Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I hate it when men do this during lovemaking      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ItsJustMeT
Msg: 51
I hate it when men do this during lovemakingPage 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
C'mon now......you're making this up aren't you??? Say it ain't so.....
 fancynanci
Msg: 52
view profile
History
I hate it when men do this during lovemaking
Posted: 7/1/2008 2:46:40 PM
Lovemaking to me is giving pleasure to a man....not expecting anything.
 3yearsfromnow
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:10:34 PM
First off...I will sat that my bf and I pleasure ourselves with help in other places from the other. Here's my thing...never had a big O with a man until him. Now I am addicted! Sometimes I can come very easily other times it takes a long time and I get all tender. Therefore I just finish myself because I know EXACTLY what feels fabulous! ( and what hurts) And he gets to explore and kiss me all over....

Hey 2Nutty,
if you have a boyfriend why do you continue to log on to a dating website?
 3yearsfromnow
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:12:46 PM
[I may have to call paramedics from laughing so hard ]
I laugh about it now too. It was last fall and last winter; I've moved on!!
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:18:09 PM
I HATE it when they neglect to leave a tip on the nightstand!
I HATE it when they text their wives ...
 Dr. Gazebo
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:34:32 PM
Dont be so restrictive. Mutual masturbation is another form of love making. Watching each other get off can be very hot. And as for anal play, if you both shower and wash well before it, it can be a great turn on. If hes not willing to clean up for you and asks for anal play, hes inconsiderate and needs to be reminded. If he wont listen to that..hes no good for you.

And yes, as a man gets older, it can be more difficult for him to achieve orgasm from the pressure of the vaginal walls or the mouth. Remember that women's vaginas get a bit looser when they get older too, there can be problems with adequate lubrication, etc...so we do have to make some adjustments for each other. It gets more difficult to remain erect in less than perfect stimulation situations as you get older and so direct pressure and precise movements are often needed to acheive orgasm for men.

If having him masturbate with you turns you off, I suggest you might want to be a bit more open minded and understanding. Try masturbating for him to see, this might open up some new sexual ground for you.
 Beholder123
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:43:34 PM
I dont know about the anal thing but um maybe they werent getting the "tight" feeling they needed? I have heard of guys saying women are very loose....AND I AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT....but if they are pulling out to masterbate? Do you offer to help them along? Like a blow job or doing the hand job for the guy? maybe they were bored? Try mixing it up a little...
Good Luck....
 mthomjmark
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/1/2008 5:10:01 PM
WOW! I know in todays world people are sexually pretty sick but this is out there. You are lucky he doesn't have a 14 inch penis or he woudlnt' even need you at all!

You chose him so let us know why you did? I'm extremely curious.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/1/2008 5:12:05 PM

OP: I really wish that you were more openminded. You would have such a better time! The more turned on I make my man, the hotter I get!!!! And the fact that I am in love makes it so much better....

Very nicely put 2nutty!!

OMG; IMHO you've got to be kidding. Any man that thinks this is normal activity is out there. This guy is a nut and is pretty into himself. The world is a mess.
 michaels_girl
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:02:46 PM
3yearsfromnow - you said
First off...I will sat that my bf and I pleasure ourselves with help in other places from the other

yet in the same post you say

Hey 2Nutty,
if you have a boyfriend why do you continue to log on to a dating website

Kinda hypocritical don't you think? You just claimed to have a bf yourself yet are still logging into a dating site (to respond to this forum)

**slowly shakes head and walks away **

And before you slam me for having a bf and being on a dating site - yes I am but I am open about it and NOT putting others down for doing it either. I am here for the forums only as my profile clearly states.
 Mellen29
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:14:24 PM
I'm guessing Lil Brooker is going in the right direction... Once you wear out a pair of shoes, you can slip right in them without untying the laces... Although I'm older and tight as a drum - but - everbody's different... Try the kegels....
 toomuch13
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/1/2008 8:10:46 PM
Amazing odds to get two guys like that. I agree with the posters about communicating with the guy before sex.
 toomuch13
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/1/2008 8:12:40 PM
"Mutual masturbation is another form of love making."

Mutual masturbation is fine, but this sounds like something else.
 midnight_crossing
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/1/2008 9:02:32 PM
OMG!! So sorry to hear that you have met two of these selfish men OP. I can't say that I have ever run into something like this, but then I've been single for the past 5 years. YIKES!! This is scaring me. Should I just close my account and take my chances that someone at Dominion will notice me when I'm paying for my groceries and ask me out?
 2HEDZ
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2008 9:47:13 PM
if it had been just one guy the maybe i could chalk this up to being weird but two guys in a row likely means you're the one with the problem. there is no way a guy is going to wack off right after sex unless he wasnt getting his.
 2nutty
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/1/2008 9:49:41 PM
hey....three...read my profile....I am here for the forums....
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/1/2008 11:48:13 PM

Hey 2Nutty,
if you have a boyfriend why do you continue to log on to a dating website?

Well, a few of us, lol!, think that being here is fun, in and of itself, and also, from time to time our posts may be useful to others. A good deal of my email is thanking me for either making someone laugh, or the advice. Is this ego stroking? Sure -- it's nice to be complimented; but it's also nice to think I may have helped someone work through something more easily.

As for the OP, certainly as men age, needs change. But that's true for women, too. Ironically, I personally think it makes, overall, for much better lovemaking than when I was younger. I'd have to say that with my mate the lovemaking is pretty much a 24 hour a day thing -- foreplay, play, or afterplay. Anticipation is totally erotic. . . . And glorious is all of it, too. Relax, enjoy, give as much as you can, use your imagination, be patient. The best is yet to come. . . .

James_in_SD
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/2/2008 12:04:25 AM
Okay, we're still waiting for the punchline...
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/2/2008 1:23:21 AM
I'm with the laughing libran on this the first thing I thought of is that maybe he is on the small side and could not get the required stimulation to 'get off'. Apologies no assumptions here just thinking. The chance that this happened twice in succession is suggesting the problem may be with you but only some old fashioned communication could answer this. In my practice I would be advising both to discuss the need for either personal gratification or anal stimulation to get to the 'bottom' of the problem. pun intended
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/2/2008 1:28:25 AM
msg 60 poly something I find distasteful, priceless just cracked me up
 MrCappy
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/2/2008 7:03:31 AM
wow , thats an odd one ....... as for the not so fresh , do not embarass your partner , suggest " heavily " some shower or bath fun ... then u know your both clean ...... maybe your Va JJ to loose for him , i know i rather shoot outside the Vag...... and if the man has to beat it ,,, your not doing it for him ,,, 2 guys did this ,,, i believe the problem lies with u , not them ........... good luck !
 brandnewdays
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/2/2008 7:27:07 AM
OMG! I have never been here before but I thought this would be a great one to leave my first reply. It seems that so many men are looking for the "Happy Ending" for themselves and not for their partners. Maybe some of it is communication. The last women I dated was a very poor communicator. She felt that she could not tell me want she liked in bed. I had to drag it out of her. Once I did we had some awesome experiences. This whole thing does make me kinda scratch my head though.
 wondering1980
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/2/2008 12:23:23 PM
damn i dinno what to say to this one...either its the guys u ended up with it or its something ur doing....then again u could be too loose
 aspiring_angel
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/2/2008 12:32:30 PM
OP For this to have happened, with two separate men, I'd have to say go to the mirror for the answer. If it had been one man, and no others, I might have a different opinion. Maybe things down there aren't what they once were. Maybe you just didn't do it for them? It's a pretty sad day when they'd actually prefer self love instead.

Sorry but I'd do start doing kegals right away if I were you.
 heaight
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 1:34:20 PM
i doubt alot of guys actually do that... of course i was with a girl, i couldnt get off with, but thats because she was unbelievably loose, so think about that factor too
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I hate it when men do this during lovemaking