Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Person puts first name at end of email?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curvylady1965
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Person puts first name at end of email?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I haven't had FB for a couple of years, but when I did have it, I remember getting a friend request from a young girl in Spain. She had the same first name as I. didn't know her so I checked her friends to see if it was someone I should have known or recognized (kid of a friend or something). While there were not any mutual friends, the notable take away was that she had 14 others with the same first name. I have never met or encountered another human with the same first name as mine. I've lived in several areas across the country and work for an organization that has thousands of employees across the country - yet, never encountered anyone with my name. This young lady was the first ever. I presumed she was scoping out FB friends with the same first name, because it is so rare. I never put my name out there before the point where we are comfortable enough to meet. My name is way too atypical. Trails remain on the internet forever. A barely savvy person could scope out address, workplace, etc. about me once they have my name so I am pretty picky about who I give it to online.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Person puts first name at end of email?
Posted: 10/21/2018 6:14:21 AM
LOL, No one else has the first name "curvy"?
(Just teasing!)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2018 6:17:35 AM
Well I'm a man so what the hell. I wouldn't mind seeing those curves
 curvylady1965
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2018 8:49:36 AM
LOL Lady in Red and Rise. You both gave me reason to smile this fall morning.
Posted: 10/27/2018 12:38:55 PM
I just read this in a profile - If I tell you my name, consider yourself special. Guys creep my social media, can’t pronounce it or find my apartment online.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread
 JamesP166
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2018 12:22:02 AM
to me
I want the women to feel comfortable with me - - - - So I add my typical signoff - - - Jim P - - that I use for all emails etc.
to help her relax as I have nothing to hide - - - -

I do not blanket contact lots of women to see who might respond. Only to those that I find attractive and there could be a chance of connection - - -

I would take any message sent to someone on POF is a sign of interest - - - how much or how little is open to be found out - -
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Person puts first name at end of email?