Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Attracting the wrong type of guy...is it my fault?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I checked out your profile. You're bright...you're pretty. Simply put you have it going on. This site is full of all types of men and women. Simply put, don't judge our gender because of the emails of a few.

You may not find Mr. Right here, but you will find a man of quality of that I'm sure.
 SweetnSassyNatureLover
Msg: 70
Attracting the wrong type of guy...is it my fault?
Posted: 7/4/2008 2:25:45 PM
My best friend in HS was pretty well endowed and the nicest person. She had the worst (unearned) reputation soley based on her breast sized. I never envied her size because I saw how she was treated and it sucked.

IF you are attracting guys soley based on their attraction to your chest then it's not your fault. On the other hand (only if this applies otherwise discard) if your using them for attention then it is your fault - only you can answer that. I think you have good input here, and of course some not so good.

Unfortunately no matter what you will have some of those boobboys drooling just because your boobobvious (lol). Who cares, be you. And the men who are more mature will know the difference. Obviously, some go through puberty at later points in life (some MUCH later - guys and gals).
 xeot
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Attracting the wrong type of guy...is it my fault?
Posted: 7/4/2008 9:30:22 PM
aka NOT cleavage bearing, boob-obvious half-naked pics like so many others on this site.hopefully these links work.

Those pics are nothing... merely a little hint that there is boobage (for the lack of a better word). Basically enough to create some curiosity but not more than that.

I guess some guys are just crude. But then again, someone must respond to that or they wouldn't do it.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >