Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lateef7842
Msg: 32
view profile
History
how do i let the bad boy types go?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
This is going to be harsh, but you need to get some counseling. You're 30 with multiple children, and with the way your post reads, by different fathers. You are ruining their childhoods and they don't deserve that.YOU DO NOT EVER BRING A MAN AROUND YOUR BABIES UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER!

Get some help to figure out why you're still chasing Bad Boys and making such poor decisions. Make no mistake about it, you have issues. Ok, you like Bad Boys, fine. But what about you thinks it's OK to bring men around your children when you're not sure if you want to be with him? So, when you break up with this guy or cheat on him (more than likely both), you will not only break his heart, but your children's also. For the second time (including their fathers). Good job!

I know I'm being hard on you, but you have to understand what you're doing to your children. Especially the girls. Think of it this way; you are dooming them to be just like you. They will like Bad Boys just like you and be just as heart broken and lonely. Is that what you want for them?

When they're 18, you can have all the Bad Boy heart break you want. In the end, it is better that you are bored and alone, than to damage those innocent babies any more than you have.

Get professional help and grow up before you do permanent damage to your kids. And to anyone who feels this is OK for her to do, you should consider going to counseling with her. Maybe you guys can get group rates.

Lateef
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >