Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dondea
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Is it uncomfortable for women to have sex during their period?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^^ To me, the smell was the same--it smelled like her.

It depends on the woman if she is horny enough to get past the mess. Most women I have been with did not want to make love during their period because it was messy, they were physically in discomfort or they did not like the sight of their blood. For the ones that didn't mind having sex during their monthly, I never heard them comment about a different smell.

I guess that's why everyone is different.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Is it uncomfortable for women to have sex during their period?
Posted: 5/16/2012 8:04:35 PM
Definitely not the ideal time but a couple of towels and a nice warm shower together afterward. Not really any reason to slow down the fun!!!
 favalarry1969
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2012 11:25:28 PM
I will do everything I would normally do ...even oral..It makes me hornier knowing I am pleasuring her on her period..If you cant handle a woman at her worst you also dont deserve her at her best!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 3:03:56 AM
Nope....but there has been a time or two that it was uncomfortable for me!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >