Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Starting to get turned off with      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigsexyteddybear
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Starting to get turned off with shaved womenPage 19 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
And on an interesting side note, I was watching Art Mann the other night when he talked with a lady in her late 20's or early 30's from Australia who commented that the girls down under are done with this "silly American fad" of shaving off their pubic hair that those Americans seem to think is so necessary (as she pulls down her pants to show off a hairy blond bush)...LOL. She went on to say that she is glad the fad is over in Australia and she and her friends are happy to be back to being natural women again.

Don't flame me, I am only talking about what I saw on TV....LOL
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 169
Starting to get turned off with shaved women
Posted: 11/29/2008 8:55:19 AM
^ I would rather a guy have some hair. If a guy has a nice c0ck, then that's all that matters to me. Pubes don't bother me. Not once have I gotten a hair stuck in my mouth. Hair doesn't actually grow on the penis. Well not a whole bunch anyway. At least with guys that I've been with. The place I don't like hair is the face. But that's a whole other post.

After breaking up with an ex, six months passed and we were intimate again. He had shaved off everything. I was like "wtf is that?" He was like "what you don't like it?" I said "ummm no thanks.". I still had sex with him though...but that was the last time. So everytime I hear people saying it's not a trend, I think of my ex.
 867love
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/3/2008 1:58:19 PM
britney shaves her kitty! -remember the pics on the internet
 Ken 6000
Msg: 173
Posted: 1/11/2009 3:53:00 PM
I totally agree.Some women try to pooh pooh the subject as if it is unimportant.Others say it is a matter of cleanliness.(Ever heard of soap and douche?)As a man who truly appreciates and relishes the female body,I think by shaving, you are removing a sexual uniqueness that only has been given to you.Think about it.Some women have more hair,some women have less,some women have brown hair,some women have red or black or brown.Some hair is coarse ,some hair is soft.But it's all unique and good!It is what makes you,YOU.Then to shave it down to an angry stubble which incidentally,for some of us,gives us double razor burn to the face. This was the worst fashion idea of the last 30 years.
 streetmatetbay
Msg: 175
Posted: 1/12/2009 7:49:28 AM
I'm definately a fan of shaved, last woman I was with shaved and she was the first I knew who did. I loved the feel the smoothmess and how it looked. I also enjoyed helping get her trimmed. The woman I'm with now does not shave and I can notice a huge difference, I'm definately missing the shaved look. As for guys, I've got nothign against hair removal, I'd do it if I was asked to,
 ReadMeAPoem
Msg: 176
Posted: 1/28/2009 8:47:44 AM
Amen - I love the "angry stubble" reference. I have tried it. It itches too much when growing back and I imagine it would be more uncomfortable for gentlemen doing the pleasuring than nice soft hair.
 whytwater
Msg: 177
Posted: 1/28/2009 9:01:04 AM

It itches too much when growing back and I imagine it would be more uncomfortable for gentlemen doing the pleasuring than nice soft hair.

Uhhh, nope. Besides, I look for ways to get a woman squirming in her seat, or otherwise raising her awareness of her genitals. That would, imho, be a good thing.
 BlueEyedSoulman
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/28/2009 11:33:24 AM
I haven't read every post in this particular thread, so if I'm repeating what someone else has already written, my apologies. Having said that...

I strongly prefer the "natural" look. That's not to say that I dislike shaved...it does have its advantages in some ways, but to me...I love the look, AND feel, of pubic hair on a woman...to me it looks very feminine and womanly. I find that incredibly sexy.
 want to travel
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 10:55:39 AM
i find shaved a real turn off,i guess i like women to look grown up, past puberty, the shaved thing is a fetish,and i really dont think it will last, its just another way to control the masses , a few years ago it was fake boobs, no matter what the media tell us is right, the natural beauty of women will win in the end....
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/17/2009 12:07:22 PM

the shaved thing is a fetish,and i really dont think it will last

It's lasted well over 15 years for me. It's not a fetish, it's personal hygiene.

its just another way to control the masses , a few years ago it was fake boobs, no matter what the media tell us is right, the natural beauty of women will win in the end....

LOL ~ Big Brother is after us. Making us shave and do all sorts of crazy things. Subliminal messages are everywhere: "You must shave. You must schedule augmentation NOW." I can only speak for me ~ I was NOT influenced by anyone but my MD. Clean/dry keeps ickies from wanting to invade and also promotes a clean fresh scent. ("New car smell" but for ladies.)
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/17/2009 1:57:52 PM
is there anybody left under 45 who actually has ANY hair down there at all today?

bald is beautiful and the landing strip is a nice touch as well.
 whytwater
Msg: 183
Posted: 2/17/2009 4:14:11 PM
[fquote]maybe it's men being generally pissed that they'll likely end up going bald at some point so they feel the need to impose their issue on women and make them shave?!

HA!! LOL!! If men knew of any way to impose their issues on women, shaving pubes would not be among the top five items on the issue list. First, men would have to get organized, an equivalent of NOW (perish the thought!), and there is no evidence that they are capable of that much, and then choose a leader (a practical improbability when every dog in the pack wants to be first), and then empower the leader to speak for each AND take time out from subduing insurrection and challenges of younger dogs to create the issue list. Lol. Not bloody likely, not even close, not even on tv.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 184
Posted: 2/17/2009 4:56:15 PM
Ok, been reading the posts, and the one about waxing being the ONLY way to go is insane. I used to get Brazilians, and honest to God, there is nothing more painful in the free world, nor is there anything more humiliating than having my little waxer girl put me on all fours in the paper panties and then rip every hair out of the most sensitive area of my body. Oh yeah, it looks good for a while, but for the first 48 hours, if my BF went anywhere near me, I would have smacked him with a frying pan. Two days of healing time, the initial pain, nah, I will just keep really good razors in the shower and do daily maintenance. I have never once had a complaint about 'stubblies', so I think I must be doing it right.
But good luck with however you choose to do it!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 185
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:22:10 PM
instead of water boarding suspected terrorists we could give all the Islamic men a brazilian ... would that be considered torture????

we could start with their balls....

ok Muhammoud, when is the next bombing? "i no tell you"

wax him up Heather. now will you tell? "i no tell"

let er rip Heather.............. "AUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I TELL, I TELL!!!!!

problem solved
 ~rain~
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 6:49:52 AM
^^LMAO^^''

oh my goodness!! thats hilarious!

I prefer men to go down on me ,that dont have to spray themselves down with DEET and carry a machete.

eek..Ok that last comment was extreme! how about.."I dont like hair on my plate, I dont expect him to either"
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 187
Starting to get turned off with
Posted: 2/20/2009 8:07:10 AM
For the Love of GOD do not EVER use NAIR under the pits or in the crotch, you will be in excruciating pain for days and days.....I speak from experience. Stick to the razor.
 BigDaddyVI
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/13/2009 8:51:00 PM
I'm with ya. It's gettin' kinda played out. I don't really wanna see a 3 inch thick amazon either, but what about the landing strip? Bring back the landing strip!

P.S. Goodwitch, u seem like the type of person who would LIKE excruciating pain....
 prittygurl2006
Msg: 189
Posted: 8/17/2009 7:24:51 PM

my honey loves dragging her fingers through my pubic hair and I love doing the same as we lay there and just chat about everything in our lives.........it's relaxing

my thoughts exactly.........
 totum_spirit
Msg: 190
Posted: 3/3/2010 9:53:19 PM
Landing strip is for the ones who don't know where it is???

Shaved is the best but that is just me.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2011 10:00:55 PM
Just call me "Brer Rabbit"...but please DO throw me in dat briar patch. I don't even want it trimmed, the bigger the bush the happier I am.....Is there a monster bush out there somewhere???....come to daddy!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2011 5:51:23 AM
^^^^You are right about that, it is there for a reason and was appreciated for thousands of years before big business and marketing became a way of life. The constantly denied truth is, people are studied like lab rats, because they behave like lab rats. 95% of the worlds population never had an original thought....a great advantage for Thomas Edison and Leonardo Da vinci.

You will do what you are influence to do, even if it's believe a human like ghost in a white robe created the universe or drink poison cool aid at Jonestown. It's your nature to be a flock creature and you can't help yourself....you can only deny the truth and make stupid excuses for irrational behavior. If this were not true, advertising wouldn't work.....but it does!, or they wouldn't do it. A trend is nothing but a word for the sheeple effect.....everybody wants to stand out, and everybody wants the security of group behavior. It's a never ending cycle that been repeated through history a thousand times. Somehow this reality seems to escape everyone.....if you aren't the first person to shave your azz, poke holes in your face or ink your body....you're a copycat sheeple like everyone else. Welcome to the 95% group!
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 195
Posted: 9/20/2011 7:12:19 PM
ugh... maybe if i was a guy who prefered it unshaved i may let it go. I guess on the upside its less work for me (but honestly not sure if i would like it).

But since my boyfriend loves it bare , shaved it will stay. Plus women love it bare too. And I wont be with another woman who even has stubble. Its just to rough on my face. So how can i not shave if i expect other women im with to shave
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 196
Posted: 9/20/2011 7:34:13 PM
Perhaps it's just me but I'm really beginning to get bored with grown, so-called mature women who think it's "stylish" to be shaved down below.......

Oohh la la... Beaver bush's and whisker biscuits (as long as there trimmed) make good fun.
 jugzy77
Msg: 197
Posted: 9/20/2011 8:28:12 PM
Good job there's nothing better than having a shaved one... I don't know what he's talking about. I love it!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Starting to get turned off with