Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strongdad
Msg: 129
would guys date a female cop?Page 3 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
This business about cops not getting help because they fear repurcussions on the job is real. Heck, don't believe me. Anyone can go do their own research. I certainly have.

Here's just one link. I could list many, or you could just google.
http://www.heavybadge.com/efstress.htm

I have actually been careful not to stereotype, and have defended female officers in my prior posts. I come from a long line of family in law enforcement. My own son AND his wife are deputies, as well. I respect and honor them for their work. But, that isn't really the topic here.

It is, "would guys date a female cop?" Why do some folks insist on the personal attacks? And, I have the impression that one or more of those participating in such childishness is a police officer. Stunning. So, some guys say they would not date a female officer, then list really silly reasons why, that may indicate they simply hate police officers because they have had legal/criminal problems in the past.

Such is not the case with me. I am an educated professional who respects the law and honors those who work in that profession. However, back to the topic at hand.

Funny, I don't recall ever calling my ex a boozehound.

Enjoy the link. It is based on fact, as was my prior post. There isn't any need for anyone to be so defensive. Like it or not, police officers have a higher divorce rate. Now, if Im looking for a marriage, why WOULD I even go there?
SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 131
would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 7/29/2008 2:29:45 PM
Let's keep in mind that DATING an officer is much different than living with, child raising with, or marrying one. Especially where kids are involved. I wouldn't do it again. Been there, done that.

It isn't worth the risk, in my opinion. And, I am not talking about the risk to the officer, being in the field. That risk is quite low, actually. (More construction workers die while working than do police officers. Same with taxi drivers and liquor store clerks.)

I mean the risk to the non officer person in the relationship, if it goes badly. Because, when it goes bad...it goes really bad really fast. You don't want to be on the other end of a conflict with someone who feels that, because they have a badge (or worse, a gun), they can trump your rights and get away with it. Not that all officers would do that...dont anyone get upset. But, IF they do decide to do it, you better have a lot of money around for attorneys, etc. Fortunately for me and my kids, I had the money. And, the kids live with me.

As I said before, the risks are too high. It has nothing to do with how wonderful she may be. It is simply a matter of ODDS. Just not worth the risk.

SD
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/29/2008 3:04:14 PM
MSG263:firegurl61-17 wrote:Jim I think you need a shrink and anger management.
I'm not mad now and never have been during any post on this thread.
MSG263:firegurl61-17 wrote: Stop bashing me.
I've only quoted you calling guys that isn't interested in dating a female cop.
MSG263:firegurl61-17 wrote:I am allowed to have an opinion. Who's bashing who???? Just don't talk to me if you can't stay to the subject at hand.
I'm a guy thats not interested in dating a female cop. An I explained in an earlier post my reasoning and your upset because of my reasons for not being interested in dating a cop.
MSG263:firegurl61-17 wrote:..and if you can't be a mature person about it. I don't really care what YOU think about me, so your disection of my posts are a waste of time and childish at best.
I have nothing against you. I'm not real pleased with all your name calling.
MSG263:firegurl61-17 wrote:I think you must really like my fiestiness or you wouldn't be trying so hard to impress me with your opinions. I don't agree with you or your spin on what I REALLY say and MEAN, as opposed to what you read into what I say. The fact that you looked to my profile to beat me up verbally with something, tells me you are grasping at straws. Can we agree to disagree and can you kindly leave me alone now? I think you need to grow some manners...
Yes I'm attracted to feisty women,thats not a secret. But I'm not angry and I don't think me quoting all your name calling as inmature. I don't think I need a shrink either. If you can find one place where I called anyone a name in this intire thread I'll promise not to make another posting on this topic.(include MSG #)
I do like the one guys post to where he said he would never be able to win an arguement if he was dating a cop. I agree with him. I never dated a fire fighter. I'm wondering if they always win all arguements too?
 Strongdad
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/29/2008 3:38:18 PM
You would only care if you were heavily invested in a relationship that is more than casual dating. Dating one and being married to one are very different.

Anyone who wants to take the risk of domestic violence, alcohol issues, cheating, unresolved mental health issues, etc. should run right out and find a police officer to hook up with.

And, down the road, when the drama begins (which is highly likely), get used to threats of violence, threats of arrest, and theft. That's my experience. Oh, and it is the experience of thousands of other ex spouses of officers, as well.

It is common, when an officer physically assaults his/her mate, to threaten them with jail, if they call the police. In the words of my own ex, "Go ahead and call the police. I will just slap myself in the face when the black and white pulls up, then flash my badge when they get to the door." Take a wild guess at which one of you would go to jail!

Who the hell needs it? There are better options out there guys! Trust me! The risk isn't worth it.

SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/29/2008 4:34:36 PM
The question of the OP is, "would guys date a female cop?"

Some would. Some wouldn't. I said I would not, as I know what the risks are. They are different from dating or marrying a non officer. They carry bigger payments. Not worth it, with so many wonderful non police officer women out there in the world.

That's all. It boils down to experience and preference. Why get upset by it? Not once have I said anything negative about the profession or those who choose to pursue it. It is an honorable profession. I am proud one of my own sons, who decided after college, to join the department. Proud of his wife, who took a cut in pay to join, as well. By the way, it was only AFTER she joined, that they began to get along much better.

I base my decision, not just on my own personal experience, but on those other former spouses of officers, all of which went through the same thing. Not all cops are dirty, with huge overinflated egos, but, ENOUGH are, to the point where I would not bother with any of them again. Onto a softer, more loving way of life with a normal woman. Yes, they do exist.

And, before anyone writes, (especially an officer) to tell me that police officers are normal, too; don't. On one hand you may want to puff up your chest and point out how special you are, while on the other, trying to convince me how normal you are. That just doesn't pass the smell test.

SD
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 136
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:22:32 PM
msg#273:firegurl61-17:Wrote:Jim the tool...I am not upset in the least...I think its funny how you came to the conclusion that I might be angry at all.
Your getting me confused with someone else. I certainly never said you was angry. Go back and read it. Actually if you go back and read anyone of my sendings and only read what I typed(not what I quoted) You will not see any name calling and I certainly didn't mention anything about you being angry in my last past. My sugestion is if your not understanding what someone posts then read it again till you do. I read some a few times. But then again I'm not as smart as you. Remember I'm not intelligent you said in an earlier post.
Ok bottom line is I wouldn't date a cop because when or if the day came we split up. She could arrest me. Like the one guy posted in here. I would prefer to have a split up with someone that can't arrest me or that carries a gun. Didn't another guy post like on the first page about a couple people cops killed? Hummmmmmmm a woman scorned makes her a dangerous woman when she's got a permit to carry a gun.
Listen the question was asked and I'm simply answering it. It's what the topics about.

WOULD GUYS DATE A FEMALE COP ?
Ok so I answered and gave brief reasoning. An so did some other guys. Then a few females started in name calling. Make note ! Me saying you called me a name is not name calling on my part. It's only pointing out your name calling. I'm going to go read the msg#'s you posted.(#185 #193 #214). I'm guessing your not going to see any place in my sendings where I called anyone a name (I might have called myself a name just to pull on your tail)
 Strongdad
Msg: 137
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:13:59 PM
LOL. My ex'es side? One could go down to the family court, where she lost custody of the kids, and look up the records for her side. But, that isnt possible. She begged to have them sealed, so as to keep her job and stay out of jail. LOL. And, all that, after a court ordered full psych evaluation. Hmmm.

Now, I do NOT have a son who is an "alcoholic violent mental case". I am sure I read something in the rules about such offensive posts. "Flaming" I think it is called. Perhaps I should check with a moderator. Did that post come from someone who claims to be a real life police officer. I'm not sure, but if it did, it would illustrate my prior point for me.

This thread has sadly taken an ugly dive into personal attacks.

SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/29/2008 8:05:44 PM
I called cops "every name in the book"? LOL. Perhaps you are confused with posters. I certainly haven't. I merely answered the original OP, and then laid out the reasons why I would not date a female police officer. If you knew me or what I have done for some police officers inside the LAPD, you would kick yourself for making such an accusation. LOL.

Peace.

SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 140
Posted: 7/29/2008 8:42:35 PM
Having been out with police officers, as they drank the night away, I made the comment and stand by it. I have been out with them hundreds of times over two decades. I have seen them start fights, fire off their weapons, drive drunk, beat their wives or girlfriends, in PUBLIC. I was at a police dept Christmas Party with my own ex, when she became drunk and violent with me, in front of HUNDREDS of the, supervisors included, and NO ONE said anything to her or did anything about it. So, yes, I would not put myself in that position again. I live in Los Angeles. The entire WORLD has heard the corruption stories coming out of this city. And, as a former "LAPD family member" ( a completely BS family), I can tell you with certainty, that the stories heard and seen in the news were warranted. Heck the department was forced to operate under a Federal Consent Decree because of all the corrupt cops we have here. Maybe its different where some of the other posters live. But, that is the reality where I live.

Now, with regards to my son....off limits. My posts were not personally directed at anyone. It was a general statement as to why I would not date one, from my personal experience, as well as the experience of other spouses. Like it or not, the risks are different with a police officer IF the relationship goes south. It is NOT the same as dating a woman of another profession.

There are few other professions, if any, where the person feels he or she is ABOVE the law, based on what they do for a living. With regard to my son, I hope he stays true to how we raised him. So far, he is a non drinker, as is his wife....totally into health. At 32 years old, he has been on the department for 11 years, and is doing well.

Not once did I personally address the poster who tossed my own son into the discussion. I have my doubts about her status as a police officer. The internet is full of "millionaires, war heroes, and police and firefighter heroes".

SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 141
Posted: 7/29/2008 9:09:49 PM
Youre in law enforcement? Your profile says youre a volunteer. Are you a reserve sworn or a civilian volunteer. Being a civilian volunteer doesnt mean youre in law enforcement. LOL. Sorry. And, yeah, I am sure the people YOU hang around with hold themselves in higher regard. You live in Orange County. No corruption there. cough mike cough corona cough cough.

LOL. Hilarious.

Im so done with this thread.

SD
 rdcnorm
Msg: 142
Posted: 7/30/2008 7:36:16 AM
OP..
I would date a woman police officer,, not because you were/or are one,, Your profession would have nothing to do with what I might feel about a woman,, It possible it will take a man,, who doesn't have that macho image,, who has to be in control 24/7.. as part of your job,, you must take on the superior role,, to be in charge of all situations that arise in your field of work,, but if your able to let that go at the end of the day,, be a woman..and share life with your partner,,then this man would have no issues with dating a cop...
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 143
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:04:16 AM
MSG286:5150pdvolgirl:Mike Corona is one guy. Seriously? Are you that judgemental? Damn dude, your ex wife cop really burned you huh.
Are you telling me the rest of the police force didn't know what was going on and didn't turn a blindeye?
This is what gets me about this intire thread. A woman of the law creates this thread asking "Would Guys Date A Female Cop?" "KEEP IN MIND SHE ASKED " An no I'm not mad just because I capitolized some words. lol. It's just that it's not sinking in to you women of the law.

You ask.
We answer.
You lash out saying we are not intelligent.
You lash out saying we're not men.
You lash out saying we are stupid.
You lash out saying we are bashing you.
You continue to bash going on and on about we need to grow some manors and one of you even tell us we need to go stick our winkie in a light socket.
The fire lady pops in stealing the show for a bit as if this thread is about her and the guys are saying they would not date her. She said I was a name caller and was angry. LoL . I even asked her in a posting to point out where I did any name calling or even showed a bit of anger in my posts (not including other posters I quoted) She names 3 postings where I supposedly did some name calling. There is no name calling in any of the 3 posts she lists of mine other than what I quoted from their posts.
I can sit and tell story after story about first hand news of women of the law I've been associated with in the past. An no I've never been arrested by a female cop.
Like for instance about a year an a half ago I met someone off this site(POF). We didn't discuss our professions. She never asked me and I never asked her. I arrive at her house and there's a cop parked across the street and down a couple houses down. She meets me outside in her driveway and we talk for a little bit. The cop drives past she waves with a big grin on her face and I turn to look at him and just catch a glimps of a thumbs up sign he's giving her. (I'm guessing he ran my out of state plates on my vehicle then gives her the thumbs up). Well she decides she wants to go have a beer. There's a cooler on her porch. She tells me to load it and she said she has never drove a vehicle like mine. I'm already realizing the beer she's talking about drinking is in the cooler. I'm certainly not going to drink an drive with out of state plates. She pops a beer an hands it to me and then opens one for herself. I tell her I'm not driving.. I'd rather have my vehicle crashed than get a DWI in another state or in my home state. So she jumps in behind the wheel. This gal is sukin that beer down like a kid would drink a small glass of koolaid. She had her first beer drink in less than a minute. I had only had like a good swallow out of mine. She's teasing me about I'm a slow poke. Seems like every woman I've ever been around that has something to do with the law seems like she was in compation with everything we did. I don't want a friendship/relationship to be a compation (unless it's a kissing contest)We're driving around and the vehicle I drove down there has some get up and go. She's speeding all over town and drinking beer. She's already suked 5 beers down and driving faster with every beer.
We drive right past an oncoming cop. She doesn't slow down a bit and we're driving 45 in a 30. The cop simply waves at her and they're both grinning.

I said: So whats the deal here? Arent you afraid your going to get pulled over?
She said:I know enough about the cops in this town to put most of them away for life
I said: Oh really?
She said: Yes I'm the police dispatcher.

I was shocked at how she was driving all over that town all but sliding corners and running stop signs and such. She even stoped at a red light and then looked an no one was coming and she went ahead and drove right through the red light just laughing.
If I ever go back to that town I'll certainly not drive that same vehicle I was driving. Not even the same color.

Well I'm about getting burnt out on this thread too. I'm sure I'll come back to see the bashing you women of the law are going to give me about telling my story.

Bottom line is this. I mainly don't want to date a woman of the law because everything is a compation with them. It's like every single thing any of them did with me was a compation and they was trying to out do me. Then if I would even give a little effort and beat them at what ever we were doing they would get a chitty attitude and get mad and unreasonable. They always wanted to win at everything and if I let them win they was great to be around.
Can you emagin if I actually tried and beat them at everything they competed with me at and I beat them at everything in which with out a doubt there's nothing they really could have beat me at if I'd not let them. Even the beer drinking with the dispatcher. She drank about 9 or 10 beers and then she went back home and she was looking a little green around the gills like she was going to puke. So I thought I'd save her the embarassment and say good night before she puked.

Ok I'm burnt out on this thread like superdad. I'll check back to see what kind of bashing I'm going to get. Or how stupid I am or being wrongfully accussed of bashing women of the law. I simply told a couple happenings. Not once did I say "ALL" women of the law are like this. But the handful of them I've been around is too competitive for what I'm wanting to spend time with. I hope you women of the law read this a few times and let it sink in. Quit trying to compete with guys you date. Relax and enjoy and don't compete. My filters are fairly open so feel free to email me. I think my age filters might be a little bit tight.
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 144
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:37:32 AM

MSG#290:5150pdvolgirl wrote:Oh, and ciao! See you around making long winded posts, SAYING you dont care what people think of you, then typing novels. You seem to invest alot of time for something you say you dont care what others think of your viewpoint.
I want you to point out anywhere in any of my postings where I said I didn't care about what people think. Your just dreaming chit up now. You can't find anything in my postes where I did any name calling and now your simply just tossing BS out on the table.
Email me.. don't talk trash thats not true on me. Post where I said I didn't care what people think of me. You can't do it.
Something else I want to toss out here. The past females of the law certainly doesn't want to date a guy like me. I have too good of a memory and they can't lie. Now post my sending where I said I didn't care.
 Strongdad
Msg: 145
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:57:06 AM
LOL.....I just have to clarify something. Mike Corona wasn't just a Captain in the Orange County Sheriffs Dept......He was the SHERIFF! LOL. And his entire cast of upper brass has been in court.....heading to prison in what is probaby the BIGGEST corruption scandal in the US amongst law enforcement officials. Even bigger than what LAPD went through with Rafael Perez, whom I knew. So much for "knowing what goes on behind closed doors. Heck, one would think if one really works in law enforcement in Orange County, one would know who the actual Sheriff was...Mike Corona. Captain....

SD
 Strongdad
Msg: 146
Posted: 7/30/2008 9:51:54 AM
The only woman I have seen post, who I believe really is a cop is the OP. Civilian volunteers aren't police officers. They direct traffic at parades, do filing at the office, and answer phones. In the private sector, we call those people secretaries.

I think I have laid out a good case for not dating a female police officer. And, if some of the female poster I have seen really are police officers, then my point has been further illustrated. I would even have to wonder what their bosses might think if they were to see what their "officers" were posting on an internet forum. Wow!

SD
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 149
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:43:53 AM

MSG#297:5150pdvolgirl :Your posts reak of bitterness because of your deadbeat ex cop wife. Yes, I hear you splash it around in the single parents forum. Being married to a cop gives you the know all's and us people working inside that category dont know anything...bwaaaaahahaha.
I don't recall reading in any of his posts where he said you don't know anything about anything. I'm sure you know alot.Possibly more than me and him combined considering you work with them.
MSG#297:5150pdvolgirl :Throw away your bitterness dude. Unattractive.
I guess I'm simply not reading this as if he's bitter. The OP asked if guys would date a female cop. An asking reasonings. We post our reasons and your poping back in calling him "Bitter" and some of the others are just running down any guy thats not interested in dating a cop.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh lol and Unread/Delete is about a joke. If your truely wanting some advice like I'm thinking the OP is seeking why would anyone Unread/delete an email someone sent them thats posting in this thread?
I'm really starting to think that you(volgirl) don't really want to know as to why. You simply want someone to feel sorry for you. I would call "Unread/Delete" a bitter action. Your totally ticked off because you have been called on everysending. You come back spitting blood and nails even saying we're (me anyways) saying things that was never sent by us (me).
So certainly don't ask for respect from people you have did nothing but "disrespect" Try a little respect and maybe you will get a date . No matter what profession your in.
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 151
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:51:32 AM
MSG#304:volgal:you have emailed me 5 times, get the hint.you have come across as arrogant on here, why would i care to read you trying to be sweet to me behind closed doors.dont be so upset that i shut you down in emails.

Speak the truth, I emailed you 3 times. Like I said before.It only proves your bitter towards me. An only proves I'm "NOT" bitter towards you. Or else you wouldn't have received your first email from me. An as far as you saying I'm trying to be sweet. How will you ever know. Spectulation on your part. Maybe I was attempting to cheer you up? I personally don't take these forums personal. But I do like to post my opinion. It's obvious I can debait you under the table an a few of your buddies. LoL. The only way you could out debait me is if POF would delete my account. I'm sorry your upset with guys thats not interested in dating a cop. I would only be friends with one(you). Would not be interested in dating. But it is my choice. An the OP did ask. I'll be your friend but please don't bash me for having an option?
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 152
Posted: 7/30/2008 1:00:18 PM
Msg: 307: 5150pdvolgirl wrote: Interesting the minute a woman does not back down, is persistant and steadfast in her beliefs, she later on gets hurled with rhetoric from same poster.

And actually, it has nothing to do with my viewpoint, but it has everything to do with getting shot down. I didnt bat my eyes and accept his coy indications.

This seems to be the works of a boy who cant take rejection well, hurt that the women he tried to email behind closed doors wont read his emails, and now has to walk away with his tail between his legs
(~Y~A~W~N~)

Yes I'm human. When someone's nice to me and isn't calling me names I return the kindness.
Now your still calling me names. Your calling me a boy. An I'm not hurt in the least bit about you not emailing me back. Your simply not interested in reading an email I sent. Oh well life goes on. I'm not the one that was complaining about no one wanting to date me due to the profession I'm in. Like I said. I'm not interested in dating a female cop. I would be their friend. But not if they're calling me names like you have been doing the past don't know how many posts. Lost track.
I'm glad I made you feel good about yourself tho lol.
I'm jumping off this thread before we get suspended for off topic. Nice one about the whining tho where your compairing me to your 6 year old. lol. Hummmmmm wow now I'm being compaired to your own flesh an blood. You must really like me. lol.

MSG: 309: 5150pdvolgirl wrote: neither am i. i get plenty of dates. in fact, im corresponding with 3 right now. my dating life is going quite well and has nothing to do with my profession.names dont bother me in the slightest, i dont take things as personal as you seem to on here.
Well we wouldn't know if someone calling you a name would bother you a bit since no one's called you any names. I certainly know it upsets you when someone points out where you do the name calling.
As far as you corrisponding with 3 men on here. Thats not many for a woman on this site considering there's nearly 3 guys to every 1 woman. But anyways I hope your not calling them names. They might not date ya if you do. :)
 Strongdad
Msg: 153
Posted: 7/30/2008 1:53:58 PM
LOL. Since when did volunteer work become a "profession"?? Hilarious. 5150 is an appropriate s.n.

SD
 bigshrek
Msg: 154
Posted: 7/30/2008 5:51:52 PM
Some guys are just mad because real women won't give them the time of day.

Don't feed the wierdos...they multiply.

Any man who doesn't want to date a female JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A COP, is a total idiot. That's just the fact of the matter.

Now, if she's a cop and also a jackass, that's different. But at least find out if a woman is worthwhile before you toss her on a trash heap because of her JOB. Anything less is Uncivilized and rather wussy, in my opinion.

JimtheToolman
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/31/2008 11:04:54 AM
msg: 330: Dave wrote: 3. You have to be a hypocrit. You have to get off on giving people tickets and putting people in jail for things you do yourself, but for which you are immune from prosecution because you are above the law. Every cop speeds in his or her own car, yet writes tickets to those who do the same. Hypocrisy. Inherently.

4. You have to be ok with the fact that you ruin people's lives.

5. You have to enforce and be ok with enforcing laws you don't agree with.
I agree ! This is so true ! But just wait ! The gal thats not even a cop, the volenteer will come bash me for agreeing. She bashed me and called me names all the way through this thread along with a couple others. I've yet to called any of them names thats bashed and called me an anyone else thats not interested in dating a female cop. The only one of them that hasn't lashed out with name calling is the ~OP~ herself. I'm thinking she might be a good one. That doesn't mean I'd date her. I'd be her friend. Now I'm going to sit back and wait for the bashing. lol.
An bigshrek is sitting here calling anyone that wouldn't date a female cop a wuss,idiot,stupid and telling them not to feed the weirdo's.. LoL.
Yes the OP seems to be the only one of them thats not thrashing out doing the name calling. I have total respect for her (OP). An bigshrek ? You don't want to know who I'd lay my money on as far as you and the other guy(bigbrummied)you called an idiot and wuss. He looks like he's in a lot better shape than you and eats a lot less doughnuts. He he he hardy har har. bigshrek and the rest of you, all your name calling does is show lack of intelligence. All of you. An you tell a bunch of posters to grow up. Thats funny. lol. Have a good day.
This post here is the very first post I've even came remotely close do doing any name calling. Yes all your name calling with out a doubt shows your lack of intelligence. Now let the bashing start.

the_write_stuff
Msg: 164
Posted: 7/31/2008 12:39:50 PM
Would she handcuff me?
 Ronery1234
Msg: 165
Posted: 7/31/2008 1:05:29 PM
depends what kind. Crime ridden inter-city area, no. Small town, sure.
 ffryan
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:09:51 PM
I have dated a female police officer. She was a great woman and I still think the world of her. I didn't find it to be much of an issue because we are both in the same general line of work.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >