Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UnixGrand
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Green tea .....Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Green Tea helps melt body fat. Very good antioxidants. Also V8. Great antioxidants. I know, you ladies don't understand why men love V8. It's all in the juice.
 GirlyMuscle
Msg: 21
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 8:30:09 AM
V8? Yeah okay, sodium city. Good grief. Hot tea plain ( Ginger & Green taste good to me ) & water is the way to go. Burning fat is a result of what we eat. Protein and hard work. Mainly diet.
 _xxxxxxxxx_
Msg: 22
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 9:21:24 AM

It's all in the juice.

yes, if i want half my daily limit of carbs in a glass of bile that spikes the blood sugars

"V8 contains 10 grams of carbohydrates per 8-ounce serving"

Good grief. Hot tea plain ( Ginger & Green taste good to me ) & water is the way to go.

^ huzzah!!
 UnixGrand
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 5:30:59 PM
They sell V8 [Low Sodium]. For women, it may be more carbs then your able to have in a day..... but men need more carbs. My BMI is now at 4%. Not bad for someone who drinks low sodium V8, and Green Tea [Diet].
 GirlyMuscle
Msg: 24
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 5:46:24 PM
4% my azz. Sorry dude, impossible . At least with the photos you show now....LMFAO Holy crap. And yes v* makes a low sodium...now ya bring it up? Like the ab coaster, etc? Get real. BMI or body fat??? You are not at 4% either way. LOL And it is not an issue of men needing more carbs vs women. WTF????? LMAO
 UnixGrand
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 5:53:06 PM
I see a control freak. Bang Bang.... ;) BTW... lay off the steroids. Try doing it naturally.
 GirlyMuscle
Msg: 26
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 5:56:54 PM
Oh wow calling me a steroid user. yeah, okay. Come up with something better Mr Ab Coaster. Go suck down more sodium & sugar to sport that so called 4% BMI. LOL
 _xxxxxxxxx_
Msg: 27
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 6:06:42 PM
They sell V8 [Low Sodium]. For women, it may be more carbs then your able to have in a day..... but men need more carbs. My BMI is now at 4%. Not bad for someone who drinks low sodium V8, and Green Tea [Diet].

one too many v8 cans to the cranium methinks . .

dewd, sodium isn't the enemy, sugar is
 FrankNStein902
Msg: 28
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/17/2011 6:22:37 PM

My BMI is now at 4%

4%?

Are you talking BMI - Body Mass Index ?

Because saying it is 4% makes no sense.

Now if you are talking about Body fat that would make more sense ofter than the fact if you where at 4% you would probably be dead so either way color me confused.
 satx78218
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/20/2011 3:56:01 AM
Green tea as "fat burner" is a scam. You can't increase your basal metabolism enough and/or long enough to burn significant calories.

The only reliable way to lose significant fat is a caloric deficit.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 30
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/27/2011 7:45:50 PM
Milk or dairy block many of the health benefits of tea.

Yup...in fact mixing dairy with any antioxodant decreases the value of the antioxident.

Love all types of tea...bagged, loose...it's great.

I have never heard anyone who knows good nutrition say to drink a v8 (or any processed shelf stable food). I thought anyone who knows nutrition would know you want you antioxidants direct from the source, not processed to be able to sit on a shelf for months on end and not go bad. The fact it CAN sit on a shelf for months and not 'go bad' should be a good indication that those fruits and veggies in there are accompanied by preservatives and chemicles. Eat real fruit and veggies man!

However I guess if the choice was strictly between soda and a v8, I guess Id choose the v8.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 31
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/28/2011 4:32:22 AM

but men need more carbs.

^^^^^^^^^^WTH????????? OMG.

You do mean protein I would hope assuming most men have more muscle to feed than the average woman of the same age/height.

Exceptions to the rule exist of course.

My BMI is now at 4%.

YOU'RE DEAD..............

Do you even know what body mass index is?

Op drink your green tea with milk or cream.
I suggest you don't as I said on page one ..It will interfere with the health benefits of green tea.
Put it in coffee instead..try some coconut oil.

Some people will never GET it.

You want to lose fat..Change what you eat.

Hmmm...If you're 6 feet tall and have a BMI of 4 that would mean that your current weight is 29.5 pounds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe that's brain weight? LOL
 UnixGrand
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/29/2011 11:07:44 AM
The number was 7.4 , and it was BFI. I was not able to edit the post once I hit enter. Everyone makes typo's, except for the PERFECTOS. Excuse me.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 33
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/29/2011 2:12:32 PM

Everyone makes typo's, except for the PERFECTOS. Excuse me.

Yoo ara ecuzed mista man..

I beez pawfect miself

Op You can take those green tea bags, soak in COLD water then place over eyes..Elevate your head and feet and rub some lavender and peppermint oil on your chest or forehead..Inhale..De-stress.

Uni..Works for menz 2
 UnixGrand
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Green tea .....
Posted: 5/29/2011 4:07:37 PM

Uni..Works for menz 2

Ok.... I'm slicing up my cucumber now for my eyes. Maybe I'll get a waxing next.
 torontogal1960
Msg: 35
Green tea .....
Posted: 9/5/2011 10:16:03 PM
For the past couple of days I have been drinking a lot of green tea, about 3 cups a day. It kind of feels like I have the flu and have to run to washroom a lot. does that mean I am drinking too much of it.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 36
Green tea .....
Posted: 9/8/2011 4:22:54 AM
its grown in japan. home of the latest tsunami and nuke catastrophy. nuff sayed.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >