Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Scorpianfish
Msg: 451
view profile
History
Why would anyone want to date you?Page 19 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
I am funny, smart, kind, thoughtful, faithful and live with integrity.

Also in a disagreement I am a good listener and try to work together verse against my partner.

Oh and my faults are within some normal range.
 Sexy Nutty Bird!!!
Msg: 452
Why would anyone want to date you?
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:13:02 AM
Because I am awesome, that is why!!!!
 Cal_Ab
Msg: 453
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:43:04 PM

- I have a pulse
- I shower regularly
- I don't live in my Mom's basement
- I live in Calgary (Really, it's a plus... I'm sure that there are Calgary women looking for a date!)
- I know how to capitalize and punctuate my sentences
- All my limbs and appendages are intact and work

Seriously though...

- I'm upfront and honest
- I treat everyone as I'd like to be treated
- I try to be a gentleman
- I appreciate critism just as much as I appreciate complements
- ...and I'm not that bad looking (am I?)
 mikesignify30
Msg: 454
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:49:52 PM
Because im straight up and tell the truth...

oh wait.. people aren't ready for the truth...

drat.
 Stefyleigh
Msg: 455
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:53:56 PM
because I shave the dead skin off around my feet, so it does not chafe their cheeks in times of passion,,,

Because my wit is sharper than my tongue and I can wrap both around a subject quite charmingly.

Because they would never have to argue with me over who is driving, as I am a terrible driver and would defer to them in all things regarding this.

Because I only sing in the shower and the car where no one can hear me.
 ~FemmeHeureux~
Msg: 456
Posted: 12/21/2008 2:02:00 PM
Because the thing I strive for most in life is to remain positive and happy. And I'm realistic
 violet0107
Msg: 457
Posted: 12/21/2008 4:22:33 PM
Well . . .
I think im a good woman w high moral values and loyal, hard working, and not so bad looking . . . :-)
 starshine977
Msg: 458
Posted: 12/22/2008 1:02:45 AM
I am a kind person. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I honestly care about other people's feelings and I would honestly do anything for the people I love the most.
 The_Baddest_Lil_Hope
Msg: 459
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:22:00 PM
people want to date me because i am sweet,caring, thoughtful, respectful, and i am a very honest to that person and i also think that person should be treated the same way that i would like to be treated and i also would write songs and poems for that person and i also would like but that person things and also take them place where i think that person would like/love to go.
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 460
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:26:10 PM
They can't help smiling around me, I'm so silly and sweet. Smiling makes endorphins.

Endorphins gooood.

Also, they would know I'm loyal, a good communicator even during conflicts, and that I often put their needs ahead of my own. Not always, but I like to make people feel important.

One more thing: I generally don't sweat the small stuff or get mad just to be a drama queen.

I'm a darlin' ...

Oh, and if I may be so immodest, I'm rather cute.
 pinciperro
Msg: 461
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:33:03 PM
Because I have no moral values... I put men on the pedestal where they belong!
I have been rated on the Kinsey scale as a sexual deviant, and I am not afraid of meeting married men, separated men, or men who would just like me to babysit while they take out my very hot sister.
ALso,,, I can clean and cook like their mother. I make buttloads of money that I would be willing to give to them if they would only give me the time of day.
And last but not least....... I am a sympathetic listener and for all the whiny , misguided ,
non-working guys I say.... COME ON DOWN!!!!
 CREngineer
Msg: 462
Posted: 12/22/2008 4:39:21 PM
Because I passed several tests which include but are not limited to
1 The Spoon Test Yes I held it by my mouth and it actually did fog up
2 The curb Test If I sit on the curb my feet due in fact touch the street
3 I know the diffeence between strawberry Jam and Toe Jam and only eat one of them now (guess which)
4 I can itch my back with my tongue and oh yea no cheating, I go over the head not around the neck yea baby!
5 I can tell you how long you were passsed out from "tongue excersises" on you not my back

But the absolut bestest reason is I can say anything I want on here and believe it or not somewhere someoene out there will believe what someone has written and take it as Gospil with out any hesitation
 msflis
Msg: 463
Posted: 12/22/2008 4:40:37 PM
^^^ You and Pinciperro appear to be the perfect match!

--Ms. Flis
 CREngineer
Msg: 464
Posted: 12/22/2008 7:48:49 PM
Thanks Msflis
I do tend to be somewhat, oh let's for lack of better word say "blunt" at times or "sarcastic" on these but I thought you made a good observation there so I read some of her other posts and they do seem oddly similar. I will work on the nerve to write her and see if she writes back since we do tend to think alike. I am just the shy type
so I will have to work on that but I do thank you for the observation and I am being serious which is rare and hard to do on some of these
You have a great holiday
 CynthiaM
Msg: 465
Posted: 12/22/2008 9:13:37 PM
Lately the answer would be - I have no idea. Better go reread my ad, errr, profile.

I'll get back to you. Tawk amongst yerselves.
 Akirael
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2008 9:56:13 PM
Not to be arrogant

but I have what I like to call the big 3

Nice face, Nice body and a great personality. I'm not saying I'm perfect but everyone has flaws but def have a lot to offer...
 ItsJustMeT
Msg: 467
Posted: 12/25/2008 12:48:29 PM

Because I have no moral values... I put men on the pedestal where they belong!
I have been rated on the Kinsey scale as a sexual deviant, and I am not afraid of meeting married men, separated men, or men who would just like me to babysit while they take out my very hot sister.
ALso,,, I can clean and cook like their mother. I make buttloads of money that I would be willing to give to them if they would only give me the time of day.
And last but not least....... I am a sympathetic listener and for all the whiny , misguided ,
non-working guys I say.... COME ON DOWN!!!!

You should start teaching classes. At least put out an instructional DVD...

RacerXX007
Msg: 468
Posted: 12/25/2008 3:38:04 PM
And you're modest- the big 4.
 leebossa
Msg: 469
Posted: 12/26/2008 11:46:06 AM
because i use my powers for evil instead of good....
 IDEWLY60
Msg: 470
Posted: 12/26/2008 10:36:09 PM
I dont know the answer to this question. What I know is that people dont want dates, they want closeness.

Hay try this one on...contacted a man, nice looking and lives in the local area, we did the IM thing for a bit, and I was really interested. Blank. Nothing since. Contacted another man, he called and talked to me for about 90 minutes. He had been burned a few times in 08 and was gun shy. I was not the one to burn him.

I have taste, and a good amount of energy, I am not fat, I think a size 6 is pretty good for one my age and height, I can wear size 5 juniors also. My children are grown. I am educated. I have good health, and a pretty good and realistic outlook on life. I am even on this forum due to a mans profile who I thought interesting - sent him an e-mail, and yet have not heard from him. I am honest. I work. I own my own vehicle and my own home.

Every man wants his Barbie, and every woman wants her Ken. Thats nature. Chemistry? Well you have to want to get near the package to see if there is Chemistry to start off with. I put out the first Hello, and get really nothing in return.

I want the dates, you bet. Dates let each other get to know one another better. I am not skipping down the hall to a mattress unless I am sure he would be right for me and me for him. Dates gives each of you the ability to recall the feelings of the first flirts and the first kiss and first touch...Dates help to build a relationship...I want all that closeness that can come out of having a relationship.

Somebody else mentioned how men have let their bodies go yet they want the perfect 10. I agree with that statement. Look at my age, and my size I really dont want some man that is 200 pounds with most of it between his clavicle and pubic bone. I do deserve better than that as well shaped men deserve better than that in reverse.

Done with this soap box.
 LonestarStar
Msg: 471
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:24:48 AM
Why would anyone want to date me...
I think I'm attractive, smart, funny, loyal, and caring. I'm a good cook, and give a killer backrub.
Now, the list of why someone WOULDN'T want to date me is quite a bit longer. But not as much fun!
 Zolag
Msg: 472
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:55:20 AM
1. They're hungry and haven't gone shopping.
2. So their mom will stop asking when are they going to meet somebody.
3. To get their citizenship.
4. To avoid the halfway house when they get released from prison.
5. To make their violent boyfriend jealous.
6. They're to cheap to buy batteries for their vibrator.
7. They haven't been sober since they turned 21.
8. They get to leave the hospital and technically it's supervised.
9. They need to start somewhere to eventually collect on the life insurrance.
10. I'm paying them $200 an hour or $120 for a half hour.
 Xmiss_angelX
Msg: 473
Posted: 12/27/2008 7:16:24 AM
Smart
Attractive
Not permiscouous
Silly
Sweet
Affectionate
No baggage
Mentally stable
Friendly and outgoing
Loyal
 JMars
Msg: 474
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:55:49 PM
Hmmm ... I smell bait ... a lure into one of those damned if you do (egotistical), damned if you don't (lack confidence) type traps. Oh well ...

According to my ex, my last girlfriend, and my momma ... and grannie ...

I'm good looking (actually granny said "he ain't so ugly", but thats just granny)
I'm in good shape
I can handle myself
I'm secure enough that I don't need to prove I can handle myself
I'm intelligent
I'm self-educated
I'm creative and talented
I have high personal standards
I honour my word, my obligations, and my loyalties
I'm compassionate and soft spoken
I have integrity (some times a "bad" thing according to some)
I'm nevertheless in touch with my "inner-child" ( at least I think thats what my ex meant when she said "you need to grow up"???)
I'm a "gentleman that really knows how to treat a gal and make her feel like a queen"
I'm employed, but work to live, as opposed to live to work (maybe a plus, maybe a minus)
I place family and loved ones first, period.
Mothers love me
Fathers respect me (ultimately)
Sisters and girlfriends want to ... well, forget that one.

Of course, thats the opinion of others. I try not to think too much about it, being more concerned with why I would want to date a particular women than why she would want to date me.
 weezygirl
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2008 1:05:26 PM
aha..now that's my secret..that's where the brave and the fearless dare to go to discover this well kept mystery!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?