Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Are women with breast augmentation cheating with false advertising?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bush Pilots Daughter
Msg: 98
Are women with breast augmentation cheating with false advertising?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
It should not matter --- there is beauty in all aspects of a woman and any enhancement is really just that enhancement --- boobs are just boobs real or not. If a person is attractive , intelligent and has something to offer than the size of her mammary glands large small saline or silicone should just not be an issue

Beauty fades ~~~~~Dumb is forever

we are way to focused on breast size lol

boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 99
Are women with breast augmentation cheating with false advertising?
Posted: 6/20/2009 6:34:31 PM
helium gas much preferable to FLATULENCE i would say
The PMS "just waiting for the perfect moment, madam" Bouncer
Jane 1 Stink 0
 Spoken For
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:53:32 AM
How can it be "false" advertising, when you can tell with one glance which ones are real and which ones are fake? (hint: if they look like two grapefruits bolted just under the collarbones? They are fake.)
 ritawayward
Msg: 101
Posted: 10/27/2009 12:13:01 PM
^^^^ Actually, that is far from ALL true.
When very skinny girls are greedy and want much bigger breasts
than their body and skin can accomodate, what you described,
is how they look! It is awful, and I don't get it.

However, there are very many less greedy women who
had little more than nipples well into adulthood(or a mastectomy) and got
smaller/average sizes to enjoy having adult clothes fit for the first time
and to stop feeling like they look 12! Those ones you aren't going to notice as fake,
as they look very real. They just will never FEEL real!
 Gourmand123
Msg: 102
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:06:13 PM
they look very real. They just will never FEEL real!

No they will not feel like unagmented breasts, but given the comments from the men so far, the majority will probably interpret the difference as just another 'feel good feeling'

The original questions was also framed with reference to advertising. Is that what you are doing with your breasts, or feel that you are? As other posters have said, that may not be the best reason for making such a drastic change.

However, I do believe you should use your own frame of reference. If the decision is good for you, and you have informed yourself of the risks and issues, then all the power to you.
 daniel425
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:19:00 PM
I can only speak for myself but I find that I am drawn to a natural woman. I know there are guys out there that are only attracted to a womans breasts...but that is not most men. I personally enjoy watching a woman walk away from me...I guess that makes me a "nice bum" kind of guy. So we all have our perks... I think the only reason that a woman should get breast implants is when it bothers her. I had a friend who didn't have much up top (but she looked fantastic walking away!) She was so self conscious about her flat chest that it disrupted her self esteem. She did get a boob job and was a totally different person after that... so only consider this if it is effecting how you feel about yourself. And remember that there are a lot of guys out there who like smiles, eyes, breasts, bums, hairy vs shaved..etc. If some guy is only interested in your chest...well, is that o.k. with you?
 ritawayward
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:38:18 PM
The original questions was also framed with reference to advertising.

I already answered the original question very early on in this thread!
I was specifically addressing the incomplete/inaccurate info in the post above me
(based on some pretty extensive exposure to women with implants that most do not have, btw)
and clearly "^^^^" indicated I was posting to that message.
 Gourmand123
Msg: 105
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:47:01 PM
^^^too much drama .... I was not criticizing you; just a little humour about some males preference. I am aware of what you were posting to, only the first paragraph of my post was referencing yours. Everyone is allowed to comment I assume?

but thanks for clarifying :)
 BCbogbear
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:55:10 PM
Question for men: If you had (or now have) a relationship with a woman with implants, how did (or do you now) feel after making that discovery?
Did you feel cheated or that you have been duped?

I've seen some silly threads in this forum but this takes the cake .
I would be dating the lady not her breasts . Breasts can't verbally talk , so it would get boring awful quick . And if the lady has implants so be it And I'm a smile and neck kinda guy .
 ritawayward
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/27/2009 2:58:40 PM
Msg 105 Clarification is labelled drama to you?
Of course anyone is entitled to post and I didn't say otherwise.
Such a sarcastic retort seems far more "drama" than anything
I posted. So, let's just move on, K?
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 8:29:05 PM
Consider this men.... the boat is sinking... you jump overboard.... which gal do you grab on to?......the one with the fake boobs...silicone .... or the women with the natural flotation real boobs?

well.... I just happen to catch that episode of Manswers on the telly ...and ...........

if you want to die with a smile on your face and suffocate and drown... grab silicone boob woman.

if you want to live to see more boobs for the rest of your life...grab on to real boob gal....

cos the fake boobs will sink

the real boobs will float
 MMI Girl
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 10:03:26 PM
I just couldn't resist posting my two bits worth on this subject! First off I am not at all embarassed to state publicly that I have have had my boobs "revamped." You may not be aware of it but your breast are mostly made of fat that forms part of the content that ends up in the milk that your babies get when they are fed mom's milk instead of "fake" milk otherwise known as formula. After you've finished nursing your children, mother nature does not have any way to replace the fat that was lost in the process so your boobs shrink and loose their round shape as a result.

I wanted my kids to get a good healthy natural start in life and breast fed them. When I was done I wanted to look natural again and fixed my "flats". REAL food for my babies and FAKE boobs for me. I think it was a fair trade in the end! IMO it was the right choice for my kids and me. I didn't do it to mislead or impress anyone else - I did it because it made me look and feel better.
 Rockinbella
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:11:41 PM
For myself I always wanted to get a boob job eventually I probably will and if and when I do I'm getting DD's...My frame could take that....One of my ex boyfriends said he doesnt care what cup size a woman has as long as she has nipples and not the inverted kind...
 Entzauberung
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/28/2009 12:17:28 AM

getting a boob job doesnt make a woman a cheater, you shouldn't judge a person on the outside itself.

Yes, the opinions I make of of people are generally based on what I can see and find within.

That said... from what I understand the silicone or saline is cleverly concealed inside a woman's breasts, not on the outside.

I am trying to visualize smearing silicone over a breast, much like decorating a cake. It sure would make a mess of her undergarments, probably ruin the wash machine. Who would dare risk foreplay?
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 12:40:35 AM
getting a boob job doesnt make a woman a cheater, you shouldn't judge a person on the outside itself.

Perhaps it does not make anyone a cheater.

One shouldn't judge a person on the outside, - old proverb and IMO good point.

That should leave one wondering why so many who are 'pretty on the inside' seem to be so concerned with their exterior.

Ahh....the feeling good point,
hmm if all the insides are intact then according to the proverb the outside shouldn't of concern?

Paradox or am I missing something?
 MWI
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:02:22 AM

Nah, whatever makes themselves happy. This is up there in the body piercing/modification list of stuff that people do. I'd rather not encourage it, since there are health complications, but what is risk-free nowadays?

I'd probably figure someone who got them only to attract men might be a little shallow, and anyone who strongly prefers breast implants over natural breasts to be shallow too. Whatever you do with your own body is your own business.
 Gourmand123
Msg: 114
Posted: 10/28/2009 9:10:33 AM
ML1

Ahh....the feeling good point,
hmm if all the insides are intact then according to the proverb the outside shouldn't of concern?
Paradox or am I missing something?

I feel like your pulling my leg for fun, but I'll go along with it
*What I meant with my humour about "just a different kind of 'feel good feeling'" was a combination of proverb and metaphor I guess... so was saying that feeling a breast feels good, inside and out. The breasts may feel differently, but that shouldn't get in the way of pleasure. So if it feels different, but you still enjoy playing with them, then the recipient has little to complain of. They still get a 'feel good feeling'
 esp60
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 10:15:22 AM
to me, it doesn't matter if they are natural or rebuilt..as long as i get permission to play with them,it's all good
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 11:57:16 AM
[quote[I feel like your pulling my leg for fun

well don'tya know it, I love pulling a little on legs for fun

point I tried to make, we are all more or less conditioned, naturally and by our society to pay attention to the exterior...and nothing wrong with a neat and clean (also hygienic) presentation of one's self, it is pleasing. Yet we also follow proverbs like "its the inside that counts".

With all the hype and modern medicine to do physical corrections (for the sake of appearance only) it is little wonder that many who do not fit the stereotype of what is considered normal feel poorly about themselves and being judged.
They were already aware of the facts and if not of very strong or positive in mind to overcome have or develop some feelings of inferiority about themselves. The fashion and money driven hype amplifies the negative feelings. Obviously this leads to considering to have a procedure done, which in return feeds the money mill.

Often (and only based on my personal observations) the positive psychological effect does not last very long, particularly when the "inside " of a person is very susceptible (less resistant) to outside influences. True too, there are many who take the "ego boost" of better looks and become emotionally stronger/self-confident.
 Island Raven
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/30/2009 2:35:08 AM
Women have boobs ... . ......some are little ......some are big....some are hanging too close to the belly button ....and some are not real ......who cares !!!!! They are there for a reason .....grab em ......

why this obsession with the size or reality of them them...!!??!!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Are women with breast augmentation cheating with false advertising?