Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do you really care WHERE a man approaches you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cowtrucker
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Do you really care WHERE a man approaches you?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
If a man is bold enough to approach me in public, I'm okay with that. What gets me, is the manner in which he chooses to approach me. It can be anywhere... The fuel island, walmart (if hes lucky enough to find me at such a place), the grocery store, the rodeo, the chrome shop, the truck wash, a feedlot, etc...

It's all in his presentation whether or not it would go from just a simple exchange of "hi", to something more...

The one place I'd NOT like to meet a guy would be the ladies room. If theres a guy in there, I think I'll pee in the bushes...

CowTrucker
Chapman, Kansas
 Miss W
Msg: 44
Do you really care WHERE a man approaches you?
Posted: 7/15/2008 4:23:09 PM

If a man is bold enough to approach me in public, I'm okay with that. What gets me, is the manner in which he chooses to approach me. It can be anywhere...

This is true. I remember when a guy walked up to me in a department store one evening, told me that he found me very attractive and wondered if I would consider going to coffee with him. He was very polite about it, but the part that really turned me off was when he said that he was very, very lonely and it reeked of desperation. I realized that it took incredible courage for him to approach me, and that I was flattered (it was one of those days where I was feeling blah) but I had a boyfriend, which was the truth.

It is all about the approach and not saying inane things.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do you really care WHERE a man approaches you?