Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WindRoper
Msg: 126
Moving inPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

It sounds like the majority of these posts value their real estate more than another human being[/qutoe]
Not at all. I value my daughters' educations and said I would not leave this place until all of them have graduated. And my youngest is in her senior year.
Initially I was concerned about moving my bf in with me cuz the place is very sentimental to me -- lots of memories of my dearly departed. Now I'm the one anxious to get rid of it and move on to the next chapter in our life. Even if we buy something else he wants to keep it as a rental property while I'm feeling a very real need to let go.
 pitbikeracer
Msg: 127
Moving in
Posted: 1/12/2010 10:25:20 AM
Personally I have asked myself this same question over and over again, Have tried having someone live with me, personally I loved it, was great waking up to a beautiful woman, nice to come home to her smile, the thing is it comes with its own share of problems in itself.
I feel that if you love that person, then living together should easily be an obtainable goal, somethin that needs attention and work to make things flow. but isnt that what a relationship is about.
 CoolOldBroad
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Moving in
Posted: 10/15/2011 4:35:48 PM
Well, the urge to merge, obviously...
 libralaughing
Msg: 129
Moving in
Posted: 10/15/2011 6:14:38 PM
Don't have an answer for that one. I live in an apartment and although it has its downs (especially meager heat during the cold months), I've found that I enjoy my own space. I do know many women who 'can't wait' for someone to ask them to move in. (No, I'm not talking about meeting someone so special you want to see their face first and last thing every day - I mean just wanting to move in for the sake of moving in. Go figure ... )
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >