bet not many condoms were worn and even then they dont protect 100%...
 south_city
Msg: 179
Gangbang
Posted: 6/26/2017 11:14:34 AM

apart from being depraved with having several men on one woman the threat of STD's would stop me from even contemplating it.
I bet not many condoms were worn and even then they dont protect 100%...

When I took part in a gangbang, condoms were mandatory. Besides a woman could just as easily have 1 on 1 sex with different partners over a period of time and never use protection.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 180
Gangbang
Posted: 6/26/2017 8:02:48 PM
Whoa south_city! I've always envisioned you as being so mild-mannered and calm. Lol.

How many of you have engaged in or dated someone who has been involved in some form of Gangbang either receiving or participating?

Or is it something that you would not do or accept?

How would you feel if you found out your partner had been involved in one?

I've never dated anyone who was involved in one. Or I wasn't made aware of it.

I wouldn't have an issue accepting it as long as they weren't currently partaking in risky sexual behavior AND had a clean bill of health. Put simply, I wouldn't hold someone's past against them because I have a lot of skeletons in my closet too.

One was ten guys on this one woman. She was an 18 year old virgin and it was our birthday present for her.

That's gross.
 south_city
Msg: 181
Gangbang
Posted: 6/26/2017 9:29:52 PM

Whoa south_city! I've always envisioned you as being so mild-mannered and calm. Lol.

Usually I am mild mannered and calm. But once in a while, my wild side comes out. LOL.

sandwater
Msg: 182
Gangbang
Posted: 6/27/2017 12:34:29 PM
The closest I came to having a gangbang is having a threesome with 2 other men. I don't know if any of my previous boyfriends took part in a gangbang. But I wouldn't hold it against them as long as they weren't cheating on me while we are/were dating.
 TexNolan
Msg: 183
Gangbang
Posted: 7/3/2017 11:27:58 AM
I read this by a few and got the gist from many...

One person to another person, sex is more casual today, but it can be casual among a one to one relationship.

I have participated in a three some and a foursome, both times I noticed I could and would not do again.

one woman for me and that special lady will be one man for her. We all have a past, but what we are today and going forward is what matters. What was yesterday, presented you to me, today.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >