Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I hate it when men do this during lovemaking      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pacam53
Msg: 249
view profile
History
I hate it when men do this during lovemakingPage 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I agree with jake its very obvious to put it bluntly you need to be more active move a bit be more adventurous in other words you could be a lousey lay try and spice things up ......
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 250
I hate it when men do this during lovemaking
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:15:11 PM
Wow, I didn't think there would be this many prudes in the POF forums... sounds like all three of you are pretty boring sex partners. Calling them selfish is ridiculous. Nothing is off limits in the bedroom. Otherwise, it's B-O-R-I-N-G. But it sounds like none of you have any idea how to do sex any justice at all.
 SouthernSlopesFella
Msg: 251
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:20:05 AM
EEEEWWWWWWWW YUK! God you really know how to pick them, this is i think is the most wrongest thing i have ever read in the forums thus far.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 3:25:34 AM
haha....that's an experience!....and have never done that....if I'm with a woman I hope she would know what to do....I'm thinking that's pretty inconsiderate also....always new information...lol
 lnitia
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 8:17:35 PM
I know why a woman might do this- but...
maybe introduce them to each other if you perchance kept contact information. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I hate it when men do this during lovemaking