Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Strangest thing you've ever caught yourself saying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~~~PlayNice~~~
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Strangest thing you've ever caught yourself sayingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
this wasn't me, but i thought/still think it was hilarious!

i was getting my hair done recently and sent a male friend to In N Out to get a burger. i asked him to order it 'animal style', which apparently he wasn't familiar with. he laughed and joked about how that sounded all sexual but when i assured him i was serious, he and his male friend left to get burgers.

they were in the middle of a conversation when they pulled up to the drive thru window and he asked the cashier, "can i get a double double doggy style?"

the cashier looked at him flustered and asked, "Sir, do you mean animal style?"

as he apologized profusely, his buddy could do nothing but laugh. whew, still cracks me up!

beadonna
Msg: 21
Strangest thing you've ever caught yourself saying
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:27:16 AM
at my last job, running a clinical lab......we sometimes had to perform semen
analysis on samples for men in fertility testing or post-vasectomy

at one time, we only had 1 tech that was able to do the testing, so we developed a system by which we would set up appointments for a patient to bring their samples in when "betsy" would be there, the tech who could do the testing

once, an employee came to my office door and said "there's a man on the phone who needs to schedule a semen test"

i looked at the schedule for betsy's shifts, and said, not thinking....
"well, he's not going to be able to come until betsy comes back from vacation"

as soon as it was out of my mouth, we both started laughing

and of course, we had to tell betsy when she returned.
 asianpeachqTea
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:43:22 PM
Awesome Forum & even though old. Hope it keeps up.I cannot think of.. strangest things that I have said/done etc.Thinks silently...But these Posts certainly make me LOL.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 5:39:03 PM
When I heard me saying to myself:

"If I just had a pill that would shut off ALL my feelings, I could make everybody happy".

What a wake-up call! I really did some deep thinking, and made some major changes shortly thereafter.
 Molly Maude
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 11:57:46 PM
thanks for reviving this old thread, Asian Peach ... these are HYSTERICALLY funny ... I laughed till I had tears in my eyes ... perfect after an otherwise rough day ...

funniest thing out of my FRIEND'S mouth ... we were teen-agers, in the wash room at Me & Ed's Pizza ... hundred years ago or so ... when, suddenly and without warning, the sink fell off the wall and landed on my toe ... my toe was bleeding, there was water squirting all over the floor ...

we hurried out to tell the manager before the entire restaurant was flooded ... after I'd explained how the sink landed on my toe and that I was injured ... my friend piped up, quite seriously, "and she didn't put her knee in the sink or anything."

what? I mean ... really ... WHAT? she just kept looking at me and saying, "well, you didn't ... you really didn't!" I'm lucky the manager didn't make me pay for his stupid broken plumbing ...
 asianpeachqTea
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 1:46:12 AM
Miss Molly Maude Chan You are very Welcome!=DGlad you think this Threads good & wrote in it.I have been re-reading Forums etc & found some spectacular ones.Hopefully thats OKay.Sorry you got injured aiya all those yrs ago(lol only100 yrs or so)& yet maybe your friend was just too shocked at what had happened to otherwise not say any thing.Ah.Well Thankfully you were OK..& you didnot get into trouble. Now..were you two teens saying any scary chants to the loo's mirror & thus the sink just..fell..one would be terrified at the cold rushing water suddenly all over & the noise when you got your foot hit ouch oww..no more pizza there.Now you know.. a whole lot more.Have a safe smart & plumb free day.By the by..would you now offer to repair it?All the best to you & all..& by all..I mean it all.Right down to the wee sinks,&good friends
 Julietsdestiny
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/14/2012 7:53:42 AM
"Gee I didn't expect to see that".....A text I sent my now (Of course) EX whom I discovered was wearing a naked woman the last time I saw him!
In my younger day's I probably would have used fierce words or thrown a brick through his window or caused a scene of some sort, but NO I just walked away in tears and then sent that text msg.
I feel better knowing that I kept my composure.
 VADERPRIME
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/14/2012 8:46:11 AM
"If you keep making that face. it'll freeze like that"
"don't eat raw cookie dough, you'll get worms"
..I'm passing down my mothers wisdom..;-)
 asianpeachqTea
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 12:29:30 PM
AhemI think I can top your mother's
sageadvice..I heard a mother tell her children they cannot eat anything red lest they get hyper.No catsup no licorice no jam etc.Hopefully she meant red dye.oh&Eating raw Orient noodles gave you worms.Didn't quite stop us though.Never heard a bout rawcookiedough.I never got to try..someone always ate it first.& second.&Last.I was often stirring soup.Now on consideration of swallowin bubblegum & it resides in you for up to 12 yrs was it..what would you tell a wee kin of yours when they eat bubblegum icecream..
& then there was an incident outside as I was walking few yrs past..2ppl arguing a male & lass.She swore saying fcuk jiggles & the manlaughed & called for a clown.Idk what he meant by adult clown though..weird As Clowns are evil & scary anyways.
I heard of the freeze your face phrase,that didn't stop some till they
actually got frozen..they freaked but
soon their'faces'went normal again but they often say they look diff.
 Rokei57
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 4:34:58 PM
My ex walked me up to the sporting goods counter at Walmart and asked the clerk if he could "borrow" a gun and one bullet....said he'd give the gun right back.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Strangest thing you've ever caught yourself saying